Forum Regular
Alliance: The Federation
Race: System Lord
ID: 22221

The Return

Kree my minions.

the Epic One Returns.

my new name is AntiHero.

just like our Elder, Anubis, before our time, i was cast out of the System Lords, and utterly thought to be left dead.

i never left. i merely faked my own Death to await a given chance to return.

now that pretty much ALL my former enemies know im back, why not announce it to the Goa'uld Galactic Community anyway.

Caprica has Returned.
i will be Reasuming the Throne of Supreme System Lord.
for any of you that want to challenge your God, get on your knees and su.. bow to me! :P

(i notice my name was taken off the original 13 great goa'uld :( )

if u notice my name was epic God before, i just sold that acct to Squishy. i be ~the joker~ until i get a name change.

KREE my minions. (THAT MEANS YOU)

((oh, before replying to this post, remember, and this is a learning experience for the young goa'uld out there. i take everything said on these forums seriously. so dont say anything to bad about me unless you dont care if your stats disapear ingame.))
Cylon wrote:but im **Filtered** up in the head. i might be wrong.
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Re: The Return

I bow to no one.

Also you wont gain respect here until your presence is often felt. ;)

Other than that welcome back to the forum. :-D
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
ID: 0

:lol:
weilandsmith
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 1994771

welcome back to you too shornal.... you never posted in your Tua thread. :lol:
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

weilandsmith wrote:welcome back to you too shornal.... you never posted in your Tua thread. :lol:

Ya. Im on vacation. :)
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Shornaal, I doubt you even knew Caprica. So maybe your just being your usual self hmm?

Welcome back Cap. Still got your old sig.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Caprica ... nice to see that another very strong System Lord returned. I indeed remember you, only by the posts you did here though.

I am Reschef, 2nd in Command of Horus System Lords and High Council member of the Goa'uld Empire.

Welcome back.

- Reschef :sge
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

OOC: Caprica, yes. the proven multi. And you guys welcome him back... this game fell really down when the cheaters are welcomed back with open arms.

Oh and for newbies out there - Caprica was proven multi after he bragged to his fellow alliance member about his multies and how he uses them to mass his enemies, so his main account remained untouched. Luckily for the game, this friend of his was kind enough to provide the evidence to Admin so he was really 'outcast'. It's very possible that he has multies again to feed his accounts, but I guess he won't be that "stupid" to brag about his multies again.

Once cheater always cheater.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Ah, I knew there was something bad about him when he left, just wasn't able to remember lol
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Reschef wrote:Ah, I knew there was something bad about him when he left, just wasn't able to remember lol

Well, the tok'ra has a long memory :)

So i hope that in the light of new informations, this race will at least have guts to not welcome scums like that among their ranks and rather, serve the justice which is above all race conflicts.

I say we welcome him with swift prompt destruction... and if his alliance supports him, we should take these supporters of dishonourable cheating down as well.

Teal'auc
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

I don't welcome Cap back as a cheater, I welcome him back as a previous old friend. In fact I didn't know he was considered a cheater until now, so I wouldn't be surprised if less-forum active people like myself find that to be true for themselves as well.

Regardless, there are many cheaters in this game that get higher praise than the tiny bit shown here. So if your as passionate about being an advocate for the rules of this game Teal'auc. You should really go hunt down people that are currently cheating rather than making previous cheaters look bad for their past actions. For all you know he's changed his tune, hence his return.
Epic God
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Federation
ID: 22221

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:OOC: Caprica, yes. the proven multi. And you guys welcome him back... this game fell really down when the cheaters are welcomed back with open arms.

Oh and for newbies out there - Caprica was proven multi after he bragged to his fellow alliance member about his multies and how he uses them to mass his enemies, so his main account remained untouched. Luckily for the game, this friend of his was kind enough to provide the evidence to Admin so he was really 'outcast'. It's very possible that he has multies again to feed his accounts, but I guess he won't be that "stupid" to brag about his multies again.

Once cheater always cheater.

Teal'auc

haha. whats really funny is that my account wasnt banned for anything to do with multiing... maybe if you just Be Quiet instead of jumping to conclusions then youd understand better. and really. before all the crap that went off the first time I LIKED YOU. i wouldnt have MASSED you. duh.

logic dictates when you are liked by somone, its unlikely they would mass you.

and for the record, i was allowed to play ( LOOK AT MY JOINED FORUMS DATE) by one of the admin team the next day after the Caprica account was banned (which it was but for something else... =.=)

as for "cheating" now, well, i owuldnt be dumb enough to make the same mistake i didnt make in the first place a second time. of all the people that are annoying and i dont like in SGW. youre the only one i havent talked to.

like you said about cheaters, ill same the same about you. once a n00b alwaz a n00b.
Cylon wrote:but im **Filtered** up in the head. i might be wrong.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Better to be a n00b than a cheater. I had a record of convo where you bragged you massed me with some noob account. ;)

You will be dealt with. Your word is not going to be trusted, we know the story behind your banning.

Oh, and I don't like people who pretend to be my friends and then doing crap behind my back. Massing me with a multi account is FAR worse than massing me with normal account. I admire people who mass me... gives me something to do, nice war and possibly a new friendship, if they are respectful in the war. But what you did was a backstab, pretending to be my friend and then massing me with a multi, bragging to your fellow friend, who turned you in.

Teal'auc
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

u along with the rest of these "system lords' will soon bow down to me,, THE SUPREME SYSTEM LORD 8)
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

AssAsinX wrote:u along with the rest of these "system lords' will soon bow down to me,, THE SUPREME SYSTEM LORD 8)

Many have said that...however you're one of that mass I don't actually believe can do it. Oh, and you spelled your name wrong, unless you really mean to be an Ass.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”