Terrorists, real or not?

Demeisen
Forum Intermediate

Re: Terrorists, real or not?

The Americans learned one lesson from Vietnam: don't count the civilian dead. As a result, no one knows how many Iraqis have been killed in the five years since the invasion. Estimates put the toll at between 100,000 and one million, and now a bitter war of numbers is raging. Jonathan Steele and Suzanne Goldenberg report

yet you are so sure your figures are right. you disgard the possibility that you are wrong. your sources arent perfect. in fact they are often wrong.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:i see nobody has given me an answer on how many more it will take and nobody here questions anything other than what i say, which is why we have rampant govt...

i believe it will take whatever it takes. speculating on the death toll of people isnt constructive. if the coalition abandons iraq/afganistan that would be the biggest mistake made in either war. both countries are unable to control themselves yet. iraq is getting nearer and nearer but its not ready now. we cant invade a country and leave it to fall into chaos. the coalition must see this through for the sake of the civilians and to protect us from terrorism (which you denied even existed at one point)

[KMA]Avenger wrote:look people, you have to understand something here, i have an 11 year old son, what if in 5/6 years down the line the war is still going on and my son says "i'm joining the armed forces to serve my country and theres nothing you can say that will change my mind dad, so live with it i'm going!"

1 that would be his choice and 2 thats a random point :?

what then if my son returns home in a box?
i will tell you what then, i will get a gun from somewhere (not hard to do) and i will go "rambo" and kill any politician i can get close to or die trying because i have no fear of dieing whatsoever!

stating how you would react after a hyperthetical situation :? and no fear of dieing? well every event is different. its terrbile that you were in that accident but theres a difference between facing something you know is coming and facing something you are ignorant of

been there, done that, i was involved in a VERY serious car accident some 12 years ago, a long story short, i was nearly killed by a lorry while on my way home from the airport and i really thought this mad truck driver had killed me, i'm still here!

i don't care what people say i will shoot the lying sons of **Filtered**, but i would prefer that i didn't have to take a life no matter how reprehensible i find that person.

you seem to have wandered from your point :? and now you are jus describing the plot of a bad action movie.

so what is left? what is left is to wake people up and stop the killing, stop the dieing, i have no wish to see anymore young men and women go to war and give the ultimate sacrifice just so some knob head in office can act and talk tough from the safety of hiding behind everyone else in the country, they talk big but all i see are midgets!

let them serve in these wars if they believe in them so much, let them send there children, if they are willing to do this then i will print off everything i have said and will sit down at the table and eat them humbly and shut my mouth forever!

what about prince harry fighting in the war? royal family member in danger for this cause. wouldnt the eliteists protect themselves fiercely if they were the evil-super-satans you claim. dont know if that point warrants you eating all your four pages of research. maybe nibble the 1st page? :-D
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

LMAO...

i was waiting for the old prince harry crap to come out!

play that card with people who are less ignorant, did he stay behind when it became known he was there?

NO, and why not??

i don't care if he's *pukes* royalty or not, his fellow man is still there and if he's in the armed forces and was sent there he should stay there unless they are willing to pull everyone else's son out as well!

did i say abandon the iraq's and afghans or did i say stop the war?

check out a few more sources and you will find that my figures for the dead is very conservative.

talking to you lot is like water of a ducks back!

if there is just 1 dead civi then that is 1 to many and questions need to be asked, thats NOT to say that a just war should be stopped because of a few dead civis it simply means that EVERYTHING should be transparent...

tbh, i don't think we will ever know how many civis have been killed in these 2 wars all in the name of freedom and the war against terrorism...

what a joke!

and as for whatever it takes mentality, try telling that to the family's whose sons and daughters have died and to those family's who have sons and daughters serving in those 2 god forsaken wars!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

[KMA]Avenger wrote:1.5 mil dead is whats being reported so its safe to assume that at least 500K coalition soldiers and afghanis have died since the war started, because i don't know how many afghan and coalition soldiers have died.
i could google it and see but the point was not to show how many have died but to put a very realistic figure of the dead into peoples minds and then ask how many more coalition troops, afghan and iraqi civilian dead it would take before people start to ask our govts, 1, why we are there (and dont give me this terrorist crap), and 2, how many more dead will it take before those country's are free.

i see nobody has given me an answer on how many more it will take and nobody here questions anything other than what i say, which is why we have rampant govt...

look people, you have to understand something here, i have an 11 year old son, what if in 5/6 years down the line the war is still going on and my son says "i'm joining the armed forces to serve my country and theres nothing you can say that will change my mind dad, so live with it i'm going!"

what then if my son returns home in a box?
i will tell you what then, i will get a gun from somewhere (not hard to do) and i will go "rambo" and kill any politician i can get close to or die trying because i have no fear of dieing whatsoever!

been there, done that, i was involved in a VERY serious car accident some 12 years ago, a long story short, i was nearly killed by a lorry while on my way home from the airport and i really thought this mad truck driver had killed me, i'm still here!

i don't care what people say i will shoot the lying sons of **Filtered**, but i would prefer that i didn't have to take a life no matter how reprehensible i find that person.

so what is left? what is left is to wake people up and stop the killing, stop the dieing, i have no wish to see anymore young men and women go to war and give the ultimate sacrifice just so some knob head in office can act and talk tough from the safety of hiding behind everyone else in the country, they talk big but all i see are midgets!

let them serve in these wars if they believe in them so much, let them send there children, if they are willing to do this then i will print off everything i have said and will sit down at the table and eat them humbly and shut my mouth forever!

till that day i have every right to say what i say and to try and get people to ask more questions of their govts...period!

some food for thought:

[spoiler]When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference.
Thomas Jefferson

A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.
Thomas Jefferson

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression.
Thomas Jefferson

An enemy generally says and believes what he wishes.
Thomas Jefferson

Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.
Thomas Jefferson

Be polite to all, but intimate with few.
Thomas Jefferson

Bodily decay is gloomy in prospect, but of all human contemplations the most abhorrent is body without mind.
Thomas Jefferson

Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.
Thomas Jefferson

Delay is preferable to error.
Thomas Jefferson

Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.
Thomas Jefferson

Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it.
Thomas Jefferson

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.
Thomas Jefferson

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
Thomas Jefferson

Every generation needs a new revolution.
Thomas Jefferson

Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories.
Thomas Jefferson

Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor.
Thomas Jefferson

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear.
Thomas Jefferson

Force is the vital principle and immediate parent of despotism.
Thomas Jefferson

He who knows best knows how little he knows.
Thomas Jefferson

History, in general, only informs us of what bad government is.
Thomas Jefferson

Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
Thomas Jefferson

I abhor war and view it as the greatest scourge of mankind.
Thomas Jefferson

I am mortified to be told that, in the United States of America, the sale of a book can become a subject of inquiry, and of criminal inquiry too.
Thomas Jefferson

I do not take a single newspaper, nor read one a month, and I feel myself infinitely the happier for it.
Thomas Jefferson

I have no fear that the result of our experiment will be that men may be trusted to govern themselves without a master.
Thomas Jefferson

I have seen enough of one war never to wish to see another.
Thomas Jefferson

I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use our power the greater it will be.
Thomas Jefferson

I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
Thomas Jefferson

I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion.
Thomas Jefferson

I own that I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive.
Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson

I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale.
Thomas Jefferson

I think with the Romans, that the general of today should be a soldier tomorrow if necessary.
Thomas Jefferson

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
Thomas Jefferson

Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
Thomas Jefferson

It is always better to have no ideas than false ones; to believe nothing, than to believe what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
Thomas Jefferson

It is our duty still to endeavor to avoid war; but if it shall actually take place, no matter by whom brought on, we must defend ourselves. If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or without, we must try to extinguish it.
Thomas Jefferson

It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
Thomas Jefferson

Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people.
Thomas Jefferson

Liberty is to the collective body, what health is to every individual body. Without health no pleasure can be tasted by man; without liberty, no happiness can be enjoyed by society.
Thomas Jefferson

Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
Thomas Jefferson

Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it.
Thomas Jefferson

Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none.
Thomas Jefferson

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
Thomas Jefferson

That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.
Thomas Jefferson

The advertisement is the most truthful part of a newspaper.
Thomas Jefferson

The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
Thomas Jefferson

The most successful war seldom pays for its losses.
Thomas Jefferson

The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground.
Thomas Jefferson

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.
Thomas Jefferson

The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force.
Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

The world is indebted for all triumphs which have been gained by reason and humanity over error and oppression.
Thomas Jefferson

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.

Thomas Jefferson

War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses.
Thomas Jefferson

Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
Thomas Jefferson

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.
Thomas Jefferson

Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his conduct.
Thomas Jefferson

Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government.
Thomas Jefferson

Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching.
Thomas Jefferson

Where the press is free and every man able to read, all is safe.
Thomas Jefferson[/spoiler]

at the end of the day, if your not willing to stand up to big govt then i don't care how strong or tough you are, i don't care how many people you can beat up, your a coward and nothing more than a brain dead guilble vegetable!

october 24th i'm off to demonstrate outside the bank of england and will add my voice to those willing to stand up to this communist establishment (read the communist manifesto, centralized banks are a big part of communism) and demand its shutdown and for the banks governors and board stand trial as traitors!

If your son wants to join the Military its up to him.

More people die from shootings, drugs, and other things a year than the losses the US has taken in Iraq and Afgan. the link I provided has a rough estimate of how many people have died in Iraq from all nations. There are a few deaths aday in Iraq which is good from when we first went in. So not that many people will die in the up coming years. A lot Iraqis are glad we are there to help them out....iraqi kids are happy when they know they can have a penicel(spelling?) and paper to write things down they learn at school. Families are gald when soldiers come to help them out with food and give them medical help......Hell even a known insurgent who threw grenades at iraqi police killed 3, and suspected of attacking the coalition is detained by the iraqi army, obviously distraught our translator tells us he begging to be in custody of the Americans and not the Iraqis.

Heres the llink to the video of th insurgent crying http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ede_1181714594
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

[KMA]Avenger wrote:LMAO...

i was waiting for the old prince harry crap to come out!

play that card with people who are less ignorant, did he stay behind when it became known he was there?

NO, and why not??

i don't care if he's *pukes* royalty or not, his fellow man is still there and if he's in the armed forces and was sent there he should stay there unless they are willing to pull everyone else's son out as well!

did i say abandon the iraq's and afghans or did i say stop the war?

check out a few more sources and you will find that my figures for the dead is very conservative.

talking to you lot is like water of a ducks back!

if there is just 1 dead civi then that is 1 to many and questions need to be asked, thats NOT to say that a just war should be stopped because of a few dead civis it simply means that EVERYTHING should be transparent...

tbh, i don't think we will ever know how many civis have been killed in these 2 wars all in the name of freedom and the war against terrorism...

what a joke!

and as for whatever it takes mentality, try telling that to the family's whose sons and daughters have died and to those family's who have sons and daughters serving in those 2 god forsaken wars!

Actually all this stuff that is happening in Iraq right now is the after math of the war...cause the war only last a few weeks(If I remember right).

And again the link provides the list of how many Iraqis also that have been killed.

Oh, sorry for the double posting.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Demeisen
Forum Intermediate

[KMA]Avenger wrote:i was waiting for the old prince harry crap to come out!

NO, and why not??

perhaps ill tell you a few simple things. . .

1) once it was known prince harry was in combat he became more at risk of harm or kidnapping. he was more of a target than any other soldier in the world. bringing him back (after he had served some time in the field) was the safest thing to do for him. what if he stayed and was executed? that would have caused a serious move.

2) all the soldiers with harry would have been put in far more danger than when no one knew he was there. the terrorist folk would definitely target harry and therefore the forces with him.

in short, bringing him back limited unnecessary risk.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:did i say abandon the iraq's and afghans or did i say stop the war?

well there wouldnt be a stop to fighting until either the coalition wins or they leave. as long as they are there (and the situation is as it is now) they will be attacked and the war will continue. the other alternative is that they leave, ending the war, but abandoning the country.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:check out a few more sources and you will find that my figures for the dead is very conservative.

i did and they said roughly 100k to 1mil deaths. of course you opt for the higher end of the scale. 8) naturally

[KMA]Avenger wrote:and as for whatever it takes mentality, try telling that to the family's whose sons and daughters have died and to those family's who have sons and daughters serving in those 2 god forsaken wars!

try telling them their relatives or friends died for nothing. in a scam war thats a warcrime! that the troops commit genocide all the time. that its all some big conspiracy. they would most likely kick you in the head or something lol. you are special kma, as in blue bus special :lol:

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”