Petition to Nimras

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Petition to Nimras

stop moving the "Garbage of General" to the Temple of Spam.

signed

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Re: Petition to Nimras

Moved to the corrext forum.

Good Luck Sigh, if this is a real petition and not just something made to moan at nimras, I sign, We have a public dump for garbage!
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

buck wrote:Moved to the corrext forum.

Good Luck Sigh, if this is a real petition and not just something made to moan at nimras, I sign, We have a public dump for garbage!

Try the first one ;).
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:stop moving the "Garbage of General" to the Temple of Spam.

signed

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
Signed.

I'd also like to throw in the petition to Nimras to stop attempting to deflect reasonable complaints. Part of doing a good job is being able to take criticism, not consider every complaint to be "someone moaning" (even though, I agree, some sound like that..).
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

*signed*

Spam in the Temple is fun and lighthearted. We spammers are lighthearted and use the temple to relax and have fun.

This so called "spam" of General is often stuff that is overly abusive, cruelly sarcastic, or other such garbage. Don't give us that stuff, send it to the dump. There are some threads from there that are funny, but there are just as many, if not more, of players insulting each other or slamming each others' alliances. We don't like that stuff.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Part of doing a good job is being able to take criticism, not consider every complaint to be "someone moaning" (even though, I agree, some sound like that..).

Well then it has to be critisme not let me see something like this but well again nvm have fun :).
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Phoenix of Terra wrote:*signed*

Spam in the Temple is fun and lighthearted. We spammers are lighthearted and use the temple to relax and have fun.

This so called "spam" of General is often stuff that is overly abusive, cruelly sarcastic, or other such garbage. Don't give us that stuff, send it to the dump. There are some threads from there that are funny, but there are just as many, if not more, of players insulting each other or slamming each others' alliances. We don't like that stuff.

Yup, and the Misc Mods cannot Public Dump the crap that gets dumped in our section, too! ;) This makes for an unwanted and in fact wanting situation.
Ash
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Signed
wasn't this the reason that the dump was made in the first place
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

signed
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

oh here come the spammers to the rescue :-D
this is ridiculous, guys i appreciate you come all this way out of the spam temple, but sometimes its just better to stay there and moan it all out where it belongs

*takes petition, and rips it in half*
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Commander Ford wrote:oh here come the spammers to the rescue :-D
this is ridiculous, guys i appreciate you come all this way out of the spam temple, but sometimes its just better to stay there and moan it all out where it belongs

Have you seen half the crap that comes to the temple? Really, we don't want some whiney little thread directed as an attack at Pianomutt. Or when people start "insulting gods" (aka, AGA attacking REK) or the "Your alliance is full of a bunch of gay fags" comments. That's stuff that awkwardly sits around the temple until Jack moves it to the dump. That's why we have the public dump.

Ford, I know you're hear to back up Nim, but that stuff isn't wanted in the temple. All we're asking is to take the middle step out of the following process:
General -> Temple -> Dump.

*Tapes petition back together*
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Rocky
Tollan

Phoenix of Terra wrote:
Commander Ford wrote:oh here come the spammers to the rescue :-D

Have you seen half the crap that comes to the temple? Really, we don't want some whiney little thread directed as an attack at Pianomutt. Or when people start "insulting gods" (aka, AGA attacking REK) or the "Your alliance is full of a bunch of gay fags" comments. That's stuff that awkwardly sits around the temple until Jack moves it to the dump. That's why we have the public dump.

Ford, I know you're hear to back up Nim, but that stuff isn't wanted in the temple. All we're asking is to take the middle step out of the following process:
General -> Temple -> Dump.

*Tapes petition back together*

you know what, your probably right about what you said there but quite honestly the parts that i read on the forums have been modded by Nimras flawlessly, so are you sure taking this step is right? i mean is it really just Nimras? you sure its not other mods as well, if thats the case why pick on a single mod?
*gets the sissors out* "here i come Terra"
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Commander Ford wrote:you know what, your probably right about what you said there but quite honestly the parts that i read on the forums have been modded by Nimras flawlessly, so are you sure taking this step is right? i mean is it really just Nimras? you sure its not other mods as well, if thats the case why pick on a single mod?

Nimras has done a great job.
This is one point where he could do better, and well.. Psi and I can see it in the mod logs. Can you? ;)
Rocky
Tollan

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:
Commander Ford wrote:you know what, your probably right about what you said there but quite honestly the parts that i read on the forums have been modded by Nimras flawlessly, so are you sure taking this step is right? i mean is it really just Nimras? you sure its not other mods as well, if thats the case why pick on a single mod?

Nimras has done a great job.
This is one point where he could do better, and well.. Psi and I can see it in the mod logs. Can you? ;)

no :(
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Mato
Forum Expert
ID: 0