The Return

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon
ID: 0

Re: The Return

AncientAnubis wrote:
AssAsinX wrote:u along with the rest of these "system lords' will soon bow down to me,, THE SUPREME SYSTEM LORD 8)

Many have said that...however you're one of that mass I don't actually believe can do it. Oh, and you spelled your name wrong, unless you really mean to be an Ass.

lol sure sure keep telling ur self that
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Sabin le Rose
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Wyverning
Race: System Lord
ID: 1925678

While I did not know you before...
Any addition to the System Lords is a good thing.

Whatever the past was, I care not.
This is the now, and to move into the future.
*bows*

I welcome thee back.
Stargater580 wrote:Sabin, my favorite System Lord....
= System Lord Talk
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

AssAsinX wrote:
AncientAnubis wrote:
AssAsinX wrote:u along with the rest of these "system lords' will soon bow down to me,, THE SUPREME SYSTEM LORD 8)

Many have said that...however you're one of that mass I don't actually believe can do it. Oh, and you spelled your name wrong, unless you really mean to be an Ass.

lol sure sure keep telling ur self that

What, that you spelled your name wrong?
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Nicholai Brocov wrote:Shornaal, I doubt you even knew Caprica. So maybe your just being your usual self hmm?

Welcome back Cap. Still got your old sig.

Nope. I do know him. As Caprica.
Cant remember when....either when i was in Ascended Empire or Omega System Lords. he has some interesting history with the ex leader of AE (Tekki) who is now in Delta allegiance with me.
Im not going to judge for past history.

I also know him as Epic God since we were at war with each other until recently.
TokKo
Forum Intermediate

AntiHero has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

lol
Image]
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

Welcome back and even though i never knew you personally cause i just joined this year but welcome to us GODS ONCE AGAIN and as the new system lordsw and not the old are around i'm sure they won't outcast this time around.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Epic God
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Federation
ID: 22221

TokKo wrote:AntiHero has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

lol

yea only someone as Bleep pathetic like you would chose to descend the ascended account after ive only logged in once.

its now my personal mission to sit on you forever. like you could even try to descend the Account i had as Epic God..

your really pathetic. better mass my main now as i cant login to it right now. damn email change.
Cylon wrote:but im **Filtered** up in the head. i might be wrong.
Epic God
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Federation
ID: 22221

Shornaal wrote:
Nicholai Brocov wrote:Shornaal, I doubt you even knew Caprica. So maybe your just being your usual self hmm?

Welcome back Cap. Still got your old sig.

Nope. I do know him. As Caprica.
Cant remember when....either when i was in Ascended Empire or Omega System Lords. he has some interesting history with the ex leader of AE (Tekki) who is now in Delta allegiance with me.
Im not going to judge for past history.

I also know him as Epic God since we were at war with each other until recently.

me and teks get along quite well now :)
Cylon wrote:but im **Filtered** up in the head. i might be wrong.
TokKo
Forum Intermediate

The AntiHero wrote:
TokKo wrote:AntiHero has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

lol

yea only someone as retardedly pathetic like you would chose to descend the ascended account after ive only logged in once.

its now my personal mission to sit on you forever. like you could even try to descend the Account i had as Epic God..

your really pathetic. better mass my main now as i cant login to it right now. damn email change.

haha yeh like im going to know you only logged into it once...i descended you cos you hit me...whats it like being descended btw? i wouldnt know.
And yeh massing your main isnt a bad idea actually, ill wait til i come off ppt though :lol: maybe then you might actually be able to "log in".
P.s i like the sound of you sitting on me forever :) goodluck with that.

K
Image]
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

I'm fine with cheery return threads, but keep the derogatory insults to yourself. Oh and enough about cheating and who has/hasn't.

Ancient Anubis has a point, AssAsinx is spelled wrong...and he is lord of diddly.
Death is the Road to Awe

Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Good to see that former cheaters can just buy new accounts and continue with playing.

Teal'auc

PS: the 'good' part is a sarcasm. Only indicates how low the community has fallen that we started to welcome back cheaters like nothing happened.
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Tekki
Forum Addict

hehe Oh yeah, I had fun. :D what was it 13mins? Doesn't matter though that's done with.

Though since I'm a NanotiMaster, your system lord ranks mean nothing to me, nor do your efforts at worship. Though another that is returned to be conquered is to be welcomed as another fleshy one.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Good to see that former cheaters can just buy new accounts and continue with playing.

Teal'auc

PS: the 'good' part is a sarcasm. Only indicates how low the community has fallen that we started to welcome back cheaters like nothing happened.

Teal'auc, if I'm not mistaken you seem to be adopting a self rightious tone in your posts. If I didn't know better I'd say you were acting like a resentful Goa'uld. :lol:
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

haha..... minor goaulds at best ..

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”