TOP Movie To See 2009

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Re: TOP Movie To See 2009

I'm going to go watch the first day Terminator Salvation comes out in theaters! Unless I have exams, I'm sooo going to see it (even though it has not Schwzary).
Caladon
Forum Regular
Race: Chaos Marine
ID: 40983

Noobert wrote:Watched Gran Torino tonight, great move. Utterly hilarious. Clint Eastwood made me laugh even when he was acting tough. :lol:

I totally agree. For me, growing up watching Eastwood movies, it was a sort of nostalgic humor. I loved the scene on his front yard with the M1 Garand pointing at the gangbangers head. His dialogue was a riot! :lol:

Since the Superbowl, the movie I am looking forward to now is Star Trek. It looked awesome. That and G.I. Joe. I'm taking my son to see that one.

Yo Joe! :-D
If I have traded with you, please give feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=132155
Apadamek
Forum Expert
Alliance: Cloud HVE
Race: System Lord
ID: 1981768

Noobert wrote:Watched Gran Torino tonight, great move. Utterly hilarious. Clint Eastwood made me laugh even when he was acting tough. :lol:

#-o #-o #-o #-o I trust there was also a good amount of manly **Filtered** tears.

Taken. Yes.

Most excited for the new street fighter movie.
Image << Trader Feedback
Questions about the stock market, watches or betting on sports? Click the sig above!
Biscuit
The Crumbly One
ID: 0

New Futurama Dvd is good. Much, much better than the last two.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Transformers 2 looks good
Watchmen I didn't much care for the graphic novel it was well written and incredible artwork just not my story lol
Wolverine: Origin im wary of this movie simply because I read the origin comic books hope they get it right
FF4 meh the first one was ok the rest not so much
Gran Torino was an incredible movie Clint Eastwood was just superb
Star Trek hmmm a young Kirk has interesting potential
Terminator: Salvation ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG <3

I think that about sums it up
Spoiler
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Eh another terminator movie???!?? wow i always wanted to have a continuation from where they left off 3... assuming that thats the plan :shock:
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Pak
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hoosiers
ID: 1950206

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Noobert wrote:
AssAsinX wrote:DRAGON BALL Z

They ruined that movie and series. Srsly.

Goku? White? It doesn't even follow the Dragonball theme.. :lol:

AssAsinX wrote:whats wrong with white goku, i hear every1 here complaining about it too. i kinda like it that way..

I don't care about that, they ruined the whole story

the way the dragonballs were made, piccolo's background, the characters look nothing like they should (could have spent 10$ on a wig for goku)

its just a big disappointment for a longtime fan :(

It does all sound pretty bad, but maybe it will be better then expected outside of the fact that they will destroy the story. D.O.A ended up being much better than expected. So could the DBZ movie at least be watchable????

Movies I want to see:
Taken
Crank 2
Public Enemies
Sherlock Holmes
"We’re not going to Guam are we?"
Jdsnut
Forum Newbie

These are some good movies im going to check in but Im going to keep my top picks of transformers 2 and star trek.
Deaths_Rider
Forum Regular

MY BLOODY VALINTINE 3D

how can this not have been mentioned are there no horror movie fans around here?

i see it tonight and can't wait a propper 3D horror movie! i can almost taste the blood and brain splatter

but for thosse with milder tastes stop watching superhero flicks start watching something good
Flow with it

Death is not the end but only the begining
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

On the white goku comment... well it does make sense considering goku is a SAIYAN not an asian... think about it :lol:
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Hawkeye Pierce
Forum Newbie

Definetly looking forward to:
Star Trek
Angels & Demons
Transformers 2
Scagnetti
Forum Grunt

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Eh another terminator movie???!?? wow i always wanted to have a continuation from where they left off 3... assuming that thats the plan :shock:

I am not sure its going to be a continuation of 3, that one kinda ruined a sequel since they killed off to many people from the future, but i could total be wrong about that dont quote me on it. If you watched the Sarah conner chronicals the completely got rid of that story line of the 3rd by time traveling from right after the 2nd one to past the 3rd so it never happen in that story.

But this one coming out is going to take place in the future during the war. John Connor, played by Christian bell, is living underground leading the fight against the Terminators, his destiny. So me personally I am total pumped about this one.
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

anyone seen watchmen. i went to see it last night and it was pretty good. alot more bloody than i expected.

looking forward to seeing fast and furius, dragon ball and xmen. :-D
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Awaken Knight
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 38569

the movies i wanna see throughout this years are: Transformers 2, FF4, Watchmen (gonna see this in the next 2 weeks), wolverine, tekkan, Knowing and........................................ Harry potter - half blood prince
i've watched all 5 at the moment, so that the reason im watching this one and the other one which is going to split into two parts..

i thought i might as well show this to the people that are choosing to watch dragonball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kHW8EYGH8Y

Spoiler
Scagnetti
Forum Grunt

~jin~ wrote: wolverine, tekkan, Knowing and........................................ Harry potter - half blood prince

Nothing wrong with watching harry potter they are really good movies and I for the most part don't watch anything that's not rated R.

Return to “Grand Cinema”