moderator appreciation thread

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano
ID: 0

Re: moderator appreciation thread

eyy
just wanna say the mods have my full support in all o the crap threads about "clarkey is a poor mod" and "jack is a meanie!!" and all that crap :roll:
i seriously dont know where they come up with this stuff. "ooh i broke the rules and i dont like the consequences so im gonna mud sling the mod that warned/banned me." crybabies :-({|=

anyways...

great job mod team, keep it up
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

thaltek wrote:i am hearby congradulating and thanking the mod staff and forum admin for the great job they have done and are doing.

author request~ this thread is for appreciating and that only where other forum users can log good deeds as a hall or honor and such. if you can't say something nice don't post in this thread.

mod request: becuse this thread is to honor and apreciate what our mods do. please remove any converstion, bickering, or negitive posts. thanks thal.

MMM dont u think your request is a lil bit weird... its a discussion forum and we all have opinions... if they are mature will use them to be better mods.

Jack's Ghost wrote::shock: :smt055 Now I can retire a happy man! :smt041

DO IT DO IT... :lol: jk ... or maybe not *** sit waits to see if gets third warning ***

Clarkey wrote:I'd like to take this opportunity to appreciate myself. \:D/

Well i have met with u over forums a lot and never as mod, at least against me that i recall but its been really nice to talk to you most of the time. Great ideas and opinnions and nice way to mod.

Wolf359 and Nimras also great Mods. Like to talk and work out things like real gentlemans and are really spectacular. Shame some moved Nimras for been such a good mod but well...
:lol:
Spacey
Forum Zombie

I think it about time (really it's overdue) to once again appreciate those people who volunteer their time to maintain and regulate this forum.

While we are appreciating the people who volunteer here, let's also appreciate Jack: 40% human, 30% Kong, 10% Ramen noodles, 9% Microsoft Corporation, 6% H2O, 4% crude protein, and 1% Vicks lozenges.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

Spacey wrote:I think it about time (really it's overdue) to once again appreciate those people who volunteer their time to maintain and regulate this forum.

While we are appreciating the people who volunteer here, let's also appreciate Jack: 40% human, 30% Kong, 10% Ramen noodles, 9% Microsoft Corporation, 6% H2O, 4% crude protein, and 1% Vicks lozenges.

Jack is 40% human zomg! I thought he was 25% human and 15% martian

*hugs spacey*
Spacey
Forum Zombie

supersquish wrote:
Spacey wrote:I think it about time (really it's overdue) to once again appreciate those people who volunteer their time to maintain and regulate this forum.

Jack is 40% human zomg! I thought he was 25% human and 15% martian

*hugs spacey*

He might be very well be 3/4 of a cup of Dinobot as well.... I don't think anyone really knows... :shock:

*licks squishy*
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

To bad new changes will make us loose good mods like Jack
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Lots of changes.
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Well from clarkeys' announcement looks like things are going to be shaken up a bit.
I've met most of the mods, and seen almost all of you's around. You've all done great jobs and always remained friendly. I know you don't get payed for it etc... So... thanks for putting your free time and effort into this!
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
sniperbull
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan

Id like to appreciate all the mods and what they do. If by anychance that you were all in the same place at once, id buy you all a round.

And Noob, that doesnt mean that you need to come find me for that round.

~Vixion~ wrote:Well from clarkeys' announcement looks like things are going to be shaken up a bit.
I've met most of the mods, and seen almost all of you's around. You've all done great jobs and always remained friendly. I know you don't get payed for it etc... So... thanks for putting your free time and effort into this!

Wait? They dont get paid?

then why... do i wanna be one?

oh yeah i remember, to help others. :D

Jack: I'd hate for someone to claim that I am equal to Mathlord, doesn't get much more insulting that.
Noobert: You are equal to Mathlord! *Runs as fast as possible from Jack*
Jack: No matter how fast you run you cant run faster then the ban hammer. *bans Noobert*
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I just want to thank all of the Global Moderators for all their hard work and making me feel welcome to the team when I joined.

Sad to see how it went poof.. :?
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

You will be missed sincerely. Remember though it will never be the same without everyone :(
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
~Invisible fox~
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Invisible Nightmare
Race: T

:smt044 how come i missed this tread lol! i just opened new one :shock: :lol:
Imagethank you CH!
~CLOUD~ wrote:now now ladies :)
we do have a mind and a heart we just chose not to use them :smt047
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG