A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Amar
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Asuran
ID: 58

Cost Of UU in Naq vs $$

So at the moment, you can buy 1 million UU for around $3 currency.

As far as I have seen, you can buy 1 million UU for about 650-750 billion naq.

The problem I see is.. a trillion naq still costs $5-10, depending on how smart of a buyer you can find.

I'm wondering why the real currency value of UU is dropping so much, but not the value of Naq.

it is very profitable atm to buy UU with $$, sell UU for naq, and then turn around and sell naq for $$. Given that enough people would continue buying naq from you, you could ultimately make a killing off of this strategy

I believe this market needs adjusted. Either raise the currency value of UU back to match the equivalent in Naq, or lower the cost of naq?

Anybody understand what I'm getting at, or am i just rambling?
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
R D Anderson wrote:SS face should be deleted and thrown at this topic
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Cost Of UU in Naq vs $$

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=124972

Its been discussed many times before. Many well know traders have used this to their advantage over time. There has always been a desrepancey between the cash price of UU and NAQ.

Personally I relate it to conveinance, as UU has to be sold, moved, stored, etc, etc where naq can be dumped straight into a stat. Also there is an increasing number of accounts who can no longer raid or receive UU.

I say lazyness is the contributing factor to price differences. That and a difference in the amount of avalible resources.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Amar
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Asuran
ID: 58

Re: Cost Of UU in Naq vs $$

sry if thurr was another post, didnt see it lying around ;). Will read up on it though
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
R D Anderson wrote:SS face should be deleted and thrown at this topic

Return to “Market Discussion”