Complaint against Zeratul

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: Complaint against Zeratul

really the answer to this is the same thing I said in 'theways' thread.

I would not worry about Zeratul too much though Mystake.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

[quote="Wolf359"]

Just like when you lose your wallet, containing £200, your bank gives you an increased interest rate on the money in your savings, to make up for it......

...... oh wait, that doesn't happen, does it!

/quote]

But when someone hacks your account and steals your money from your bank account u do actually get back your $$$! oooh wait IT HAPPENS!
They should give back at least naq to those who missed their ppt due to the no loggin ability issue. At least.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:
Wolf359 wrote:
Just like when you lose your wallet, containing £200, your bank gives you an increased interest rate on the money in your savings, to make up for it......

...... oh wait, that doesn't happen, does it!

But when someone hacks your account and steals your money from your bank account u do actually get back your $$$! oooh wait IT HAPPENS!
They should give back at least naq to those who missed their ppt due to the no loggin ability issue. At least.

This is off topic as wheather or not it should be given back has nothing to do with the topic. Banks DO NOT give back money if you have no form of protection, none I know of.

As this too is slipping into spam I'll lock it for now, can be reopened later if needed.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”