How will t of the tok'ra be dealt with????

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion

If t will be witness to demise of all tok'ra?

Yes she will
25%
No she'll be the first one
14%
Other she'll be massed and raided constantly by all goa'uld before and after the tok'ra are wiped out
27%
Other something else not thought of
34%

Total votes: 44
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Re: How will t of the tok'ra be dealt with????

Oh well, Cronos no longer rules my favourite Greece... ;)
I believe someone killed him. Right. So much for goa'ulds being gods... :lol: :-D

Anyways, I was aware of my alliance leader's doing, but luckily for him, he removed this disgrace very swiftly. He knew i'd make his life hell if he didn't. :P But really don't like when people put me and PPT in any kind of connection, it's disgrace and it makes my blood to boil.

Johauna, almost everything makes your blood boil... :lol:

Right T, but some things more that the others :P Anyways, while you are here, Mr. Razgriz. I saw the underling by name of Ernest cowardly ran to Pergatory. I still want his head and if he does not come up by himself, I will have him dealt with. ;)

Johauna

Teal'auc

OOC: Was on one greek island, nice beaches, sun, wine... rrrrawrrrrr ;)
Demon Lord Razgriz
Forum Expert
Alliance: ~Horus Warlords~
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

I believe the HC of GE banished Ernest to Perg as punishment and made him pay a hefty fine. Do not ask me why, I was in favor of kicking him and letting you take good care of him as he knew what he was doing.

As for Cronos, he was weak. He had to rely on his brethren, the Titans, to do anything.

As the first, falty Ba'al clone stated

"We're smart enough to know we're not actually gods. Well, some of us are anyway."

He also said after that and pardon me if I've misstated as my memory has been slipping lately due to going over my paperwork.
(RL: college homework, ](*,) )

"But when you're worshipped by entire planets as gods, is there really a difference?"

On most of the worlds I rule over, I do not pass myself off as a god, but as a DaiYokai, a Demon Lord. It works very well in keeping them under my control, far better than when I control them as a god.

Razgriz<-Goa'uld
DEsTrOy!!<-Keizer Ghidorah
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Demon Lord Razgriz wrote:[u][i][b]I believe the HC of GE banished Ernest to Perg as punishment and made him pay a hefty fine. Do not ask me why, I was in favor of kicking him and letting you take good care of him as he knew what he was doing.

Well, I don't give a damn. He will be dealt with... one way or another.

Johauna
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
The One
Forum Irregular
Race: BORG
ID: 1

Revenge and destruction is the way of the Goa'uld NOT the tok'ra.

IT'S quite obvious that while we pretend to be GODS! teal'auc PRETENDS to be a tok'ra!
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

The One wrote:Revenge and destruction is the way of the Goa'uld NOT the tok'ra.

IT'S quite obvious that while we pretend to be GODS! teal'auc PRETENDS to be a tok'ra!

A tok'ra is not prohibited from having emotions. So shut up. I am a human, humans have emotions. When i feel angry, i can do anything I want to calm down this anger. You have the very least to have ANY say what i should or should not. I am not going to listen a coward who does not even have the guts to reveal who they are.

Get out of my way, you will be ignored regardless what you say, your opinion means nothing to me. Coward.

Johauna
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
The One
Forum Irregular

I guess i struck a nerve with the Queen of the Goa'uld!!!
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

The One wrote:I guess i struck a nerve with the Queen of the Goa'uld!!!

No, you are just annoying little bug who has no guts, hidding behind anonymous persona. Want to fight me? ID please. Mine's right on the left in my post details.

Johauna
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Do not forget you are in the presence of gods Teal'auc. Like it or not, you are but a shadow of what the Tok'ra used to be. Alone in this universe, the odds are stacked against you, not the other way around. I strongly suggest you hold your tongue in the future, before I cut it from your host. :sge
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Nicholai Brocov wrote:Do not forget you are in the presence of gods Teal'auc. Like it or not, you are but a shadow of what the Tok'ra used to be. Alone in this universe, the odds are stacked against you, not the other way around. I strongly suggest you hold your tongue in the future, before I cut it from your host. :sge

Go ahead ;)
Your words don't even scare me, I stood in wars against very bad odds and survived till these days. Oh, and I am not that alone as you might think ;)

Johauna
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:I am not that alone as you might think ;)

Johauna

Spoken like a true loner, kresh'ta. :P

*waves a pale slab of bloody meat in front of Teal'auc...*
Re'sapai?
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

Teal'auc is not alone. The Tok'ra are with her.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

Welcome tealc back from greece i hear so how are doing cause i'm trying to get my brethern who were massed UU.Even though i have said things but come on WE both SAID enough and NOW I'D like to ask for peace with you cause i did say some nasty things to you but as i said before I ask for peace cause i think this feud has gone on for long enough and now is the time to end this peacefully.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
The One
Forum Irregular

Ernest your pathectic you call yourself Goa'uld yet you cowar like a Tau'ri Child in the Shadow of this LONER!

Albeit i have to hand it to TEAL'AUC for breaking you so easily, shes an initiation Ritual in her own RIGHT!!!!!! :-D
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

The One wrote:Ernest your pathectic you call yourself Goa'uld yet you cowar like a Tau'ri Child in the Shadow of this LONER!

Albeit i have to hand it to TEAL'AUC for breaking you so easily, shes an initiation Ritual in her own RIGHT!!!!!! :-D

You call Ernest a coward...?

Well... at least he had the guts to reveal his identity, which you failed to do... coward.

ernest wrote:Welcome tealc back from greece i hear so how are doing cause i'm trying to get my brethern who were massed UU.Even though i have said things but come on WE both SAID enough and NOW I'D like to ask for peace with you cause i did say some nasty things to you but as i said before I ask for peace cause i think this feud has gone on for long enough and now is the time to end this peacefully.

No. There won't be peace until I get to kicking your rear end at least once. You challenged me, you are going to get it, one way or another.

Johauna
martin the great
Forum Expert
Race: angryrace
ID: 1974745
Location: searching for ancient technology in the Pegasus galaxy

the goa'uld can not claim to be gods while they have enemies
martin's posts do not represent his views and should not thought of as such
if you have an issue with one of martin's posts then please call 0800-2215-9484-48
this is here to ensure i dont get sued
many thanks to Jin for the sig :)

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”