Petition for the removal of "Jack" as a StarGateWars Forum M

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Minato Namikaze
Forum Irregular
Alliance: RV 2iC

Re: Pention for the removal of "Jack" as a StarGateWars Forum Mo

I like jack though he has irritated some people but come on who hasnt :-D
damien snpr wrote:Go mass something... might help.
damien snpr wrote:Mind=blown
Minato Namikaze
Forum Irregular

Im just saying i like him as a mod but others areintitled to their opinions
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

This is funny. You want a mod removed for breaking the rules but you break them in your post yourself.

Earendil wrote:Don't bother with him mate, it's just a forum multi and i've decided that it's not Jim >> but w/e.

If you say signed here in this thread you can add me mainly from a previous bout of pm's (i know silly reason) he tries to act ...like he doesn't give a shiet and does what he wants even when talking about a problem or if someone states their own opinion on something about him or how he behaved, he will instantly say he's right and your wrong and then the topic will turn into 'spam' IE: many posts will follow that have nothing to do with the original topic

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Dr. Phil
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

i think you are all wrong.

i think tetris and earuns are just getting paranoid that they are being watched by many invisible persons. :lol:
my evidence is that "most" sane people would make a thread with their complaint and leave it at that. but nooooo sir eeee we have to make a bunch of threads like making threads is going out of style!!!!!

one thread per gripe please.
Eternity
Fledgling Forumer

Lets warn Earendil for bypassing the expletive filter by adding a random vowel.
And lets get these multies out of these threads. Brown XIII? Sounds like a -noser to me.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Brown XIII wrote::lol: i am personally waiting for Forum to descend from his loft perch of greatness and delete this thread and warn the creator of this thread for disrespecting a moderator.

Disrespecting Jack? Who cares..

He disrespects everyone and he is meant to set examples...so - I guess he is saying everyone can disrespect him back and other mods, and others!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Once again, you stun us with these wonderful gems of logic, AGA dear. :)
Did I say logic?
Guardianx
Forum Irregular
Alliance: curently on the market

Jack wrote:
_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:
Brown XIII wrote::lol: i am personally waiting for Forum to descend from his loft perch of greatness and delete this thread and warn the creator of this thread for disrespecting a moderator.

Disrespecting Jack? Who cares..

He disrespects everyone and he is meant to set examples...so - I guess he is saying everyone can disrespect him back and other mods, and others!

As I told you in that PM, you can disrespect me, and call me names, and insult me all you want, just expect it back ten fold. ;)

with a warning. you guys can insult anyone you want and you wont get a warning and when someone insults you back, then you would ban him.
Thade
Forum Elite
Alliance: Devil's Brigade
Race: Expendable
ID: 1940484

I seriously have to ask:
1. Is your main issue with Jack the editing of the racial slur post because that seems to figure prominently in your evidence? (it was technically not against the rules and he has said he won't do anything like that again)

2. Is your main issue with Jack his triggering of the filter? (again that's not against the rules, if he were to bypass the filter that'd be a different story)

3. Is your main issue with Jack his insults? (while I don't personally agree with him at times the insults he has flung out have been for the most part throw away comments that are not against the rules...when he broke the rules with the homosexual comment he did receive a warning for it)

4. Is your main concern with Jack his spamming? (hmm...while Jack is very active in the topics that are against him he does keep his posts directed towards previous comments made in those threads...not exactly spamming..evidence to the contrary that is relevant I'll look at unbiasedly)

If you have anything else against Jack please feel free to PM and we can discuss it further. While I don't always agree with Jack I do not believe (currently) that he should be removed as a mod as he is doing a fine job to me. Should someone come to me with REAL evidence that he is breaking rules and not getting warnings for it than I would voice my concerns as others have.

Lastly, can I get a Pension to as I want to retire... :)
Minato Namikaze
Forum Irregular

Thade wrote:I seriously have to ask:
1. Is your main issue with Jack the editing of the racial slur post because that seems to figure prominently in your evidence? (it was technically not against the rules and he has said he won't do anything like that again)

2. Is your main issue with Jack his triggering of the filter? (again that's not against the rules, if he were to bypass the filter that'd be a different story)

3. Is your main issue with Jack his insults? (while I don't personally agree with him at times the insults he has flung out have been for the most part throw away comments that are not against the rules...when he broke the rules with the homosexual comment he did receive a warning for it)

4. Is your main concern with Jack his spamming? (hmm...while Jack is very active in the topics that are against him he does keep his posts directed towards previous comments made in those threads...not exactly spamming..evidence to the contrary that is relevant I'll look at unbiasedly)

If you have anything else against Jack please feel free to PM and we can discuss it further. While I don't always agree with Jack I do not believe (currently) that he should be removed as a mod as he is doing a fine job to me. Should someone come to me with REAL evidence that he is breaking rules and not getting warnings for it than I would voice my concerns as others have.

Lastly, can I get a Pension to as I want to retire... :)

here here lol :-D
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Nicely written Thade. Now, time to brace for the response.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

I personally dont think jack should be removed as a mod, I do however think he should be suspended from his postion for 2 weeks or something like that.

Paul AKA Ifrit
Guardianx
Forum Irregular

people sign that petition

too bad jack doesnt live near me. i would have kicked his ass

and now mods, before you want to give me a warning for a threat in RL, i have to say to my defence, that this was not a threat, it was a statement
Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

Legendary Apophis wrote:I'd like to know too, who the hell is copying my XIIIs thing to badmouth people with it :x
For shame!
XIIIs accounts are meant to be for fun spamming, not to do that :evil:

I love you daddy!

Guardianx wrote:people sign that petition

too bad jack doesnt live near me. i would have kicked his ass

and now mods, before you want to give me a warning for a threat in RL, i have to say to my defence, that this was not a threat, it was a statement

[-X You shouldn't threaten people.

[quote="Tetrismonkey"] And since you seem to enjoy spamming my threads, im finding a mod to get your real account name and have a warning issued to you.

So instead of being the little scared kid you are, why not show yourself?[/quote]

a. which mod would want to help you after badmouthing the whole group
b. i have broken no rules "yet"
c. i am not scared of you, i mearly enjoy watching you try to figure out where the voices are coming from. As you slowly lose your sanity.
Last edited by Brown XIII on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guardianx
Forum Irregular

Brown XIII read my post and you will see that i didnt threaten him. i only said what i would do, if he would live near me. he doesnt live near me, so that wasnt a threat, because he is many many miles aways from me

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”