My activity online.

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: My activity online.

Nimras wrote:
Semper wrote:@ Chester and Nimras....

I dont really care lol.

Nimras you set the standards to a new 'high', if you cant keep them because something bad happens...all I will say is "be all your sins remember'd", maybe you will learn something not just about life and people from all this, but maybe something that may make you wiser in your position on this forum. Dont tell me to stop whining. Im not the one who posted my troubles on a public forum for a sympathetic message or 50....

Chester...dribble? Nothing I say is dribble. It may be nasty, and unfair but then life is not fair, it is just fairer than death.

So no...I have no remorse.

Lol M8 i never asked for anyones sympathetic something i posted to let people know why i wouldnt be much here or even doing my mod duties because i was spammed down.

Bah tbh Semper you need to read and understand before post sometimes but meh who cares.

Stop assuming and start understanding instead and yes your whining no more and no less. I posted it in a wrong section not on purpose and because it werent moved you start whining to me of doublestandards I said i wouldnt be active i even made it clear in the topic jesus people dont read.

oh I do understand better then you think Nimras.
You could have just posted you were going for a few days because of some rl important stuff that needed attending to. :D No need to have the whole sob story. Whether you were actually thinking straight or not is just what adds to the desire.
Was there any need to tell everyone why you were going? *Opens arms and waits*
You posted it because you were angry and not thinking straight. The desire for sympathy was still there or you wouldnt have posted it in any circumstance. Pingwoo....lol.

As for the moaning of double standards, like I said Nimras in my first post and in the second (im not going to repeat it ALL..) but you set the new bar height, if you cant keep it...
oh and the maoning of double standards was not solely directed at you, there are, after all more then one mod with the power to have moved it in nearly 10 days of it being posted...

then again...a day or two in your perception of time..may be 10 days in my time..who am I to argue with the delicate make up of language and meaning with the oh so great mod.
:-D

Please dont comment on my understanding, when you clearly dont understand enough yourself. :?

Then again, I thought the mods wernt to do such things? As written by Jason? my bad...maybe im just picking too many hairs now... :lol:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
JOKER
Forum Newbie

why so serious? :lol:
Thanks to an old friend for the awesome siggy!!!!
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

JOKER wrote:why so serious? :lol:

people like you sicken me. look where he moved it to: Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs(NOT GAME ISSUES). AKA he explained his RL situation as a reason why he wouldnt be modding. this is obviously forum specific as he is a mod, and what do you care that he posted the whole story? you're just trying to find something to nail him for just because he is a mod. why cant mods get any respect for what they do. Nimras is one of the best mods ive seen and will undoubtedly become better. and just because he is one of the best doesnt mean he has to be perfect.
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Semper wrote:
Nimras wrote:

I dont really care lol.

Nimras you set the standards to a new 'high', if you cant keep them because something bad happens...all I will say is "be all your sins remember'd", maybe you will learn something not just about life and people from all this, but maybe something that may make you wiser in your position on this forum. Dont tell me to stop whining. Im not the one who posted my troubles on a public forum for a sympathetic message or 50....

Chester...dribble? Nothing I say is dribble. It may be nasty, and unfair but then life is not fair, it is just fairer than death.

Lol M8 i never asked for anyones sympathetic something i posted to let people know why i wouldnt be much here or even doing my mod duties because i was spammed down.

Bah tbh Semper you need to read and understand before post sometimes but meh who cares.

Stop assuming and start understanding instead and yes your whining no more and no less. I posted it in a wrong section not on purpose and because it werent moved you start whining to me of doublestandards I said i wouldnt be active i even made it clear in the topic jesus people dont read.

You could have just posted you were going for a few days because of some rl important stuff that needed attending to. :D No need to have the whole sob story. Whether you were actually thinking straight or not is just what adds to the desire.
You posted it because you were angry and not thinking straight. The desire for sympathy was still there or you wouldnt have posted it in any circumstance. Pingwoo....lol.

As for the moaning of double standards, like I said Nimras in my first post and in the second (im not going to repeat it ALL..) but you set the new bar height, if you cant keep it...
oh and the maoning of double standards was not solely directed at you, there are, after all more then one mod with the power to have moved it in nearly 10 days of it being posted...

then again...a day or two in your perception of time..may be 10 days in my time..who am I to argue with the delicate make up of language and meaning with the oh so great mod.

Please dont comment on my understanding, when you clearly dont understand enough yourself. :?

Then again, I thought the mods wernt to do such things? As written by Jason? my bad...maybe im just picking too many hairs now... :lol:

First off has i posted in BOLD and RED??? Answer is NO meaning i posted as a user or as who i am behind this strange thing called internet and a PC screen. Waite that means not mod nothing to do with being a mod right sooo waite then ohh damn.

M8 i did get your point it was more you where second and the other was first of the post i kinda bothered to comment on lol no hard feelings there just commenting.

Now for your keep telling your self symphaty thing if i wanted symphathy i would have told my life story and a few of other things. I wrote why i werent modding i also wrote why i might snap at people on MSN as i actually did that day and a few days later hence why i in my not to well state wrote what i wrote yeh had i been better i might wrote less or even half what i wrote but i didnt so its out there. But if you think i wrote all that for symphathy be my guest its not like its the end of the world that someone who dont know me or know anything on whats going on over here think he knows what he clearly don't ;).

Semper really chill its a game and we all are human "Erara Humanun Est" <-- sry for bad latin skills but as it says its human to fail and as everyone are human we all fails and make mistakes where the difference is are if we do see them and correct them as i know alot on these forums cant heck even IRL not many can.
Apadamek
Forum Expert
Alliance: Cloud HVE
Race: System Lord
ID: 1981768

Nim, just ignore them. They thrive on the attention they get from making ridiculous statements and seeing if they can get a rise out of someone.
Image << Trader Feedback
Questions about the stock market, watches or betting on sports? Click the sig above!
JOKER
Forum Newbie

ramen07 wrote:
JOKER wrote:why so serious? :lol:

people like you sicken me. look where he moved it to: Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs(NOT GAME ISSUES). AKA he explained his RL situation as a reason why he wouldnt be modding. this is obviously forum specific as he is a mod, and what do you care that he posted the whole story? you're just trying to find something to nail him for just because he is a mod. why cant mods get any respect for what they do. Nimras is one of the best mods ive seen and will undoubtedly become better. and just because he is one of the best doesnt mean he has to be perfect.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks to an old friend for the awesome siggy!!!!
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

APADAMEK! wrote:Nim, just ignore them. They thrive on the attention they get from making ridiculous statements and seeing if they can get a rise out of someone.

here here... its a shame how un-compationate people can be, showing no sign of empathy nor sympathy. for shame...

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
semper

Nimras wrote:
Semper wrote:
Nimras wrote:

I dont really care lol.

First off has i posted in BOLD and RED??? Answer is NO meaning i posted as a user or as who i am behind this strange thing called internet and a PC screen. Waite that means not mod nothing to do with being a mod right sooo waite then ohh damn.

M8 i did get your point it was more you where second and the other was first of the post i kinda bothered to comment on lol no hard feelings there just commenting.

Now for your keep telling your self symphaty thing if i wanted symphathy i would have told my life story and a few of other things. I wrote why i werent modding i also wrote why i might snap at people on MSN as i actually did that day and a few days later hence why i in my not to well state wrote what i wrote yeh had i been better i might wrote less or even half what i wrote but i didnt so its out there. But if you think i wrote all that for symphathy be my guest its not like its the end of the world that someone who dont know me or know anything on whats going on over here think he knows what he clearly don't ;).

Semper really chill its a game and we all are human "Erara Humanun Est" <-- sry for bad latin skills but as it says its human to fail and as everyone are human we all fails and make mistakes where the difference is are if we do see them and correct them as i know alot on these forums cant heck even IRL not many can.

siwly biwly Nimras..lol.

In order of your points made...

ok..firstly...posting as a mod, or user its a very fine line, one I never really bought into. If your a mod you can post in any colour you like as far as im concerned you set the example in your section (which unfortunately for you is the entire forum) or you dont be a mod. Its not a difficult concept. All this posting as a user and as a mod is nonsense and only really applicable to situations involving anonymous mods, but then again thats a little tricky with the hidden identity and all!

To your second point..DONT really understand what you typed there. If im gonna be frank...I get you understood one of my points..but thats about it..maybe I should re-read it sometime...

for your third point...not sure what that has to do with anything I said other then a feeble attempt at justification, but tbh it dosent really stand on its own two feet...and yes, nothing I say should be taken as a sign of the apocalypse...or should it? :-D I dont THINK you wrote it for sympathy, I KNOW you wrote it for sympathy...pick up a book and have a read.

AND finally... :D If I took this entire forum less seriously I may even beat the Joker at his own game. It is, all of it, just a game to me. Honestly, any time you think im actually being serious, its the misinterpretation created by the limitation of using text on the internet to communicate. I argue, and poke, prod annoy all for the sheer fun of it, because, to pick up, to a degree, from your last statement I am human and we all thrive, whether openly or secretly on the misery of others for entertainment. There is a reason after all why reality TV is so addictive to the feeble minded.

jolly good.

OH! Apadamek...lol... you funny little thing you.. :)

Skunky, im not showing compassion because 9/10 its probably Nimras' fault the people were able to do what they did. Im a strong believe in taking responsability for ones actions, and I dont have ne sympathy for something people CHOOSE to do. I just dont san shine.

If someone is drunk driving and they crash and become paralysed, more the fool them, they'd not get an ounce of sympathy from me. If your too nice and you get walked on, or dont stand up for yourself, once again no sympathy. :wink:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Semper wrote:I dont THINK you wrote it for sympathy, I KNOW you wrote it for sympathy...pick up a book and have a read.

M8 tbh your waste of time if you go by that princable its the same as saying once a thief always a thief, once a cheater always a cheater, once a smoker always a smoker and so on. Basicly saying people dont chance or people are like everyone else. Just because you dont have the mind for actually understanding not all are like you nor are all what you assume they are or wanna be dont mean your right never forget that ;). And for this symphaty thing keep thinking you know i did it for that please i wont sleep less at night because someone who clearly cant read or think about what he read, claims more than he know and assume things that are wrong.

Semper wrote:Skunky, im not showing compassion because 9/10 its probably Nimras' fault the people were able to do what they did. Im a strong believe in taking responsability for ones actions, and I dont have ne sympathy for something people CHOOSE to do. I just dont san shine.

lol should i take this as RL or ingame m8 as i dont get the 9/10 as if i go by that then you would be a 10/10 lol tbh m8 stop wasting time on users get over it i bet your still angry about your mod post??
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

The ignorance of many far outweighs the intelligence of the few.

Free adaptation of a Vulcan dogma.
Y s srs?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Oh well time I post something here.
I'm not going to post about Nimras' credibility, because I heard the story and won't start trying to find flaws in it, better to do that that.
I'm however going to talk abit of that whole thing of "why so serious".
All people don't come here to flame and be flamed (as surprising as it could be!). Sometimes, they deal with things in real life. So they (wrongly) think they could try to talk about it here, because they (again, wrongly) think this community would listen to them, and give them advice and good comments. Then those people (I consider myself part of them somehow), see that they receive things being like "boo hoo" or "haha @ you" or even "who cares" as replies, feel (rightly, this time), this forum is unworth to trust for such things, and the (so called) community won't even evolve for the better. People will join respect group, and eventually, when they'll have enough (rightly again) of behaviour conducted here, they'll only be active in respect section, and the so called (rightly) good mods/users, will move away from this place, leaving only the evil ones and the trolls. Respect group being last wall before the evilness of this (so called) community. And biggest level of interaction possible there in the ruins of now (so called) community would be then being, "msn contacts". Nothing more.
After newbies will come. They'll see what kind of (so called) community we are. Do you think they'll want to remain here? They'll quit as quick as they came, that's the most likely. I would personally don't want to join a forum to be laughed at and flamed for every time I try to trust people.
So here is how it's going to become with "why so serious".

Enjoy! 8)

PS: I don't deny fact I defended Jack's case. Easy to explain. This forum needs an equilibrium between "good" and "bad". If behaviour like 'why so serious" rises, however, the "bad" will grow quickly and make it be like what I said on above paragraph. A place to be laughed at and dis-respected. Mostly, not sometimes.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Case and point.
semper

Nimras wrote:
Semper wrote:I dont THINK you wrote it for sympathy, I KNOW you wrote it for sympathy...pick up a book and have a read.

M8 tbh your waste of time if you go by that princable its the same as saying once a thief always a thief, once a cheater always a cheater, once a smoker always a smoker and so on. Basicly saying people dont chance or people are like everyone else. Just because you dont have the mind for actually understanding not all are like you nor are all what you assume they are or wanna be dont mean your right never forget that ;). And for this symphaty thing keep thinking you know i did it for that please i wont sleep less at night because someone who clearly cant read or think about what he read, claims more than he know and assume things that are wrong.

erm...not its not the same. lol. It would be the same as saying if you really did not want to do something you wouldnt do it. :wink:

Nimras wrote:
Semper wrote:Skunky, im not showing compassion because 9/10 its probably Nimras' fault the people were able to do what they did. Im a strong believe in taking responsability for ones actions, and I dont have ne sympathy for something people CHOOSE to do. I just dont san shine.

lol should i take this as RL or ingame m8 as i dont get the 9/10 as if i go by that then you would be a 10/10 lol tbh m8 stop wasting time on users get over it i bet your still angry about your mod post??
[/quote]

im not sure I get the first part of that...the 9/10 thing was like saying 90% of the time it is a persons fault that something bad happens to them because they allow it on some level in this situation..(such as crime..you know leaving the window open, or leaving personal vital information lying around in places it quite clearly should not be left..and the likes.)
and yes I do apply that personal set of morals to real life and in game. It is generally your own fault bad things happen and they could have been avoided with a little more care, but dont try and take that to extreme examples where the bad act is one of necessity (using a microwave or a skin cream to remove a debilitating rash or condition, but your outer epidermus is weaker because of it..etc etc...)

as for wasting time..well..matter of perspective, but yeah you think that, I agree, it is a waste of time..but then again at 3am I dont have much better to be doing when I cant sleep and any other nocturnal activities with lady friends cannot happen because she is too far away atm...so maybe not much a waste of time, as a step above total boredom. :-D

As for being mad about the mod post, I dont care about being a race mod...the only thing I wanted to do from where I was there is post info topics about each race and sticky them without having to be like a little child and ask someone politely to do it for me, its demeaning in a way.

If your referring to the warning you gave me, well that is partly responsible for this. I have always seen the problems with these forums, and the mods and I had never pointed them out, and I had always defended the administration and moderating team, likewise whether it was intentional or not..I have always been able to go about my business without warnings being issued, or if what I wrote was too extreme the mod seeing to the fault approached me in a pm and asked me nicely to change the offense, without any official stuff being done. You gave me an official warning, you changed things, forever. So as you have begun to call me on my mistakes, im merely doing the same, difference is I am naturally relentless, Yours may be a job appointed by the forum administrator, mine is a job appointed by myself when I happen to be around the forums, I DONT go out of my way to search for the tid bits, but when I find them, you bet your ass im gonna make sure you know you stepped out of line. Understand its not revenge so to speak, its just change. So when before I would have remained silent when I saw your post, probably merely commented on the fact I bet that you probably deserved it, because it most likely happened through fault of your own, I now make a dam big point about a mod being naughty and making excuses. Everything else is just annoying timing.

Sorta Tok'ra's job, but less extreme, intentional and rebellious. More...superficial. Like a health inspector.

I dont flame, very often. I generally make points that cannot be accepted because they are not 'nice', they are not, for want of a better definition 'part of the plan', so people react badly, think im being an ass and taking it all very serious. When in fact as Jim said in his post. This is a game forum, with a very corrupt and rotten community, I believe I am fair, I have fairly logical points and beliefs, though they are cruel. I dont butter people up, and I dont pretend to be the nice guy to a group of stranger on a public forum. This is not the place for personal problems, its a place where people go to escape to be who they want without the harsh realities of real life leaking in, a place to play games. None the less life does leak in, as is inevitable. The new players dont respect the old, the old dont care about the new, and a lot fo people act above their station, then when one bad moment hits, it all comes crashing down, sometimes even for the briefest time, and their persona, their created character, whether genuine or not, falls to a new level, which could have been avoided had they been wiser, had they been honest to begin with and not tried to be 'superman'.

This is, largely a very friendly place, but people like myself will always be here, people waiting to enjoy the fall of the 'created characters', because its just too easy and just too god dam fun to miss.

Conflict will always be here because of clashing personalities, some willing to speak up for what they believe when they shouldnt or when they should, things that are not accepted because they are eccentric.

To sum it all up, life sucks ass, this is how things are, how they always have been and how they always will be. People dont need to 'mature', people wont 'mature' or evolve, some people will get respect, others will not, they just need to be more open minded and learn what to take with a pinch of salt, how to argue, how to ignore, or how to use the log out button for good and just to stop worrying about every little thing.

I dont take this forum seriously, I take very little in my life seriously, it was how ive been brought up, because its just too dam short to worry about things and listen to everyone and everything or be concerned what he thinks what she thinks..it just too much. Go with the flow, pick something you do good and enjoy and do it, have fun. I lie arguing, and yeah, being a git in the eyes of most. I didnt choose such a thing, but thats the way it is and im happy to role with it. I may sound serious, but believe me when I leave this topic I dont think about it twice till the time I might or might not sign in and by chance end up in this section again.

but at the end of the day...its all subjective..so yeah..think want you all want, I dont care anyway... :lol: lol
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Lois Lane wrote:Case and point.

?

Semper, seeing your reply, I deduce that you induce that almost everyone here are bad people anyway so it doesn't matter if you poke them a bit. Sadly, this forum isn't made only of wrong minded people. Sure this kind of people is good at making others going away of forums because of their behaviour, but just because a small part is more "talkative" around by acting wrong and insulting people, doesn't mean everyone is like that.
Personally when I come here it's not to mock people or tell them harsh comment because from my analysis they are this or they are that. There are people who deserve it I agree. But between those who deserve it for how they behave generally and those who don't, even if once they posted something that was this or that, doesn't make for me a reason to annoy those people who (wrongly) thought this place would understand them and be nice with them, excepted the ones who always act the same of course, but when it's not "always the same ones' who do so but more and more of them come in, the forum becomes less attractive. When you have the usual one who gives annoying comments it's ok, but when more and more pop up and they take almost all the space on any issue, then the forum becomes...repulsive.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Brilliant, Semper. ;)

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”