Warning from Deni/Jack (Ombudsmand) removed

Ombudsman Case Archives
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

Re: Warning from Deni/Jack (Ombudsmand) removed

Nimras, what I think you missed is, the judge has spoken. The matter is closed. There is no more further discussion. Your case has been dismissed.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

DaDigi wrote:Nimras, what I think you missed is, the judge has spoken. The matter is closed. There is no more further discussion. Your case has been dismissed.

What i missed is that the judge has spoken biased with grounds based on his will not to do the job unbiased.

I have 2 warnings given that are not withing the rules and are wrong and will be if you look at the rules we have a exeption that overrule the very rules of this forum made sure got here by the same biased judge who made the ruling.

There you go the short version now lets enjoy this christmass and newyear please and take this after??
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

So.. what do you plan to do after the New Year?

Even if you are unhappy with Bill's decision, and feel that he's been biased, his word in this corner is still final. There is no ombudsman for the ombudsman, and the decision he's made here isn't going to change. That warning is not going to be removed.

But like I said, if you're unhappy with his decision, then bear in mind that he has a feedback thread. I suggest you post there when you're ready:

https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=127194
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Tacet
Forum Regular
Alliance: T I T A N S
ID: 84055

@Nimras: From an outsider's perspective it seems like one of those cases where both judge and jury found the accused guilty. The accused, however, still claims innocence, and now accuses the judge to be biased.

Why would you have two warnings while totally innocent? The post by Deni with "evidence" is quite convincing, and you haven't refuted any of it. This thread is making you look bad, while I suspect that your will won't be done in this case, for the simple reason that everyone else involved in it believes that the warning was just and within the current rule set.
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Tacet wrote:@Nimras: From an outsider's perspective it seems like one of those cases where both judge and jury found the accused guilty. The accused, however, still claims innocence, and now accuses the judge to be biased.

Why would you have two warnings while totally innocent? The post by Deni with "evidence" is quite convincing, and you haven't refuted any of it. This thread is making you look bad, while I suspect that your will won't be done in this case, for the simple reason that everyone else involved in it believes that the warning was just and within the current rule set.

Hehe well as i said if the warning both of them where just would i not be here. I accept the rules i work by everyday. Sadly Deni, Jack and the ombudsman as this is the people in these 2 warnings DOES not.

And for the very reason the 2 mods behavour is both wrong and at the same time powerabusing and biased does not make the ruling right and the very jury and judge you talk about are the very people who made the warnings if you want this to be going well it has to be done by a unbiased jury and judge it was not.

But then again it arent surprised.

Mordack wrote:So.. what do you plan to do after the New Year?

Even if you are unhappy with Bill's decision, and feel that he's been biased, his word in this corner is still final. There is no ombudsman for the ombudsman, and the decision he's made here isn't going to change. That warning is not going to be removed.

But like I said, if you're unhappy with his decision, then bear in mind that he has a feedback thread. I suggest you post there when you're ready:

[url]<a class="linkification-ext" href="http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=127194" title="Linkification: viewtopic.php?f=132&t=127194">http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=127194</a>[/url]

Lol i see no reason to post in a thread of a biased judge in anyway as far the rules go he does not uphold them unless he feels like therefor how can we accept it. He does not listen and does not care.

But now i try again for the 100 times its christmass and soon new year can we not enjoy it or do i need to once again ask someone to with real powers to lock this until after??
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

The ruling will not change, this year or next. Perhaps you should run in the next election for ombudsman?

Until then, this topic id closed. If I weren't in the holiday mood, i'd mention warning you for spam...

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “Case Archives”