Ideas for new Era

Derelict
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Ideas for new Era

I have a couple ideas. Just basic really.

Idea 1:
For a new wave make it a lot like main, planets, fleets etc. The only way to get planets if to buy them off the market, Use the supporter turn instead of a PPT or a NAQ/UU boost. No raiding though. Possible ability to ascend? Unsure of how that would work.

Idea 2:
A purely Race against race battle or some cause against another. For example the wave could be four way war against each race. Goa'uld's can't hit other Goa'uld, same for all other races. Another example is Good Vs Bad. Something of the sort. The each side has different bonuses.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: Ideas for new Era

Derelict wrote:I have a couple ideas. Just basic really.

Idea 1:
For a new wave make it a lot like main, planets, fleets etc. The only way to get planets if to buy them off the market, Use the supporter turn instead of a PPT or a NAQ/UU boost. No raiding though. Possible ability to ascend? Unsure of how that would work.

Q is meant to be similar but different, with a new twist each era...i think planets would ruin it.

Derelict wrote:Idea 2:
A purely Race against race battle or some cause against another. For example the wave could be four way war against each race. Goa'uld's can't hit other Goa'uld, same for all other races. Another example is Good Vs Bad. Something of the sort. The each side has different bonuses.

Would be fun, but goa'ulds would win by so much it just wouldn't be funny....unless you were a gou'uld!

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

HippyFool wrote:
Derelict wrote:

Would be fun, but goa'ulds would win by so much it just wouldn't be funny....unless you were a gou'uld!

Also Chaos is like that, so i doubt it would be put implace but it would a lot of fun :D

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Derelict
Forum Newbie

True but i dispise the Chaos system, its more chaotic then the game i think.

I just thought maybe a general plot for people. Some sort of a new twist.
A kind of a story? A different cause. Just to mix things up.
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

I think planets would make it too complex, especially if you have people running around stealing them :lol:

On the other hand, race against race would be cool, especially if alliances were only of the same race.

HippyFool wrote:
Derelict wrote:I have a couple ideas. Just basic really.

Idea 1:

Q is meant to be similar but different, with a new twist each era...i think planets would ruin it.

As for the goa'uld winning, limitations on income bonus could be made.
Derelict
Forum Newbie

I believe, without looking it up, I stated that each side had it's own bonuses but that could also be a weakness.

But then I could have just thought that and not typed it.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

If you want race wars please go play chaos. :?
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Derelict
Forum Newbie

Choas is annoying. It looks too complex, and there is so much stuff you need to do one thing or another and you can't just attack anyone. I hate it.

Besides Quantum is all about different twists.
Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 73035

plus if we had a race war then the replicators would be extremly outnumbered it would be very lopsided....like right now their are 1000 Goa'uld and only 300 reps
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Amar
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Asuran
ID: 58

more farms for the repli's.

and yes, chaos's main theme is race vs race. it's not complicated at all if you take a moment to look at it.
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
R D Anderson wrote:SS face should be deleted and thrown at this topic
martin the great
Forum Expert
Race: angryrace
ID: 1974745
Location: searching for ancient technology in the Pegasus galaxy

i tried looking at it twice and couldnt get my head around it and got pissed off so i decided to leave it untill the next era
martin's posts do not represent his views and should not thought of as such
if you have an issue with one of martin's posts then please call 0800-2215-9484-48
this is here to ensure i dont get sued
many thanks to Jin for the sig :)
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

i believe a new race bonus for each race or someting unique each race can obtain after they have obtained say 1 mil UU. but this would keep others from race changing being that it was so far in already. also when i say unique i dont mean that each race has the same unique thats named different. i'm want tochallenge admin to add something new and get our QW players back and active.

and i approve this message
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

DONJUAN wrote:and i approve this message

You running for office? if so, you have my vote :-D

That is a good idea though 8)
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

You running for office? if so, you have my vote

well LEGEND i guess theres more than one american lol. they kill me with allthose commercials
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Chelsea22
Forum Newbie
Race: system lord

Idea put a new race in next wave. like this era we have undead next era make it ancients next era or wraith or whatever, take a race from chaos.

instead of having 1 mothership make it to where you can have a maximum of 3 motherships. or add something special to the motherships instead of just having att. volley and def. volley make it have a super weapon that you can use only 1-5 times a day or something like that.
just some random ideas.

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”