[Un]natural Selection?

S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: [Un]natural Selection?

Lois Lane wrote:
Drachenstein wrote:Quick question, have you actually seen all this over population for your self? or are you just repeating something you read somewhere?

Quick question, have you actually seen, say, Norway for yourself? Or are you just one of the gullible people who actually believe there's such a thing as Norway. I mean, come on.. who would believe that! We don't believe anything we have not seen for ourselves.
There is no Norway. Norwegians are false propagandists, and if I somehow get to "Norway", it will be a virtual reality simulation.
There is no outside world.
There is no world.
Everything is make believe.. yes.
Drach, my boy, I see your point. See above.
HAHAHAHA, now your being silly, I've been to many places in my short life, have a look at the Earth from orbit, can you spot even one city, I sure can't.
Drachenstein wrote:I don't belong to any conspiracy club, but I can read between the lines.

Okay.. so you're not a member of the conspiracy club (shame, you'd qualify), but you are superior in your information researching skills? Impressive.
Please don't put words in my mouth its rude.
Drachenstein wrote:What the hell gives us the right to tell other nations how many children they can produce?

Who is us? If us is 'humanity', then I say 'humanity' trumps 'nations', bigtime.
If 'us' is 'US', then yes, you should probably shut up now. :)
If 'us' is something else, then well.. what are you even trying to say?
By 'US' I mean western nations, Humanity hasn't united yet so as a species we couldn't organize a pi** up in a brewery.
Drachenstein wrote:China tried the one child system and that's really working out well for them isn't it? Never mind the abandoned girls that families don't want.

Oh, have you actually seen these abandoned girls for yourself? or are you just repeating something you read somewhere?
Yes I have actually, ever heard of the dying rooms? But go ahead and call me a liar if you wish, didn't you say them same thing about me, that not seeing is not believing??? The door swings both ways.
Drachenstein wrote:If you think for one second that the world is in this state because we caused it, your severely misguided.

Yay! Let's blame.. hmm.. eehm.. God. Yes. God made the world wrong. Damn deities, always screw you over.
Drachie, dear, don't say "if you think for one second that the world is in this state because we caused it, you're severely misguided". It makes you look like an idiot, since you suggest there is something beyond individuals self-made destiny.
Next thing I know you'll be telling us that everything is preordained, so naturally, we humans have no control over the world. *sigh* Case and point. You don't want the responsibility, fine. Jump off a bridge or something, there's no way you can duck out from under this obligation. :lol:
I'm an atheist, with no children, yet. So how am I to blame?
Drachenstein wrote:Ignore the men behind the curtain!!!

Yet you continuously refer to a higher power, since according to you, humans have no control over what they do with their lives and the world around them. Hmm..
I never said that the higher power was a god or deity or some other worldly force, putting words in my mouth again same on you.
Drachenstein wrote:Open your eyes for Christ sake, and use some critical thinking.

Like you? Now that would be interesting.
What the hell is that suppose to mean?
Drachenstein wrote:This issue is so far off into the future, we have other more pressing issues to deal with in the present.

Do you know the story of Prometheus and Epimetheus? You probably do. Do I need to say more?
Do you actually believe these stories or are you refering to them as metaphors?
Drachenstein wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:Ohhh SO much things to say there! :-D
Drachenstein wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:It's NOT about big brother stories here people on that topic...it's about HOW to DECREASE GROWTH of population with a political correct way. To AVOID EXCESS of population.
Growth HAS to STOP.

Actually it is about big brother, the point being that the world is not over populated at all. Its a misconception that has been fed into the public Psyche. The same goes for global warming which has now been changed to climate change as we're now on a cooling cycle, something which is impossible to prevent.
Read my arguments and come once again
Can you be more specific please.
*sigh*
Are you tired?

Again the over population myth is a problem, reaction, solution scenario being hoisted onto the common man, the elite believe that we commoners are destroying their planet, so they create the false problem so that we in turn ask for the solution.
Again, read my arguments, and thank you very much, I'm well informed on things
Never said you were uninformed, just a bit misguided, your arguments to me hold no water, feel free to explain why I'm wrong.
*sigh* You're not listening, so why bother?
I am but I disagree, are you denying me my opinion?

I once took flying lessons, and when I was up at 2000 feet over manchester which I thought was over crowded at the time, but I realised that it wasn't. England is truly green and vast from that perspective, the reason I thought it was over crowded was because people have been forced to live in over populated urban centers, we should learn to spread out more, I think you would find that there is plenty of room out there for everyone to live happily.
You didn't fly above Lagos, Sao Paulo, Manille obviously, those are overpopulated cities.
Your correct I didn't fly over those cities. How exactly do theses cities affect you? Are they taking food off your table? Do they encroach on your personal space? Have the people there said they feel over crowded? Your statement seems vague to the extreme.
*sigh* So now you're suddenly an individualist.. leaves in the wind..
Sure why not, It's all about me me me me, why should I care about others fates.

As for China & Indian being blamed for the massive increase in population this is also a myth in my book, both countries are vast in size, the reason they struggle to have better living conditions is due to the worlds resources being concentrated it the top 1% of the worlds population.
No comment needed...
Are you agreeing with me here???
*sigh* No. Your statement is ludicrous, and since you have shown not to be able to listen, there is no need for comments. It would be a good idea to stop posting until you listen, brother.
I'm not you brother mate, you just don't like the fact that I'm not agreeing with Jim. You can't win a debate by saying nothing in response.

The west has been selfish with its wealth and technologies, and sadly our power is now under threat from nations such as China & Indian, and those at the top are not happy about this, so they say there is a problem and create artificial energy and food shortages in the hope that we ask them to solve the problem, they then say that population reduction is need and we say 'oh joy, we're saved'.
Conspiracy theory
How is this Conspiracy theory? You do realize that food prices are directly linked to the cost of crude oil don't you? And that most people are starving because they simple can't afford the staple foods any more due to inflation, money is artificial isn't it? And I wonder who controls that? IMF ring any bells?
*sigh* Kid, get a grip. Money is 'artificial', energy and food shortages are not. Ever tried to transport 1 cubic kilometre of butter? Us here in Europe could easily spare that. But have you ever considered means of transportation for a cubic kilometre? Of butter?! That's just one example of where logistics beat production. Yes, we produce enough for the whole world. No, we cannot transport it. Yet. 1 cubic kilometer of butter could surely fit into a few dozen super tankers couldn't it? Gees I hope the poor have good health services as all that butter would cause cholesterol problems, Yikes...

The Georgia guide stones tell us that a 500 million population should be reached and maintained, I wonder who put those there? I'll bet my bottom dollar, sorry Amero, that is wasn't your average Joe.
500 million? That would be perfect! But would take long to reach, considering no "cleansing" would be done...
How would that be perfect? Are you going to volunteer to be one of the 5.5 billion people who have to go by what ever means necessary? because that's what those tablets say.
*sigh* You're not listening. He says it would take long, since you wouldn't kill people off to get to that 500m amount. For once, try and think about affairs that might take longer than your short life, brother. How long do you think this would take given increased life spans and such, there is no way to achieve what Jim wants without a few people dying, to quote the Joker 'You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs' hehe.

The fact is all these problems have a root source and once we see this real progress can be made to help the situation.
And I found a solution to that problem, which is a problem, another blind guy who doesn't see truth, if not a problem for you, that is
Say what??? I'm sorry but this sentence isn't making any sense to me.
*sigh* Jim has found a possible solution to that issue. He has made that clear in his first post, before you lot came and hijacked the thread with your childish and naive lies about there being no problem.
Rewriting his sentence: "And I have found a solution to that problem. It IS a problem. You're just another blind guy if for you, it's not a problem."
Who in all their infinite wisdom said the world is over populated? Just because I disagree means I'm the liar, your thought process is quite twist isn't it?

Sorry I'm rambling on here, but the truth remains that all this s*** is coming from the same place, the Elite that secretly rule over us.
Oh noes!
Oh yeah! :D
How quaint.
Which definition of quaint are you using here?

Imagine that its the start of the 22nd century, if we aren't rubble by then, the technologies available to us in agriculture might allow for a 20-30 billion population, and I would hope by that time we would have established colonies among the planets and moons of our solar system, perhaps even beyond.
Did you see the Fifth Element movie? If not, watch it ASAP!
I did, are you seriously using a Bruce Willis film to justify you argument? Now who's clutching at straws, if you didn't know, that film is make believe.
*sigh* Never heard of concepts? Sure, the film is make believe. The concepts that the film addresses are not.
Take that fool Michael Moore for example. His 'movies' stink, his directing skills are non-existent, but he has in the past addressed a few good points (and those who know me know how much it pains me to say this). Fiction, yes. But not fiction for the sake of fiction. Kind of like mythology.. the morals of a story?
Sure I have, and the concept of that film is wacky to say the least, if we're to foray into the world of concepts, then I would much prefer the urban planet of Coruscant from starwars as a concept for a planet struggling to meet space requirements. Concepts are not real so anying goes, good or bad, its all in the interpretation of said concept.

Call it a flight of fancy, but given the rapid acceleration in our technological development over the past 100 years these goals aren't beyond our reach, we just don't want it bad enough yet.

Thanks for listening, I look forward to some constructive criticism of my thoughts and beliefs. :)

You have the floor Legendary Apophis or can I call you Jim? :wink:

'Its a debate Jim, but not as we know it'..... :lol:

Replied in blue. >_>

And for the record; the IDIOT who comes up with the next "We can all have 16 acre ranches!" will get shot. I'll hire a hitman, so beware.
As if anyone wants 16 acres of Sahara. 16 acres of glacier ice. 16 acres of bare rock.
148,940,000 km² land yes..
It is estimated that only one eighth of the surface of the Earth is suitable for humans to live on—three-quarters is covered by oceans, and half of the land area is either desert (14%), high mountains (27%), or other less suitable terrain.

Checkmate? Dude.. we haven't even started.

Desert never stopped Las Vegas, Mountains never stop Sherpas or monks
Jungles & rain forests never stop tribal peoples of the world and the Eskimos don't seem to mind the ice, this is now down to what standard of living you wish to have.

Your move.
{The Legion Of Outer Haven}
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Drachenstein wrote:
Lois Lane wrote:
Drachenstein wrote:Quick question, have you actually seen all this over population for your self? or are you just repeating something you read somewhere?

Quick question, have you actually seen, say, Norway for yourself? Or are you just one of the gullible people who actually believe there's such a thing as Norway. I mean, come on.. who would believe that! We don't believe anything we have not seen for ourselves.
There is no Norway. Norwegians are false propagandists, and if I somehow get to "Norway", it will be a virtual reality simulation.
There is no outside world.
There is no world.
Everything is make believe.. yes.
Drach, my boy, I see your point. See above.
HAHAHAHA, now your being silly, I've been to many places in my short life, have a look at the Earth from orbit, can you spot even one city, I sure can't.
Drachenstein wrote:I don't belong to any conspiracy club, but I can read between the lines.

Okay.. so you're not a member of the conspiracy club (shame, you'd qualify), but you are superior in your information researching skills? Impressive.
Please don't put words in my mouth its rude.
Drachenstein wrote:What the hell gives us the right to tell other nations how many children they can produce?

Who is us? If us is 'humanity', then I say 'humanity' trumps 'nations', bigtime.
If 'us' is 'US', then yes, you should probably shut up now. :)
If 'us' is something else, then well.. what are you even trying to say?
By 'US' I mean western nations, Humanity hasn't united yet so as a species we couldn't organize a pi** up in a brewery.
Drachenstein wrote:China tried the one child system and that's really working out well for them isn't it? Never mind the abandoned girls that families don't want.

Oh, have you actually seen these abandoned girls for yourself? or are you just repeating something you read somewhere?
Yes I have actually, ever heard of the dying rooms? But go ahead and call me a liar if you wish, didn't you say them same thing about me, that not seeing is not believing??? The door swings both ways.
Drachenstein wrote:If you think for one second that the world is in this state because we caused it, your severely misguided.

Yay! Let's blame.. hmm.. eehm.. God. Yes. God made the world wrong. Damn deities, always screw you over.
Drachie, dear, don't say "if you think for one second that the world is in this state because we caused it, you're severely misguided". It makes you look like an idiot, since you suggest there is something beyond individuals self-made destiny.
Next thing I know you'll be telling us that everything is preordained, so naturally, we humans have no control over the world. *sigh* Case and point. You don't want the responsibility, fine. Jump off a bridge or something, there's no way you can duck out from under this obligation. :lol:
I'm an atheist, with no children, yet. So how am I to blame?
Drachenstein wrote:Ignore the men behind the curtain!!!

Yet you continuously refer to a higher power, since according to you, humans have no control over what they do with their lives and the world around them. Hmm..
I never said that the higher power was a god or deity or some other worldly force, putting words in my mouth again same on you.
Drachenstein wrote:Open your eyes for Christ sake, and use some critical thinking.

Like you? Now that would be interesting.
What the hell is that suppose to mean?
Drachenstein wrote:This issue is so far off into the future, we have other more pressing issues to deal with in the present.

Do you know the story of Prometheus and Epimetheus? You probably do. Do I need to say more?
Do you actually believe these stories or are you refering to them as metaphors?
Drachenstein wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:Ohhh SO much things to say there! :-D
Drachenstein wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:It's NOT about big brother stories here people on that topic...it's about HOW to DECREASE GROWTH of population with a political correct way. To AVOID EXCESS of population.
Growth HAS to STOP.

Actually it is about big brother, the point being that the world is not over populated at all. Its a misconception that has been fed into the public Psyche. The same goes for global warming which has now been changed to climate change as we're now on a cooling cycle, something which is impossible to prevent.
Read my arguments and come once again
Can you be more specific please.
*sigh*
Are you tired?

Again the over population myth is a problem, reaction, solution scenario being hoisted onto the common man, the elite believe that we commoners are destroying their planet, so they create the false problem so that we in turn ask for the solution.
Again, read my arguments, and thank you very much, I'm well informed on things
Never said you were uninformed, just a bit misguided, your arguments to me hold no water, feel free to explain why I'm wrong.
*sigh* You're not listening, so why bother?
I am but I disagree, are you denying me my opinion?

I once took flying lessons, and when I was up at 2000 feet over manchester which I thought was over crowded at the time, but I realised that it wasn't. England is truly green and vast from that perspective, the reason I thought it was over crowded was because people have been forced to live in over populated urban centers, we should learn to spread out more, I think you would find that there is plenty of room out there for everyone to live happily.
You didn't fly above Lagos, Sao Paulo, Manille obviously, those are overpopulated cities.
Your correct I didn't fly over those cities. How exactly do theses cities affect you? Are they taking food off your table? Do they encroach on your personal space? Have the people there said they feel over crowded? Your statement seems vague to the extreme.
*sigh* So now you're suddenly an individualist.. leaves in the wind..
Sure why not, It's all about me me me me, why should I care about others fates.

As for China & Indian being blamed for the massive increase in population this is also a myth in my book, both countries are vast in size, the reason they struggle to have better living conditions is due to the worlds resources being concentrated it the top 1% of the worlds population.
No comment needed...
Are you agreeing with me here???
*sigh* No. Your statement is ludicrous, and since you have shown not to be able to listen, there is no need for comments. It would be a good idea to stop posting until you listen, brother.
I'm not you brother mate, you just don't like the fact that I'm not agreeing with Jim. You can't win a debate by saying nothing in response.

The west has been selfish with its wealth and technologies, and sadly our power is now under threat from nations such as China & Indian, and those at the top are not happy about this, so they say there is a problem and create artificial energy and food shortages in the hope that we ask them to solve the problem, they then say that population reduction is need and we say 'oh joy, we're saved'.
Conspiracy theory
How is this Conspiracy theory? You do realize that food prices are directly linked to the cost of crude oil don't you? And that most people are starving because they simple can't afford the staple foods any more due to inflation, money is artificial isn't it? And I wonder who controls that? IMF ring any bells?
*sigh* Kid, get a grip. Money is 'artificial', energy and food shortages are not. Ever tried to transport 1 cubic kilometre of butter? Us here in Europe could easily spare that. But have you ever considered means of transportation for a cubic kilometre? Of butter?! That's just one example of where logistics beat production. Yes, we produce enough for the whole world. No, we cannot transport it. Yet. 1 cubic kilometer of butter could surely fit into a few dozen super tankers couldn't it? Gees I hope the poor have good health services as all that butter would cause cholesterol problems, Yikes...

The Georgia guide stones tell us that a 500 million population should be reached and maintained, I wonder who put those there? I'll bet my bottom dollar, sorry Amero, that is wasn't your average Joe.
500 million? That would be perfect! But would take long to reach, considering no "cleansing" would be done...
How would that be perfect? Are you going to volunteer to be one of the 5.5 billion people who have to go by what ever means necessary? because that's what those tablets say.
*sigh* You're not listening. He says it would take long, since you wouldn't kill people off to get to that 500m amount. For once, try and think about affairs that might take longer than your short life, brother. How long do you think this would take given increased life spans and such, there is no way to achieve what Jim wants without a few people dying, to quote the Joker 'You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs' hehe.

The fact is all these problems have a root source and once we see this real progress can be made to help the situation.
And I found a solution to that problem, which is a problem, another blind guy who doesn't see truth, if not a problem for you, that is
Say what??? I'm sorry but this sentence isn't making any sense to me.
*sigh* Jim has found a possible solution to that issue. He has made that clear in his first post, before you lot came and hijacked the thread with your childish and naive lies about there being no problem.
Rewriting his sentence: "And I have found a solution to that problem. It IS a problem. You're just another blind guy if for you, it's not a problem."
Who in all their infinite wisdom said the world is over populated? Just because I disagree means I'm the liar, your thought process is quite twist isn't it?

Sorry I'm rambling on here, but the truth remains that all this s*** is coming from the same place, the Elite that secretly rule over us.
Oh noes!
Oh yeah! :D
How quaint.
Which definition of quaint are you using here?

Imagine that its the start of the 22nd century, if we aren't rubble by then, the technologies available to us in agriculture might allow for a 20-30 billion population, and I would hope by that time we would have established colonies among the planets and moons of our solar system, perhaps even beyond.
Did you see the Fifth Element movie? If not, watch it ASAP!
I did, are you seriously using a Bruce Willis film to justify you argument? Now who's clutching at straws, if you didn't know, that film is make believe.
*sigh* Never heard of concepts? Sure, the film is make believe. The concepts that the film addresses are not.
Take that fool Michael Moore for example. His 'movies' stink, his directing skills are non-existent, but he has in the past addressed a few good points (and those who know me know how much it pains me to say this). Fiction, yes. But not fiction for the sake of fiction. Kind of like mythology.. the morals of a story?
Sure I have, and the concept of that film is wacky to say the least, if we're to foray into the world of concepts, then I would much prefer the urban planet of Coruscant from starwars as a concept for a planet struggling to meet space requirements. Concepts are not real so anying goes, good or bad, its all in the interpretation of said concept.

Call it a flight of fancy, but given the rapid acceleration in our technological development over the past 100 years these goals aren't beyond our reach, we just don't want it bad enough yet.

Thanks for listening, I look forward to some constructive criticism of my thoughts and beliefs. :)

You have the floor Legendary Apophis or can I call you Jim? :wink:

'Its a debate Jim, but not as we know it'..... :lol:

Replied in blue. >_>

And for the record; the IDIOT who comes up with the next "We can all have 16 acre ranches!" will get shot. I'll hire a hitman, so beware.
As if anyone wants 16 acres of Sahara. 16 acres of glacier ice. 16 acres of bare rock.
148,940,000 km² land yes..
It is estimated that only one eighth of the surface of the Earth is suitable for humans to live on—three-quarters is covered by oceans, and half of the land area is either desert (14%), high mountains (27%), or other less suitable terrain.

Checkmate? Dude.. we haven't even started.

Desert never stopped Las Vegas, Mountains never stop Sherpas or monks
Jungles & rain forests never stop tribal peoples of the world and the Eskimos don't seem to mind the ice, this is now down to what standard of living you wish to have.

Your move.

1- lmao are you accusing Auriel of being ignorant in geography? Can't wait to see her reply to that :lol: That statement alone made your posts totally useless to take care of!
2- Oh that's what you imply, because you say you KNOW the truth, and others who disagree, don't. So she's right, ONCE AGAIN. Because you didn't say it, doesn't mean you didn't mean it! ;)
3- What gives Western countries the right to do so? We don't have crazy growth, they do.
4- As I said COUNTLESS times, I'm NOT following China's system totally. I SAID 2.2 AVG PER FAMILY NOT ONE AHHHHHHH!!! :x
6- You implied that...once again, not words, by meaning.
7- What's that supposed to mean? That you say to others open your eyes, but refuse to accept you are wrong.
9- She's tired of you not even checking my arguments.
10- You disagree, and imply your opinion/knowledge is right, denying that others' could be right, so Auriel is ONCE AGAIN right.
11- lol...proves you don't care of the world in itself, I do, you don't, you individualist!
12- Saying nothing in response? Suure! Trying to avoid Auriel's wisdom, once again. Not strange, Auriel's words are sometimes annoying if you know she's right and that you're not. But well, truth hurts! ;)
13- As she said, it was an example...
14- Pessimism. Of course there is. Do you think eastern countries, or Germany, are doing "cleansings" into their populations? Don't think so...Germany is one of most advanced countries with health system...
Time to throw my foot on the antshill...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... rowth_rate
Learn some there dude.
15- If you think a bit and reconsider my arguments, you'll see I'm right.ONCE AGAIN, not a matter of space and food supply. Cultures spaces needed, jobs, water, etc...
17- Auriel said it perfectly. Once again :)

Now, to destroy all false arguments that dare to imply my strategy needs any kind of cleansing:
[spoiler]Rank ↓ Country ↓ Population growth rate (%) ↓
1 Flag of Liberia Liberia 4.50
2 Flag of Burundi Burundi 3.90
3 Flag of Afghanistan Afghanistan 3.85
4 Flag of Western Sahara Western Sahara 3.72
5 Flag of East Timor East Timor 3.50
6 Flag of Niger Niger 3.49
7 Flag of Eritrea Eritrea 3.24
8 Flag of Uganda Uganda 3.24
9 Flag of the Democratic Republic of the Congo Democratic Republic of the Congo 3.22
10 Palestinian flag Palestinian territories 3.18
11 Flag of Jordan Jordan 3.04
12 Flag of Mali Mali 3.02
13 Flag of Benin Benin 3.02
14 Flag of Guinea-Bissau Guinea-Bissau 2.98
15 Flag of Yemen Yemen 2.97
16 Flag of Somalia Somalia 2.92
17 Flag of Burkina Faso Burkina Faso 2.89
18 Flag of Chad Chad 2.88
19 Flag of the United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates 2.85
20 Flag of Angola Angola 2.78
21 Flag of Rwanda Rwanda 2.76
22 Flag of Madagascar Madagascar 2.66
23 Flag of Kenya Kenya 2.65
24 Flag of Togo Togo 2.65
25 Flag of The Gambia Gambia 2.63
26 Flag of Malawi Malawi 2.57
27 Flag of Mauritania Mauritania 2.53
28 Flag of Syria Syria 2.52
29 Flag of Ethiopia Ethiopia 2.51
30 Flag of Tanzania Tanzania 2.47
31 Flag of Guatemala Guatemala 2.47
32 Flag of Senegal Senegal 2.46
33 Flag of the Comoros Comoros[2] 2.46
34 Flag of Kuwait Kuwait 2.44
35 Flag of French Guiana French Guiana 2.41
36 Flag of Equatorial Guinea Equatorial Guinea 2.38
37 Flag of Vanuatu Vanuatu 2.38
38 Flag of the Solomon Islands Solomon Islands 2.33
39 Flag of Nigeria Nigeria 2.27
40 Flag of Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia 2.24
41 Flag of Cape Verde Cape Verde 2.23
42 Flag of the Marshall Islands Marshall Islands 2.23
43 Flag of Sudan Sudan 2.22
44 Flag of Guinea Guinea 2.16
45 Flag of the Republic of the Congo Republic of the Congo 2.11
46 Flag of Qatar Qatar 2.11
47 Flag of Belize Belize 2.08
48 Flag of Brunei Brunei 2.05
49 Flag of Sierra Leone Sierra Leone 2.04
50 Flag of American Samoa American Samoa 2.01
51 Flag of Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea 2.00
52 Flag of Cameroon Cameroon 2.00
53 Flag of Ghana Ghana 1.99
54 Flag of Oman Oman 1.97
55 Flag of Nepal Nepal 1.97
56 Flag of Libya Libya 1.97
57 Flag of Honduras Honduras 1.95
58 Flag of Mozambique Mozambique 1.95
59 Flag of the Northern Mariana Islands Northern Mariana Islands 1.95
60 Flag of Zambia Zambia 1.91
61 Flag of Djibouti Djibouti 1.90
62 Flag of Pakistan Pakistan 1.84
63 Flag of Côte d'Ivoire Cote d'Ivoire 1.84
64 Flag of Iraq Iraq 1.84
65 Flag of the Central African Republic Central African Republic 1.83
66 Flag of Paraguay Paraguay 1.80
67 Flag of Bahrain Bahrain 1.79
68 Flag of Bolivia Bolivia 1.77
69 Flag of Ireland Ireland 1.77
70 Flag of the Maldives Maldives 1.76
71 Flag of Egypt Egypt 1.76
72 Flag of Cambodia Cambodia 1.74
73 Flag of Laos Laos 1.74
74 Flag of the Philippines Philippines 1.72
75 Flag of Malaysia Malaysia 1.69
76 Flag of Bangladesh Bangladesh 1.67
77 Flag of Venezuela Venezuela 1.67
78 Flag of Israel Israel 1.66
79 Flag of Panama Panama 1.65
80 Flag of São Tomé and Príncipe Sao Tome and Principe 1.61
81 Flag of Haiti Haiti 1.58
82 Flag of Kiribati Kiribati 1.58
83 Flag of New Caledonia New Caledonia 1.54
84 Flag of Tajikistan Tajikistan 1.51
85 Flag of Algeria Algeria 1.51
86 Flag of Cayman Islands Cayman Islands 1.51
87 Flag of Costa Rica Costa Rica 1.50
88 Flag of Gabon Gabon 1.48
89 Flag of the Dominican Republic Dominican Republic 1.47
90 Flag of India India 1.46
91 Flag of Uzbekistan Uzbekistan 1.44
92 Flag of Bhutan Bhutan 1.43
93 Flag of Anguilla Anguilla 1.41
94 Flag of El Salvador El Salvador 1.37
95 Flag of the Turks and Caicos Islands Turks and Caicos Islands 1.37
96 Flag of Iran Iran 1.35
97 Flag of the Netherlands Antilles Netherlands Antilles 1.33
98 Flag of Vietnam Vietnam 1.32
99 Flag of Turkmenistan Turkmenistan 1.32
100 Flag of Namibia Namibia 1.32
101 Flag of French Polynesia French Polynesia 1.31
102 Flag of Nicaragua Nicaragua 1.31
103 Flag of Guam Guam 1.30
104 Flag of Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Kitts and Nevis 1.27
105 Flag of Colombia Colombia 1.27
106 Flag of Réunion Réunion 1.27
107 Flag of Brazil Brazil 1.26
108 Flag of Turkey Turkey 1.26
109 Flag of Botswana Botswana 1.23
110 Flag of Saint Helena Saint Helena[3] 1.23
111 Flag of Morocco Morocco 1.20
112 Flag of the Bahamas Bahamas 1.20
113 Flag of Singapore Singapore 1.19
World 1.17
114 Flag of Indonesia Indonesia 1.16
115 Flag of Antigua and Barbuda Antigua and Barbuda 1.16
116 Flag of Peru Peru 1.15
117 Flag of Montserrat Montserrat 1.15
118 Flag of Luxembourg Luxembourg 1.13
119 Flag of the British Virgin Islands British Virgin Islands 1.13
120 Flag of Mexico Mexico 1.12
121 Flag of Saint Lucia Saint Lucia 1.12
122 Flag of Kyrgyzstan Kyrgyzstan 1.10
123 Flag of Tunisia Tunisia 1.08
124 Flag of Ecuador Ecuador 1.07
125 Flag of Cyprus Cyprus 1.06
126 Flag of Lebanon Lebanon 1.05
127 Flag of Australia Australia 1.01
128 Flag of Chile Chile 1.00
129 Flag of Argentina Argentina 1.00
130 Flag of Hong Kong Hong Kong 1.00
131 Flag of the United States United States 0.97
132 Flag of Mongolia Mongolia 0.96
133 Flag of Zimbabwe Zimbabwe 0.95
134 Flag of Canada Canada 0.90
135 Flag of New Zealand New Zealand 0.90[4]
136 Flag of Liechtenstein Liechtenstein 0.89
137 Flag of Samoa Samoa 0.87
138 Flag of Burma Myanmar 0.85
139 Flag of Iceland Iceland 0.84
140 Flag of San Marino San Marino 0.81
141 Flag of Mauritius Mauritius 0.78
142 Flag of Spain Spain 0.77
143 Flag of Azerbaijan Azerbaijan 0.75
144 Flag of Kazakhstan Kazakhstan 0.71
145 Flag of Macau Macau 0.70
146 Flag of Guadeloupe Guadeloupe 0.68
147 Flag of the Faroe Islands Faroe Islands 0.68
148 Flag of Thailand Thailand 0.66
149 Flag of Wallis and Futuna Wallis and Futuna 0.66
150 Flag of Lesotho Lesotho 0.63
151 Flag of Swaziland Swaziland 0.63
152 Flag of Norway Norway 0.62
153 Flag of Fiji Fiji 0.62
154 Flag of Greenland Greenland 0.60
155 Flag of the Falkland Islands Falkland Islands 0.59
156 Flag of the People's Republic of China China[5] 0.58
157 Flag of Albania Albania 0.57
158 Flag of Suriname Suriname 0.56
159 Flag of South Africa South Africa 0.55
160 Flag of Puerto Rico Puerto Rico 0.55
161 Flag of Jamaica Jamaica 0.54
162 Flag of Tonga Tonga 0.50
163 Flag of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 0.50
164 Flag of France France[6] 0.49
165 Flag of the Seychelles Seychelles 0.49
166 Flag of Sri Lanka Sri Lanka 0.47
167 Flag of the Federated States of Micronesia Micronesia 0.46
168 Flag of Sweden Sweden 0.45
169 Flag of Malta Malta 0.43
170 Flag of the United Kingdom United Kingdom 0.42
171 Flag of Tuvalu Tuvalu 0.42
172 Flag of Palau Palau 0.41
173 Flag of Switzerland Switzerland 0.38
174 Flag of Portugal Portugal 0.37
175 Flag of Trinidad and Tobago Trinidad and Tobago 0.37
176 Flag of Austria Austria 0.36
177 Flag of Andorra Andorra 0.36
178 Flag of the Republic of China Taiwan[7] 0.36
179 Flag of North Korea North Korea 0.34
180 Flag of Monaco Monaco 0.33
181 Flag of South Korea South Korea 0.33
182 Flag of Barbados Barbados 0.32
183 Flag of Finland Finland 0.29
184 Flag of Nauru Nauru 0.29
185 Flag of Uruguay Uruguay 0.29
186 Flag of Martinique Martinique 0.28
187 Flag of Bermuda Bermuda 0.25
188 Flag of Belgium Belgium 0.24
189 Flag of the Netherlands Netherlands 0.21
190 Flag of Greece Greece 0.21
191 Flag of Denmark Denmark 0.21
192 Channel Islands[8] 0.19
193 Flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina 0.13
194 Flag of Italy Italy 0.13
195 Flag of Serbia Serbia 0.13
196 Flag of Gibraltar Gibraltar 0.08
197 Flag of the Republic of Macedonia Macedonia 0.08
198 Flag of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Pierre and Miquelon 0.07
199 Flag of the Vatican City Vatican City 0.05
200 Flag of the Isle of Man Isle of Man 0.04
201 Flag of Slovakia Slovakia 0.03
202 Flag of Grenada Grenada 0.02
203 Flag of Slovenia Slovenia 0.01
204 Flag of Aruba Aruba 0.01
205 Flag of the Pitcairn Islands Pitcairn Islands 0.00
206 Flag of Cuba Cuba -0.01
207 Flag of Japan Japan -0.02
208 Flag of Tokelau Tokelau -0.03
209 Flag of the United States Virgin Islands United States Virgin Islands -0.03
210 Flag of the Czech Republic Czech Republic -0.03
211 Flag of Germany Germany -0.07
212 Flag of Croatia Croatia -0.09
213 Flag of Poland Poland -0.15
214 Flag of Armenia Armenia -0.21
215 Flag of Guyana Guyana -0.22
216 Flag of Montenegro Montenegro -0.27
217 Flag of Dominica Dominica -0.29
218 Flag of Hungary Hungary -0.29
219 Flag of Estonia Estonia -0.35
220 Flag of Romania Romania -0.45
221 Flag of Russia Russia -0.51
222 Flag of Latvia Latvia -0.52
223 Flag of Lithuania Lithuania -0.53
224 Flag of Belarus Belarus -0.55
225 Flag of Bulgaria Bulgaria -0.72
226 Flag of Ukraine Ukraine -0.76
227 Flag of Georgia (country) Georgia -0.79
228 Flag of Moldova Moldova -0.90
229 Flag of Niue Niue -1.85
230 Flag of the Cook Islands Cook Islands -2.23[/spoiler]
Liberia, Burundi etc...countries I meant. WAY too big growth.
Models. Europe. Do you think that Germany, Hungary or Bulgaria has ANY cleansing program in order?
Be serious one second! :lol:
I suggest:
Make growth for ANY country BELOW 1.5%
And try to make it be -0.1 approx for overpopulated countries, in long term, if democratic conflict-less can do it, why not others??
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer

Arg. 1: not going to repeat myself again, sorry. Find them yourself. I'm not a parrot :P

Polly wanna cracker? :lol: Can you not give me a clue as to which part of your Idea you were referencing?

Arg. 2: I'm not misinformed, I USED to be on that side of omg world is doing conspiracy. I'm done with it. Boring. Corruption existed exists and always will. Doesn't mean that people didn't walk on moon, or that bush is a lizard. :lol:

I believe Nasa went to the moon, never said anything like that here, your making a lot of assumptions about me here. Were you into Icke then? People can be lizards just not literally.

Arg. 3: Trying to twist my words arent you? Do you think it pleases those people to have that much children and live where they do? Feeding them while they earn almsot nothing? Because population is so much exceeding that they can't find anymore a job? Yes it's cool. Suuure!

So your automatically thinking they want what the west has? Why would Indian & China give up their rich cultural heritage for the hollow decadent values we have in the west? I truly hope that future economics don't revolve around consumerism, If it does then I agree we're in trouble.

Arg. 4: No I don't, it's just that you are wrong, just think about India's population in 1900 or around that, no where near how it's now, by a guess, would say 300mil Indians at that time, perhaps 400. See what it will do. 1bil will be 2bil soon enough.
And THEN, I'll say, "I told you so".

Wow, poor Indians gettin blamed for everything. It's like a mouse telling the elephant to stop growing because he's scared he might get squashed.

Arg. 5: Read what I said...damn. I'm NOT agreeing with the wolf style (only strong survives) HENCE I said will take long...long means probably...over 150 years, if no 200.

Over this period your solution will be so far out of date its not even funny.
Your failing to take all the factors into consideration, I.e pandemics, natural disasters, war and another nasty things that cross our paths.
Plus increase in living conditions often reduces population growth, this is a proven fact my friend.

Arg. 6: Try to post as I do at almost 3am...you'll see, it's hard to make sense. What I meant is (obvious to see)
And I found a solution to that problem (the topic), which is a problem (it is a problem indeed, unlike some of you say), another blind guy who doesn't see truth (I see, if you say it's not one), if not a problem for you, that is (the topic not being a problem).

I do this all the time, 3:00am you a light weight, sleep when your dead (joking). Come on light up.

Arg. 7: I liked X-Files you know...but you know, not everyone is rotten apples, just a small part of them, instead of in X Files.

I hated this show it was crap, always the same **Filtered** over & over again.
The world is full of bad apples unfortunaley, the natural stat of all things is darkness untill the light shines on it, wow thats deep. :lol:

Arg. 8: You know that's true. World will be a giant Tokyo or Shangai, but many of those places will be more lke Lagos or Sao Paulo, which means, full of poverty. And plz NO use of "they dont share help blah blah"...if you help them that way they'll grow as quick but less will die so it will skyrocket even more and cities with 100mil inhabitants will popup...live in that, and tell me that's good. Helping without getting back is wrong. Give back I said, HAS NOTHING wrong.

I like Tokyo :D, didn't see much poverty when I last visited, we're just going to have to think out sided the box to solve these issues. Have you never just given some one something without asking for anything in return? You should try it, it feels good. If everyone was like that it truly would be hell on Earth.

TRY to tell me what's wrong in that "deal".
You'll fail, for sure.
You didn't listen I said 2.2 avg, not 1/family.
So I'm right, you're wrong.

I know you did, but the fact remains, how are you going to enforce this 2.2 child policy upon the Worlds people? You can't simple as that, well you could but I'd bet the strong arm tactics need would cause more problem than they would solve, are we to become a slave society who does what the Governments say like good little peasant? what the hell does 0.2 child look like anyways?

Thanks Auriel for the replies ;) :)
Didn't see your replies before I makethat post, making my reply pretty much useless since you said what I wanted to say, and better :-D

Drachenstein wrote:Ermm, who was talking to you????????? :-k

Get a sense of humor, most of my response was in jest.

For your info, she's welcomed in any kind of debate I could do or participate in![/quote]

Yes of course but my post was aimed at you not her, capeesh.

Tag your it LL, bring it on... :)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Are we trying to get bitty on the defeat of arguments? :lol:

Drachenstein wrote:Arg. 1: not going to repeat myself again, sorry. Find them yourself. I'm not a parrot :P

Polly wanna cracker? :lol: Can you not give me a clue as to which part of your Idea you were referencing?

Did you read my arguments? If yes, you should know better. When I read a topic I read it all before replying. You should do it too.

Arg. 2: I'm not misinformed, I USED to be on that side of omg world is doing conspiracy. I'm done with it. Boring. Corruption existed exists and always will. Doesn't mean that people didn't walk on moon, or that bush is a lizard. :lol:

I believe Nasa went to the moon, never said anything like that here, your making a lot of assumptions about me here. Were you into Icke then? People can be lizards just not literally.
It was humour dude...

Arg. 3: Trying to twist my words arent you? Do you think it pleases those people to have that much children and live where they do? Feeding them while they earn almsot nothing? Because population is so much exceeding that they can't find anymore a job? Yes it's cool. Suuure!

So your automatically thinking they want what the west has? Why would Indian & China give up their rich cultural heritage for the hollow decadent values we have in the west? I truly hope that future economics don't revolve around consumerism, If it does then I agree we're in trouble.
Twisting words for the win aren't we?
Did I ever say they should follow same culture? No.
Who decided that one per family thing? "Us"? No it's China, so stop throwing nonsense.

Arg. 4: No I don't, it's just that you are wrong, just think about India's population in 1900 or around that, no where near how it's now, by a guess, would say 300mil Indians at that time, perhaps 400. See what it will do. 1bil will be 2bil soon enough.
And THEN, I'll say, "I told you so".

Wow, poor Indians gettin blamed for everything. It's like a mouse telling the elephant to stop growing because he's scared he might get squashed.

Oh the funny metaphor...failed though. I'm right, you're wrong. Not going to explain why again. Lois was right, you are totally deaf on arguments.

Arg. 5: Read what I said...damn. I'm NOT agreeing with the wolf style (only strong survives) HENCE I said will take long...long means probably...over 150 years, if no 200.

Over this period your solution will be so far out of date its not even funny.
Your failing to take all the factors into consideration, I.e pandemics, natural disasters, war and another nasty things that cross our paths.
Plus increase in living conditions often reduces population growth, this is a proven fact my friend.

What were you trying to prove? Sure there are disasters. But in Europe, when there are them, or US or Japan, far less die. Smaller pop ftw. Once again, I won. Why? Smaller pop= more easy to build up good constructions, less poverty, etc...
You don't seem to get that was my point, it's funny. You take my argument and say I should know it? lol...Auriel is right, no point in arguing with you.

Arg. 6: Try to post as I do at almost 3am...you'll see, it's hard to make sense. What I meant is (obvious to see)
And I found a solution to that problem (the topic), which is a problem (it is a problem indeed, unlike some of you say), another blind guy who doesn't see truth (I see, if you say it's not one), if not a problem for you, that is (the topic not being a problem).

I do this all the time, 3:00am you a light weight, sleep when your dead (joking). Come on light up.
Trying to be fun are we?
Fail. :lol:

Arg. 7: I liked X-Files you know...but you know, not everyone is rotten apples, just a small part of them, instead of in X Files.

I hated this show it was crap, always the same **Filtered** over & over again.
The world is full of bad apples unfortunaley, the natural stat of all things is darkness untill the light shines on it, wow thats deep. :lol:

Awws a conspiracy theorist who doesn't like X-Files...oh wait...it's logical. X-Files was somehow solid its story building. Unlike laughable theories you support. X-Files being a serie pwnt your theories as it was believable.

Arg. 8: You know that's true. World will be a giant Tokyo or Shangai, but many of those places will be more lke Lagos or Sao Paulo, which means, full of poverty. And plz NO use of "they dont share help blah blah"...if you help them that way they'll grow as quick but less will die so it will skyrocket even more and cities with 100mil inhabitants will popup...live in that, and tell me that's good. Helping without getting back is wrong. Give back I said, HAS NOTHING wrong.

I like Tokyo :D, didn't see much poverty when I last visited, we're just going to have to think out sided the box to solve these issues. Have you never just given some one something without asking for anything in return? You should try it, it feels good. If everyone was like that it truly would be hell on Earth.
Tokyo is a successful example, you failed to catch my point. Re-read it for sake.
Awwws that was touchy. Sadly it's not ok when it tends to influence Earth's future.
Giving a gift to your sweetheart and deciding world's future with actions isn't the same.

TRY to tell me what's wrong in that "deal".
You'll fail, for sure.
You didn't listen I said 2.2 avg, not 1/family.
So I'm right, you're wrong.

I know you did, but the fact remains, how are you going to enforce this 2.2 child policy upon the Worlds people? You can't simple as that, well you could but I'd bet the strong arm tactics need would cause more problem than they would solve, are we to become a slave society who does what the Governments say like good little peasant? what the hell does 0.2 child look like anyways?
How would it be done?
Ahhhhrgh! I said it on first post! We help you with food, buildingcities and economy, and you put big efforts into developing less like rabbits and more like humans.
0.2 is simple. It's like average of a country. How do you think they got those .3 etc?
The average of total divided by family. AGAIN, I explained it earlier. Starting to have ENOUGH to have to reapeat myself!!

Thanks Auriel for the replies ;) :)
Didn't see your replies before I makethat post, making my reply pretty much useless since you said what I wanted to say, and better :-D

Drachenstein wrote:Ermm, who was talking to you????????? :-k

Get a sense of humor, most of my response was in jest.

For your info, she's welcomed in any kind of debate I could do or participate in!

Yes of course but my post was aimed at you not her, capeesh.
Oh trying to get tough and debate controlling? ha ha. Mr I make me repeat billions of times my arguments already posted clearly.

Tag your it LL, bring it on... :)[/quote]

Yes I'm bitter too, but because HALF of that is again that you didn't listen to what I said before, and repeating yourself all the time is...annoying!
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer

1- lmao are you accusing Auriel of being ignorant in geography? Can't wait to see her reply to that :lol: That statement alone made your posts totally useless to take care of!

OMG, Where I accuse Auriel of being Ignorant of geography? Always telling me I'm wrong and useless is just strengthening my resolve on my opinion.

2- Oh that's what you imply, because you say you KNOW the truth, and others who disagree, don't. So she's right, ONCE AGAIN. Because you didn't say it, doesn't mean you didn't mean it! ;)

So your once again twisting my words to suit you cause in a effort to discredit my argument, Sad. If I didn't say it, I didn't say it okay!

3- What gives Western countries the right to do so? We don't have crazy growth, they do.

Sounds like your crying over your own inability to procreate fast enough to me, you seem to fear them why is that exactly? the situation is they are taking over, and we can't stop them, fullstop

4- As I said COUNTLESS times, I'm NOT following China's system totally. I SAID 2.2 AVG PER FAMILY NOT ONE AHHHHHHH!!! :x

It really doesn't matter how are you going to deal with that inevitable extra child? Punishments and executions? what else is there, a slap on the wrist. Come on dude sort your head out. So you admit that you would follow China's example in part, how is this any better?

5?????

This point is missing?????

Read into my words how ever you like, doesn't seem to matter what I say, you'll twist the meaning to suit your own agenda.

7- What's that supposed to mean? That you say to others open your eyes, but refuse to accept you are wrong.

Wow, your so self righteous aren't you, get off your high horse will you.

I did check them, and their full of holes.

10- You disagree, and imply your opinion/knowledge is right, denying that others' could be right, so Auriel is ONCE AGAIN right.

I think I'm right so automatically this make her right, okay, aren't you suffering the same effect then? telling me I'm wrong and that your right automatically makes me right, Wow twist logic to the max.

11- lol...proves you don't care of the world in itself, I do, you don't, you individualist!

HAHAHA, it was a joke, but if your going to label me then I'll label you, You Communist, you should really consider moving to China. I can barley help myself let alone the whole world.

12- Saying nothing in response? Suure! Trying to avoid Auriel's wisdom, once again. Not strange, Auriel's words are sometimes annoying if you know she's right and that you're not. But well, truth hurts! ;)

Wisdom??? hahahhahahah, okay mate thats a good one. YOu have a thing for her don't you?

Sure it was.

14- Pessimism. Of course there is. Do you think eastern countries, or Germany, are doing "cleansings" into their populations? Don't think so...Germany is one of most advanced countries with health system...
Learn some there dude.

Yeah figures are great but they don't make you untouchable, and since when did Wiki become the all knowing 100% correct reference, last time I checks that site was a bit off on quite a few things mate.

15- If you think a bit and reconsider my arguments, you'll see I'm right.ONCE AGAIN, not a matter of space and food supply. Cultures spaces needed, jobs, water, etc...

But again you not right, can you really not see that you could be the one at fault here? If you can't then I've won the debate, and that's using your logic not mine.

Oh, shes oh so perfect isn't she, get you head out of her ass will ya.

Now, to destroy all false arguments that dare to imply my strategy needs any kind of cleansing:

Wow, you really are a power freak aren't you, 'that dare' are you for real, are you really that infallible. Careful now you head is about to pop as it's so full of air, you might just float away. :lol::lol::lol:

9 Flag of the Democratic Republic of the Congo Democratic Republic of the Congo 3.22
World 1.17
163 Flag of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 0.50
Models. Europe. Do you think that Germany, Hungary or Bulgaria has ANY cleansing program in order?
I suggest:
And try to make it be -0.1 approx for overpopulated countries, in long term, if democratic conflict-less can do it, why not others??[/quote]

Yes numbers are pretty aren't they, but they are meaningless. Again I ask you how do you propose to enforce these conditions on people who will resist them to their very core.

Simple, you can't without causing death, destruction and chaos, so you solution is null and void. I thought this was a debate but you are not willing to give any ground at all, so with that I will walk away, enjoy your hollow victory, I should have seen you for what you are when you used the term 'Political Correct' which justifies censorship of just about anything as long as someone is offended

Namaste.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Drachenstein wrote:1- lmao are you accusing Auriel of being ignorant in geography? Can't wait to see her reply to that :lol: That statement alone made your posts totally useless to take care of!

OMG, Where I accuse Auriel of being Ignorant of geography? Always telling me I'm wrong and useless is just strengthening my resolve on my opinion.
Don't act innocent. Your post meant it, obviously.

So your once again twisting my words to suit you cause in a effort to discredit my argument, Sad. If I didn't say it, I didn't say it okay!
NWO rings a bell mister?

Sounds like your crying over your own inability to procreate fast enough to me, you seem to fear them why is that exactly? the situation is they are taking over, and we can't stop them, fullstop
:lol: rofl...you are SO funny dude, keep going, you're entertaining us! ;) So out of the thing you are, it's even sad.

It really doesn't matter how are you going to deal with that inevitable extra child? Punishments and executions? what else is there, a slap on the wrist. Come on dude sort your head out. So you admit that you would follow China's example in part, how is this any better?
No I thought of using them as food for others...damn...stop trying to find so called barbarism in my theory. You just one of those people who doesn't want the RIGHT changes to happen. What is wrong is good for you, and what isn't, is.
5?????

This point is missing?????

Read into my words how ever you like, doesn't seem to matter what I say, you'll twist the meaning to suit your own agenda.
So will you, ALOT more, though

Wow, your so self righteous aren't you, get off your high horse will you.
So will you? No, sadly not...One can hope tho :)

I did check them, and their full of holes.
Blah blah your theory is epic fail, so don't try to find the little spot on my wall while yours is full of tags

I think I'm right so automatically this make her right, okay, aren't you suffering the same effect then? telling me I'm wrong and that your right automatically makes me right, Wow twist logic to the max.
No because the difference is I reply to your arguments with fact, you however twist my words to counter mines. You'll say I do same, but you support the NWO theory, so I'm not twisting yours.

HAHAHA, it was a joke, but if your going to label me then I'll label you, You Communist, you should really consider moving to China. I can barley help myself let alone the whole world.
Did you hear that Auriel, the guy is saying I'm a communist? :lol:
Summum of failing for you in that reply.
Didn't catch I was humouring too? Awww :lol:

Wisdom??? hahahhahahah, okay mate thats a good one. YOu have a thing for her don't you?
Compared to your acted noobiness to make others people give up (that fails though), that's wisdom, indeed.

Sure it was.
Trying sarcasm?

Learn some there dude.

Yeah figures are great but they don't make you untouchable, and since when did Wiki become the all knowing 100% correct reference, last time I checks that site was a bit off on quite a few things mate.
And what makes your sources 100% correct? NOTHING! So don't come up with that again.

But again you not right, can you really not see that you could be the one at fault here? If you can't then I've won the debate, and that's using your logic not mine.
You won the debate? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good joke ;)
Is all what I have to say. Twisting words and failed arguments, are all over in your side.

Oh, shes oh so perfect isn't she, get you head out of her ass will ya.

Surely, that's not you who are perfect, agree 100% there ;)

Wow, you really are a power freak aren't you, 'that dare' are you for real, are you really that infallible. Careful now you head is about to pop as it's so full of air, you might just float away. :lol::lol::lol:
Was it meant to be funny? Yes, to cover all your fails :D

World 1.17
I suggest:
And try to make it be -0.1 approx for overpopulated countries, in long term, if democratic conflict-less can do it, why not others??

Yes numbers are pretty aren't they, but they are meaningless. Again I ask you how do you propose to enforce these conditions on people who will resist them to their very core.

Simple, you can't without causing death, destruction and chaos, so you solution is null and void. I thought this was a debate but you are not willing to give any ground at all, so with that I will walk away, enjoy your hollow victory
Yes, totally right, I'll also put as I said extra children as food supply... :roll:
Oh my...
/facepalm at your whole posts

[/quote]
Spoiler

Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

With your crap posts and arguments, you wasted this great idea and debate. That's all I've to say. I've been in many debates before in this forum. You got to be one of worst people to debate with, honestly.
Because you are right will you dare to say? Rofl at that.
People like phoenixof terra, auriel (I disagreed already with her), jack etc...are good to debate with. Avenger does it great too, with his own ideas. But does good debates.
One of first times ever I want to quit posting in a debate. Knowing I'm still right though. That says all. Not even because you beat me totally, but because you bored me to hell with your posts.
Spoiler

Spoiler
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer

Dito mate, you lack a sense of humility and humor.

face palm to my whole post, what a chav...

Re-read your first comments to me, those who strike out first are the ones often in dishonor. Ask any judge and you'll see that you dishonored my beliefs from the get go, continually trying to provoke me into anger, baiting me for a reaction.

You failed.

As long as you have this rigid way of thinking you'll always be on the losing side.

To say your solution is perfect is beyond arrogance, nobody is perfect, you least of all.

what next? Will you proclaim that your solution is the final solution? Who in history said that I wonder.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:sorry jim i wont read or even entertain any comment about population reduction and Nazi style eugenics...

i'm leaving this thread, have fun.

He hit the nail right on the head, he has true wisdom.

I shall follow suit.

SEE YA!!! :smt039
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Drachenstein wrote:Dito mate, you lack a sense of humility and humor.

face palm to my whole post, what a chav...

Re-read your first comments to me, those who strike out first are the ones often in dishonor. Ask any judge and you'll see that you dishonored my beliefs from the get go, continually trying to provoke me into anger, baiting me for a reaction.

You failed.

As long as you have this rigid way of thinking you'll always be on the losing side.

To say your solution is perfect is beyond arrogance, nobody is perfect, you least of all.

what next? Will you proclaim that your solution is the final solution? Who in history said that I wonder.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:sorry jim i wont read or even entertain any comment about population reduction and Nazi style eugenics...

i'm leaving this thread, have fun.

He hit the nail right on the head, he has true wisdom.

I shall follow suit.

SEE YA!!! :smt039

Again we come with that...Why do you think I consider it "perfect"?
Because...it has NOTHING political uncorrent like hilter's solution. But it solves pop growth, without using any of it.
Damn, Germany and other Eastern countries aren't doing genocide as we speak now, isn't it?
However, Rwanda did recently, so does Sudan now, and on smaller scale, Myanmar did. We can speak about Israel-Palestine...Palestine is again, high growth state.
Aren't those countries high growth countries? Yes they are. It is THE ULTIMATE proof "cleansing"= EPIC FAIL to solve that problem. Both in result expected, and in "humanism".
For shame cleansings. For win my style.

About how to make it be. Simple. How do you make most of people not kill someone? By law, and punishements. Same is for not scamming with falsifying documents of admin. to steal money or advantages, that example being on the same "punishement scale" as my topic's idea.
It's simple. If you cross the limit...you'll pay. First degree expression, by paying, it means, give money, from amends. Paying will make it working, believe me :-D
People aren't willing to spend like 3 years of wage to cross the limit. :-D
Their case would be looked for, if itwas their fault, or not (not always people's fault,afterall..)

Oh and also propaganda, of course, make them feel guilty, like "because of your actions, your country, and you undirectly, won't benefit from help as much as it was meant to, you can only blame yourself for it, we did part of contract, you didn't, your loss, for you, and your country."
Spoiler

Spoiler
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer

Legendary Apophis wrote:
About how to make it be. Simple. How do you make most of people not kill someone? By law, and punishements. Same is for not scamming with falsifying documents of admin. to steal money or advantages, that example being on the same "punishement scale" as my topic's idea.
It's simple. If you cross the limit...you'll pay. First degree expression, by paying, it means, give money, from amends. Paying will make it working, believe me :-D
Their case would be looked for, if itwas their fault, or not (not always people's fault,afterall..)

Oh and also propaganda, of course, make them feel guilty, like "because of your actions, your country, and you undirectly, won't benefit from help as much as it was meant to, you can only blame yourself for it, we did part of contract, you didn't, your loss, for you, and your country."

So according to you, Fear, punishment & Propaganda are the way to go?

Enforcing more poverty on those that can least afford it.

Your sick mate, that's right out of Hitlers handbook.

Your pure evil if you believe what your saying here.

Crazy mofo. :shock:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Drachenstein wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

So according to you, Fear, punishment & Propaganda are the way to go?

Enforcing more poverty on those that can least afford it.

Your sick mate, that's right out of Hitlers handbook.

Your pure evil if you believe what your saying here.

Crazy mofo. :shock:

Sure.
When third world country will revolt and send legions of hungry young people to attack "rich" countries, you'll all think about my idea, "he was right". Poor revolting against rich ones because they can't afford to live, that's coming, my grandfather said it awhile ago.
Keep on thinking you can let things how they are.
Genocides will carry on, world will carry on suffering.
Don't blame me for that, mister, however.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

I see you mister are carrying on...

Drachenstein wrote:Oh, following me now are you? Your friend put his foot in his mouth back in the other thread. He's a right little Hitler isn't he?

viewtopic.php?p=1461973#p1461973

Make up your mind will you?
I'm communist then nazi, who's putting his foot in his mouth there eh?
Obviously not me! :lol:
Spoiler

Spoiler
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer

Well with your views you seem to be a combination of both, taking on the worst elements of each ism.

:smt098
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Drachenstein wrote:Well with your views you seem to be a combination of both, taking on the worst elements of each ism.

:smt098

Carry on dude, you are doing a fine job at making yourself look like a fool... :lol: ;)

Again, I voted democrats in last election, that's what a nazi would do, isn't it? ;)
Spoiler

Spoiler
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer

Nope, sorry mate your the one making a fool of himself.

Legendary Apophis wrote:Make up your mind will you?
I'm communist then nazi, who's putting his foot in his mouth there eh?
Obviously not me! :lol:

Well read this:-

Many westerners, even though they don't always admit it, compare Soviet Communism to German Nazism/Fascism.

In theory, The ideas proposed by the leaders, peace, equality and justice were the foundations of both ideologies. Both societies were being constructed practically identical to each other:

-Passionate speeches & rallies promoting peace, equality and justice.

-Mobilization of the whole nation to one cause, with the intention to make people think and act as if they were one man.

-Creation of diverse social programs and activities, which were almost compulsory for everyone: summer camps, sport activities, physical labor, memberships in certain organizations, parades, marches, etc.

-Indoctrination of all nation's youth: Hitler's Youth, Russian Pioneers.

-Extensive military training throughout life, which started in youth programs and continued until the person reached non-military age. To my understanding military training was claimed to be for the purpose of defending the nation.

-Both ideologies proposed that their later generation would eventually become noticeably more advanced than other people in the world due to new understanding of humanity, which was the propaganda instilled into them from the early childhood, physical labor, and proper nutrition.

-Both nations succeeded at implementing all these things in the beginning but later became known as dangers to humanity to the rest of the world community.

-Both nations (Russia, Germany and later China) wanted their ideology to be spread all over the world.

-Both Nations implemented repressive measures against certain groups.

So as you can clearly see they have more things in common than differences.

Personal I think their one in the same, same crap different name.

You may have had the best of intentions with your solution, but some of the worst atrocity know to man have been done with the best of intentions.

Have fun poking holes in this one.

Legendary Apophis wrote:When third world country will revolt and send legions of hungry young people to attack "rich" countries, you'll all think about my idea, "he was right". Poor revolting against rich ones because they can't afford to live, that's coming, my grandfather said it awhile ago.
Keep on thinking you can let things how they are.
Genocides will carry on, world will carry on suffering.
Don't blame me for that, mister, however.

Your grandfather is an idiot just like you! How are these legions of hungry third world people going to travel halfway across the globe? firstly their starving, so a march over 1000's of miles of terrain is out of the question. Secondly how would they cross the Atlantic? They have no navy, coconut rafts perhaps???

This just highlights how stupid you really are, your ideas are totally idiotic beyond belief.

How old are you? I assume your over 18, as you said you voted for the democrats.

Did you graduated high school?

Riddle me this Batboy. What does democracy actually mean? try to do this without looking it up on your precious wiki.

Also to the general populace of this forum, are there no Jews here who think this talk of mass eugenics is highly offensive? Normally they jump at the chance to label this kind of talk Anti-Semitic.

Insert smart ass comment in the next post.

Muppet. :roll:

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”