Arkansas town on lockdown"Martial Law"

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Arkansas town on lockdown"Martial Law"

its happening folks, the first step towards total martial law.

this is the thin end of the wedge and i cant help thinking that this is just a test for total martial law in the states and if happens in the states then you can bet everything you have that the UK will also implement martial law within days if not hours soon after.

i dont care what excuse they give to justify this action, its unlawful and the police should go and arrest the criminals because for them to implement this in just a few streets in 1 small town means the criminals are more than likely living in those streets and they need to do their jobs and arrest THEM instead of playing games and training the people and the police to accept the possibility of nation wide martial law...

this is crap and i STRONGLY suggest people legally and peacefuly resist this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqSROFzDPk

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Demeisen
Forum Intermediate

Re: Arkansas town on lockdown"Martial Law"

you infer much from a clip

if crime was as bad where you live, wouldnt you want decisive action?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Martial Law is good.
Why the long faces?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Bah nothing strange there...not saying it's good, but expectable.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

thats where your wrong jim, its not acceptable...remember, they never hit you with full force from the start, they sugar coat it thereby making it easier to swallow.

-David Icke
Kieltyka
Forum Grunt
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

[KMA]Avenger wrote:i dont care what excuse they give to justify this action, its unlawful and the police should go and arrest the criminals because for them to implement this in just a few streets in 1 small town means the criminals are more than likely living in those streets and they need to do their jobs and arrest THEM instead of playing games and training the people and the police to accept the possibility of nation wide martial law...

That made no sense. Anyways . . .

You obviously have no idea how bad the crime is in most towns in Arkansas? Well since I currently live in Arkansas I have a real good idea. What the mayor is doing is trying to protect its people by establishing a zero tolerance curfew. He's just trying to protect his citizens.

Besides, what could you possibly be doing walking around 2 o'clock at night?
"If the coordinates are for a Goa'uld world which is not on the Abydos cartouche, the Goa'uld will most likely not expect us. I believe a medical attack could be successful." -Teal'c
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Kieltyka wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:i dont care what excuse they give to justify this action, its unlawful and the police should go and arrest the criminals because for them to implement this in just a few streets in 1 small town means the criminals are more than likely living in those streets and they need to do their jobs and arrest THEM instead of playing games and training the people and the police to accept the possibility of nation wide martial law...

That made no sense. Anyways . . .

You obviously have no idea how bad the crime is in most towns in Arkansas? Well since I currently live in Arkansas I have a real good idea. What the mayor is doing is trying to protect its people by establishing a zero tolerance curfew. He's just trying to protect his citizens.

Besides, what could you possibly be doing walking around 2 o'clock at night?

Very good point. ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

ok, how about the mayor do his job and stay out of the way of the police and let them do their job and go after THE CRIMINALS instead of punishing the people with a curfew?

what your saying is its ok to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

-David Icke
Kieltyka
Forum Grunt

[KMA]Avenger wrote:ok, how about the mayor do his job and stay out of the way of the police and let them do their job and go after THE CRIMINALS instead of punishing the people with a curfew?

what your saying is its ok to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Um . . . the mayor is doing his job. He's just not sitting in that office to be there, he has a obligation to his town and the people.
"If the coordinates are for a Goa'uld world which is not on the Abydos cartouche, the Goa'uld will most likely not expect us. I believe a medical attack could be successful." -Teal'c
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

please understand that while i may not have an absolute answer to this situation i do understand that sacrificing liberty for security is NOT the answer.

-David Icke
Kieltyka
Forum Grunt

[KMA]Avenger wrote:please understand that while i may not have an absolute answer to this situation i do understand that sacrificing liberty for security is NOT the answer.

Look, West Helena is a hot spot for crimes. The police is already doing what they can and it is not doing much. Mayor felt he had to take it a bit further to take on the problem. If you're outside, in one of the worst area for crimes, without good reason. Then what are you doing outside? "Oh officer I'm just outside taking a pleasant stroll, but soon as your turn your back I'm going to steal that guy's car."

And don't worry, I'm pretty sure it isn't going to last long. But they should at least make a zero-tolerance curfew for night. Because I really don't see what you could be doing out walking around the neighborhood after 12 o'clock at night.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

i really hope its nothing more than what you say i really do, but knowing what i know i cant help feeling that this has been orchestrated...

regardless, i hope i am wrong.

-David Icke
Kieltyka
Forum Grunt

[KMA]Avenger wrote:i really hope its nothing more than what you say i really do, but knowing what i know i cant help feeling that this has been orchestrated....

Ok, but uh . .. orchestrated?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Kieltyka wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:i really hope its nothing more than what you say i really do, but knowing what i know i cant help feeling that this has been orchestrated....

Ok, but uh . .. orchestrated?

Yes! Orchestrated by the Dark Lords of the New Order.
In a plot to put the entire free world under martial law!
Starting with West Helena. :)
Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator

KMA is just a rebel without a cause i think.
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”