Personal Alliance Market - Horus God Of Light
10%
Bank is used as a lottery - RobinInDaHood
4%
Used as a betting system; Bet on wars - Semper
4%
Upper and lower caps on naq capacity - kojak
2%
Allow members to deposit, but only withdraw up to the amount they deposit - .:VOID:.
11%
If Alliance is disbanded, distribute contents of bank to ingame market - ~Enigma~
5%

Total votes: 306
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

Alliance Bank - Poll & Discussion

How would you like the alliance bank to function? Please vote for the functions you would like the most. If you don't like a feature, don't vote for it. Also please discuss these options and if needed another poll will be added based upon your feedback.

Poll is open for 7 days. Any problems please MSN/PM me.

Note - Moved to General for exposure.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Fear Of The Duck
Forum Zombie

Re: Alliance Bank - Poll & Discussion

betting on wars!!!! this could be fun! :lol:
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Betting on wars? Probably not a great idea considering you can't win a war without them surrendering..and most people now a days don't surrender, they compromise. :lol:
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Though the feature to allow members to deposit would be good.

But if there are problems with an alliance (as experienced by Delta) that can cause problems as we still haven't got our alliance bank back. We have the new one but it is significantly down on the previous amount.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Caladon
Forum Regular
Race: Chaos Marine
ID: 40983

I'm intrigued by unlocking alliance upgrades.
If I have traded with you, please give feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=132155
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

i like most of the ideas there for them but the despoit and withdraw one needs a limit in the bank size cause then u can de[osit as much as u can when there is a limit on ure own bank size which is fair i think.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Use for unlocking new Alliance features; 3rd in command, etc - Lore

Use for Alliance-wide upgrades; UP,etc - Draleg
Feel its a bad idea as its another case of making the strong stronger faster.
Use for purchasing resources and distribution to members - Draleg
Used as a prize, winner of war takes the looser's bank - MEZZANINE
Definitely a horrible idea with many abuses. Larger stronger alliances bulling, one alliance having 100 times more naq then the other, and as its been proven, the measuring devises SUCK, and you cant win a war.
Allow Alliance leader to set income rate - Horus God Of Light
Open to abuse, dont fully understand the idea either.
Personal Alliance Market - Horus God Of Light
Dont fully understand the idea
Bank is used as a lottery - RobinInDaHood
No
Used as a betting system; Bet on wars - Semper
useable, but what comes from winning or losing other then a larger/smaller bank?
Upper and lower caps on naq capacity - kojak
dont fully understand the idea
Allow members to deposit, but only withdraw up to the amount they deposit - .:VOID:.
so effectively removing ingame bank limitations? No
If Alliance is disbanded, distribute contents of bank to ingame market - ~Enigma~ fine with me.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Draleg
Forum Expert
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Ancient Bender

Lore wrote:Use for unlocking new Alliance features; 3rd in command, etc - Lore

Oh yes , i totally forgot , we don't play this game to become stronger , we don't join an alliance cos it gives protection in numbers , help in time of need and so on .

Its always the same thing , all ppl want is to be able to catch up , slow down the ppl that have being playing the game longer / better / more .
If its not the cap in main its the grow slow down in ascension , i'm bored and sick of it , face it , the strong get stronger , its the way its supposed to be , and if the " weak " want to get stronger they can always buy there way up the ladder , seems $$ wil get you way up there these days whil good old playing the game like it was once supposed to be played slows you down.

No personal offence Lore but its time to get rid of all these restrictions and make playing this game equal to all , big or small , these days you get punished just cos you started playing 3 years before the next guy.
Evil bending Draleg
Bender: Bite my shiny metal ass!
Hookerbot: Honey, you couldn't afford it.
Bender: Empire Stronghold: 33.300,242,317,098,155 , she is not cheap !
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Draleg wrote:

Oh yes , i totally forgot , we don't play this game to become stronger , we don't join an alliance cos it gives protection in numbers , help in time of need and so on .

Its always the same thing , all ppl want is to be able to catch up , slow down the ppl that have being playing the game longer / better / more .
If its not the cap in main its the grow slow down in ascension , i'm bored and sick of it , face it , the strong get stronger , its the way its supposed to be , and if the " weak " want to get stronger they can always buy there way up the ladder , seems $$ wil get you way up there these days whil good old playing the game like it was once supposed to be played slows you down.

No personal offence Lore but its time to get rid of all these restrictions and make playing this game equal to all , big or small , these days you get punished just cos you started playing 3 years before the next guy.

No offense taken, and I agree with you 110% mate, fully and completely. The max ascentions are a prime example of exactly what your saying. For me now to do max ascentions will completely and udderly destroy my account and I'll be left with over 350 mill lifers. It is a shame that the game punishes those who play for long periods of time, in that, there is no doubt.

But my point here is, this is simply like planets, its unneeded, and all it will do is help to accelerate the speed of the game again. Thats the only thing I have against it. Main would be so much better off if planets had never existed.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Draleg wrote:

No offense taken, and I agree with you 110% mate, fully and completely. The max ascentions are a prime example of exactly what your saying. For me now to do max ascentions will completely and udderly destroy my account and I'll be left with over 350 mill lifers. It is a shame that the game punishes those who play for long periods of time, in that, there is no doubt.

But my point here is, this is simply like planets, its unneeded, and all it will do is help to accelerate the speed of the game again. Thats the only thing I have against it. Main would be so much better off if planets had never existed.
Reason, youll get dead.
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

With the idea of a 3iC. What would the 3iC be able to do for the alliance?
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Lore wrote:Allow members to deposit, but only withdraw up to the amount they deposit - .:VOID:.
so effectively removing ingame bank limitations? No

So put a limit on how much they can withdraw at any given time, like say they can only withdraw X amount of Naq every 7 days. Or maybe a max deposit. Either way I don't see why there is even a need for a bank cap anyway. Originally it was to hinder the cheats, but now all it is is a pain in the ass that people have found a way to get around it. Besides the increased bank could easily be attributed to simple the alliance bank being on a bigger, more secure planet thus able to hold more naq.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Wheres my option of

Its the price you pay for protection from an alliance, naq goes in and only in.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

alliance wide upgrades, such a UP etc ....will be a very very very bad idea.

If you want to give the big powerful alliances more power..then there you go.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Draleg
Forum Expert
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Ancient Bender

Nobody is stopping you from making a " big powerful alliance " and then even you can get benefits.

As for unlimited bank space , go buy your extra space in the market , that's what most of us did .
Evil bending Draleg
Bender: Bite my shiny metal ass!
Hookerbot: Honey, you couldn't afford it.
Bender: Empire Stronghold: 33.300,242,317,098,155 , she is not cheap !

Return to “Suggestions Archive”