Spies

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
Borek
Forum Addict

Re: Spies

RepliMagni wrote:So does anyone know if AC is actually protecting our weps....or not? :lol:
As i said it does NOTHING
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

:(

*stops training AC troops* :lol:
Borek
Forum Addict

RepliMagni wrote::(

*stops training AC troops* :lol:

In Beta i had rank 5 AC and someone sabbed me with 2490 spies, they lost NO SPIES doing so. I can confirm there are still no losses for sabbing.

This game needs at least 3 more months in beta, i am disgusted that Gary would rush it so much, most of the key features are either not working correctly or not even coded into the game.

I guess it's more important to start making money than it is to get a properly coded, balanced and professional game. Why are we expected to pay his server bills when he can't even be arsed to properly beta test the game?
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

What actually still needs work?

- The weapons/race/power ratio is supposedly fixed (?)
- Anti Covert needs fixing/coding
- Technologies need coding
- Unique Clicks (needs sorting out/lessening - maybe just remove it)
- PPT-endiers (needs a variable amount of time when people come off ppt)

Unique clicking/PPTs could be sorted out easily enough - and it shouldn't massively affect the future of the game. Anti-Covert and Technologies need work asap so they work and we can get on with the game....what else is there?
Borek
Forum Addict

A way to kill spies, a way to kill attack troops, a way to kill UU's, full testing of the techs, make sure the race bonus actually works, code in a way for people to take a PPT without paying. Fully test all the features already introduced like attacking taking ridiculous variety of naq, as low as 30%.

Repairs and weapon damage need balancing, as it stands you can mass a defense to zero in about 60 1 turn attacks.

I wouldn't even consider this supposedly "released" game a beta, it's still in heavy Alpha testing, but hey, obviously it's more inportant to bash out the donations page and start making some money than it is to actually correctly code and test the game.

Honestly it's easier to ask what IS working as intended atm than to ask what needs fixing, coz i can't say anything is actually working in a fair, balanced way as it stands.

Worst launch ever, and believe me i have seen some really bad launches in my time.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I still have hope for the game, but this rushed launch and poor performance so far has just added to my feelings of "No blind leaps" when it comes to these games
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

"adminGary"

You have an advantage over the enemy when sending in recon missions.
You have to send in the correct amount of units, there is a couple of hints given to help you make this assessment, first being can you see the amount of naq in their Treasury, the second being their rank.
Between those two bits of data you should be able to determine how many spies to send.

Well It's kinda of Wrong. I'm in rank position very low. I have no Attack Weapon and very few Defenders. I also have a Huge Covert and Anti Covert. Huge enough To see all except 4 guys. :P

As long for Calculation of rank U need to make a sum of all 4 stats, the Rank will never tells U How many SPY to Send even if U see no ????? on victim. Like in main, Rank isn't everything. :P

To be a Victim
The enemy never know How Many AC U have.
The enemy will not be able to Kill U'r AC ever. - Make fun of Him :-D
The enemy will lose Spy if he spy U.
The Enemy will lose Spy if he Sabotage U
The enemy will lose spy if he try to Assasinate U.
The enemy will not engage U with more Spying/ Sabb / Assas action
Being Massed down to 0 u'r def = No more Naq from this Part

To be an Attaker:
U'll lose Spy in trying to Spy the target
U'll lose Spy in trying to Sabb the Victim Weapons If U have enough after the Spy Report. :P
U'll lose Naq into repairing Weapons If U mass The Target. When Weapons are so easy to Bought back.
U'll lose AT and Naq just For Massing Him because of fatigue.
U can't kill his AC - Just to Make fun Of U. :-D
If U have a great Attack, He'll lose only the Defence, when U are loosing 3 Stats.
a Fatigue Attack U never make enough Naq to repair the War Costs. :P
Now He'll try to mass U, Cause he has Option, He still has AT. So it will cause U Fatigue to U'r defenders too. So less Naq.

It's a war machine? Or just a rest game?
Flashus
Forum Newbie

To be a Victim
The enemy will not be able to Kill U'r AC ever. - Make fun of Him :-D

you do loose AC when you spies are assinated..

Assassination Mission Report
One of your officers enters your office with a report on an assassination.
He proceeds to throw a report containing the details of the attack on to your desk and exclaims "We cannot allow these attacks to continue, we must retaliate".
Assassination Report
The spies originated from *********
During the attack you lost 2 Anti-Intelligence Drone and 5 Undercover Agents.
After the attack a search of the area did not find any enemy bodies.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular
ID: 0

agreed wit hge which is why i believe the main AC system is better and assassination should be used to kill AC only
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me

Return to “Development and Suggestions”