bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

a ideea to stop feeding from inactive accounts

to stop generating urns after 24 hours a inactivity
minimum required army for suporter status
and 1 up to start with and no more add to unit production or untrainned units to add like previous waves
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
bebita
Forum Zombie

Re: a ideea to stop feeding from inactive accounts

or max turns allowed on account to be in proportion with top up in game :)
if top player have 20 k up the guy with 500 unit production to have only 100 turns if he have 1 k up 200 turns and etc
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Your first suggestion would limit the usefulness of inactive accounts as farms, thereby slowing everone down. And if the growth per day based on top UP was removed it would also make it harder for those behind the top players to keep up.

If we limit the ATs available to smaller players, it will make it virtualy impossible for them to catch up. I'm agreed with trying to stop feeding, but it can't be at the expense of legitimate players.
bebita
Forum Zombie

S1eepy wrote:Your first suggestion would limit the usefulness of inactive accounts as farms, thereby slowing everone down. And if the growth per day based on top UP was removed it would also make it harder for those behind the top players to keep up.

If we limit the ATs available to smaller players, it will make it virtualy impossible for them to catch up. I'm agreed with trying to stop feeding, but it can't be at the expense of legitimate players.

who plays wquantum plays from day one
other or begin to be snipers
or feeding some accounts
is so wrong if we play one wave without any fear of feeding?
to see what happens?
i remember old market before this one
now i think it was better lool
for guy who are in touch with admin
please try to make a better quantum
there are manny ways
i just said one :)
is up to us not jason
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

How about this, those accounts that people didn't log in in the first 7 days of the era automatically get locked - meaning they cannot log in that era. If they want to log in they must send an email to admins to manually unlock their account. When admins do so they automaticaly add a script to their account which will warn admins if the account gets hit for amount of naq that equals X turns of their income in a period of 1 week. Admins check their account to see if they fed someone and if they had they ban both a player who fed and the player who got fed. This should catch quite a few feeders and the ones that this script wouldn't catch..Well I'm sure there are some of us who will notice someone having extraordinary stats/UP for the time that passed in an era or smth like that.

EDIT: And yes, feeding needs to be forbidden ASAP because it ruins everything. Team work - yes, but team work is something where everyone benfits from it and all accounts are active, not when just 1 account is active and benfits from it while other accounts involved aren't active at all..

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

one day until admin chat
who wants a better quantum where everyone can have a chance come on admin chat put ideas in front of jason even if that means delaying q with few days
never jason denied good ideas and he wants like us a better quantum :-)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Neimenljivi wrote:How about this, those accounts that people didn't log in in the first 7 days of the era automatically get locked - meaning they cannot log in that era. If they want to log in they must send an email to admins to manually unlock their account. When admins do so they automaticaly add a script to their account which will warn admins if the account gets hit for amount of naq that equals X turns of their income in a period of 1 week. Admins check their account to see if they fed someone and if they had they ban both a player who fed and the player who got fed. This should catch quite a few feeders and the ones that this script wouldn't catch..Well I'm sure there are some of us who will notice someone having extraordinary stats/UP for the time that passed in an era or smth like that.

EDIT: And yes, feeding needs to be forbidden ASAP because it ruins everything. Team work - yes, but team work is something where everyone benfits from it and all accounts are active, not when just 1 account is active and benfits from it while other accounts involved aren't active at all..

~Jack

this idea is awesome
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
S1eepy
Forum Elite

hmm, I like jacks idea, because it doesn't take away the inactive farms, just prevents them from being used mid wave as feeders... But it would also be quite a lot of work for admin.. And while Q may be important to us.. It just isn't big enough to draw that much attention from admin.

If feeding is banned, wouldnit also make it illegal for an alliance to fun one it's members naq to mass someone? Or getting together at end and trying to get 1 member to rank 1? When do you call teamwork feeding? It's a question I have thought about long and hard, and can't come up with an easy answer for. Teamwork doesn't always benfit everyone involved.. So an alliance working together to accomplish a goal could be accused of feeding.

Ithink we should have some way of stopping this, but I can't for the life of menthonk of a feasable way that won't punish inocent people, without needing too much admin attention. :(
bebita
Forum Zombie

S1eepy wrote:hmm, I like jacks idea, because it doesn't take away the inactive farms, just prevents them from being used mid wave as feeders... But it would also be quite a lot of work for admin.. And while Q may be important to us.. It just isn't big enough to draw that much attention from admin.

If feeding is banned, wouldnit also make it illegal for an alliance to fun one it's members naq to mass someone? Or getting together at end and trying to get 1 member to rank 1? When do you call teamwork feeding? It's a question I have thought about long and hard, and can't come up with an easy answer for. Teamwork doesn't always benfit everyone involved.. So an alliance working together to accomplish a goal could be accused of feeding.

Ithink we should have some way of stopping this, but I can't for the life of menthonk of a feasable way that won't punish inocent people, without needing too much admin attention. :(

easy way?
less turns on turn and less turn on market
limit for generating turns lower?
like 1 k?
it will not be the grow like previous waves
but at least will be harder for feeders
i was just looking at first 3 eras
top army was 70 k
less turns and more stragtegy?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

I won't be able to be on chat tomorrow because I'm going snowboarding. Someone please make sure that my suggestion is shown to admin, though, please :)

Jason I think that Quantum should be Jason's priority as the way I see it he gets most of $ from Quantum which he should try to make as good as it can be which will automaticly draw new players in and the result is a bigger profit.

Well feeding..In my opinion feeding is when 1 or more other accounts work to build only one account while themselvs aren't active and all they do is give naq to a friend.
So teamwork can still be important factor, I mean you said TCC helped you to get new AC level. That doesn't count as feeding, in my opinion, because it had helped them to fulfill goals - ie you being #1 or TCC having an enormous lead. So when they helped you they were trying to fulfill their goals aswell which means both parties involved benefited from it (TCC will have bigger power at the end which benefits all of it's members, bigger average member power, bigger lead, bragging rights, etc). This is teamwork and not feeding.
While when you feed someone you give him naq for him to finish higher which doesn't benefit you, not ingame, sure - your friend won an era..What do you have from it though? Not even bragging rights.
Normally feeders are inactive accounts whose sole purpuse is to feed someone. Teamwork isn't like that because at teamwork normally all parties involved are active and have goals, not just goals to give all their naq to someone but real goals.

Well we're custumers and admin is a provider. If custumers are unhappy it's not up to us to change something (if ie goods received aren't as good as they should be), it's up to provider to put some time in it and make goods better.
For instance I never go to a bar again if I first have to wait 15 mins to order a drink and then another 15 mins to get a drink. It's not my fault the service was crappy, it was the waitress's fault and she had to ask me what I'll order and then get me what I ordered sooner.

Admin has to do something to keep us happy, we're afterall the ones filling his bank account, aren't we?

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

bebita wrote:
S1eepy wrote:hmm, I like jacks idea, because it doesn't take away the inactive farms, just prevents them from being used mid wave as feeders... But it would also be quite a lot of work for admin.. And while Q may be important to us.. It just isn't big enough to draw that much attention from admin.

If feeding is banned, wouldnit also make it illegal for an alliance to fun one it's members naq to mass someone? (

easy way?
less turns on turn and less turn on market
limit for generating turns lower?
like 1 k?
it will not be the grow like previous waves
but at least will be harder for feeders
i was just looking at first 3 eras
top army was 70 k
less turns and more stragtegy?

I am still only hearing the HOoowwWWllllll of the "Lone Wolves"... HAHA

I agree that the growth has gotten out of hand, but the essence of what you are complaining about is the "I dont have anyone to work with" strategy... You, as a Lone Wolf, play by yourself. You team with no one, because you attack your brother, stab your sister in the back (these are just analogies, I Know you would not actually do that!! lol) so no one would build UP, buy a SS, then place their NAQ out there for you to take in entirety with a 15 turn attack (see, 15 turns is all someone needs to take the NAQ I would have actively, yes *actively* worked up in a planned strategy involving teamwork. So how is limiting turns going to prevent teamwork?

Arrrrroooowwww, howl lone wolves, howl. Teamwork is still a part of this game, and the majority voice being heard is the ones who work with the minority of little to no teamwork. The issue is still Teamwork, or no teamwork.

Plus, I started Era 16 at week 5, and still obtained a Top 20 finish. Should I be punished because I cannot start the first of the wave?? How does starting in the first week make you a Valid, or Non-valid active player?? I can see why establishing activity is an issue, but your suggestions would have prevented me from competing in Era 16. Since I started late, why should my strategy be dictated by Lone Wolf players, afraid that I would start weeks into a wave, and still play with Teamwork?? Sounds like the fear of the lone wolf howling... HAHA

(OK, maybe you guys don't want someone like me playing... but I am just trying to play devils advocate here. Trust me when I say, if I had logged in to Quantum, saw some message that "You must e-mail Admin to play" I would have just said "go frak yourselves" and never started playing Quantum at all!!!)

Isn't it more fun having me around??? HAHAHA
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Elite

@affirmation

It would be a lot better if you knew what you were talking about before you opened your mouth...
(sorry, but it had to be said)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Are you really that blinded not to see the obvious Affirmation?
ANYONE, and with that I do mean ANYONE, can win (and win by A LOT) with LITTLE TO NO SKILL AT ALL if they get fed big time. Tell me, what's the point in playing if you already know you don't need skill to win?
It's like..why is swimming interesting sport to some people? Because ANYONE who is skilled enough and devoted can win and there're a lot of people compeeting. Would anyone watch or even swim if there'd be only one competor? NO, why, BECAUSE HE WINS WITHOUT HAVING ANY SKILL, he just needs to make it to the end. It's the same here.

Don't give me that BS about us being lonewolfs and are whining because teamwork strategy is better and we can use it because we're lonewolfs. If I didn't play and any of my friends would ask me to feed him - I would and they would've done the same for me. Why didn't I ask them to do it? It's simple, I'd be bored myself with knowing that I'll win no matter what.

Feeding takes the whole concept of this game away.
But then again..You're just to blind to see it and know that you couldn't get anywhere on top so it doesn't really concern you, does it?

And I completly agree with u S1eepy..

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate

Neimenljivi wrote:I won't be able to be on chat tomorrow because I'm going snowboarding. Someone please make sure that my suggestion is shown to admin, though, please :)

Jason I think that Quantum should be Jason's priority as the way I see it he gets most of $ from Quantum which he should try to make as good as it can be which will automaticly draw new players in and the result is a bigger profit.

Well feeding..In my opinion feeding is when 1 or more other accounts work to build only one account while themselvs aren't active and all they do is give naq to a friend.
So teamwork can still be important factor, I mean you said TCC helped you to get new AC level. That doesn't count as feeding, in my opinion, because it had helped them to fulfill goals - ie you being #1 or TCC having an enormous lead. So when they helped you they were trying to fulfill their goals aswell which means both parties involved benefited from it (TCC will have bigger power at the end which benefits all of it's members, bigger average member power, bigger lead, bragging rights, etc). This is teamwork and not feeding.
While when you feed someone you give him naq for him to finish higher which doesn't benefit you, not ingame, sure - your friend won an era..What do you have from it though? Not even bragging rights.
Normally feeders are inactive accounts whose sole purpuse is to feed someone. Teamwork isn't like that because at teamwork normally all parties involved are active and have goals, not just goals to give all their naq to someone but real goals.

Well we're custumers and admin is a provider. If custumers are unhappy it's not up to us to change something (if ie goods received aren't as good as they should be), it's up to provider to put some time in it and make goods better.
For instance I never go to a bar again if I first have to wait 15 mins to order a drink and then another 15 mins to get a drink. It's not my fault the service was crappy, it was the waitress's fault and she had to ask me what I'll order and then get me what I ordered sooner.

Admin has to do something to keep us happy, we're afterall the ones filling his bank account, aren't we?

~Jack

Sorry for the double post, wanted to address Jack's info seperately.

I help people, that is why I play Quantum. I help people fulfill their goals and also managed a top 20 and a Top 30 finish in both Eras, which statisfied my goals. Since I helped a player who devestatingly beat us all this Era, how does that make my assistance somehow tatinted??

I donated $$$ this Era and last, I played actively the entire time I played, starting week 5 last Era, starting from the beginning this Era (even had my first 'Farm Fest' experience), but I also helped another player. Does that Damn me to socially unacceptable Feeder hell??
I just don't see the clear difference in what you are deeming OK feeeding and NON-OK feeding??
How is feeding OK when it helps some, but not OK when a really concentrated effort of feeding by active players, is Not OK because someone uses it to stomp your stats into the dirt??

Dont hate the players, hate the game... HAHAHA

The flaw I see here in the logic is that all Feeders or those who would feed are inactive... I am clearly NOT inactive, and a donator as well, just ask my wife, pizzed off at me for spending money on a game... HAHAHAHA

I seem to be the only one not afraid (or maybe the only one who voices an opinion in the Forum) to come out and say that I play to help others while helping myself.
You Jack, know I am active, how else could you have farmed me once or twice a day so successfully the entire wave???? I fed you, does that somehow sadden or reduce your stats or achievements this Era? If you say it does, then your logic is sound and YOUR achievements are just as tainted as the number one player this Era... Think about it, who determines what level of 'feeding' is bad. You fed on me all Era...

We cant say no feeding, yet leave players who do nothing but Sab and destroy stats... What do they accomplish, what do they do? They aide no one, they just exist to spread misery. What do we want in the game, this type of pathetic low-life existence, but NOT temawork among players???

Please don't tell me sleazy play is acceptable, while good solid Teamwork is not... That is a game not worth playing.

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
Forum Intermediate

S1eepy wrote:@affirmation

It would be a lot better if you knew what you were talking about before you opened your mouth...
(sorry, but it had to be said)

S1eepy, please explain, I am just trying to help the debate, since I seemed to be on the opposite end of this, I am trying to bring out what the issues are. My goal is to know what to ask Admin for and have it be the will of the majority...

Maybe by being playful I am getting people riled up, but that is not my intention. I am just interested in knowing what the issue is so I can understand and if I get on the chat, not come with some "Out there" opinion...

If I insulted, I apologize, it seems I may have from your post. Please explain it to me, or send me a PM and I will comply. But, I do have my opinion, and if it is to be squashed, then do so publicly, please, I think I have earned that by joining actively in this community.

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”