idea not to count farmed naq into ME

Kalanor
Forum Newbie
Race: changeling
ID: 0

idea not to count farmed naq into ME

lets say something about ME and feeding accounts, since i was enjoying my war attitude and making friends by conquest :smt066 , i killed 18mil spies, many suppers and MS weps, i still got beaten by feeding accounts as they managed to farm 20-30 trill which gave them 2-3bil ME, and they hardly kill a fly. So the rest of us who are fighting our ways to be top ME ranked, and counting every MS weapon destroyed and spy killed, are having no chance against feeding accounts.

Do you think this is the way it should be? The whole ME idea will loose the point. So if weapon value does not count, so should be farmed naq! You can't consider stealing naq from a feeder as a military action, or do you?
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Re: idea not to count farmed naq into ME

no but doing a good farm must be count it
better to stop feeding don't u think?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Kalanor
Forum Newbie
Race: changeling

stop feeding is impossible, once you have naq in your bank, you can do what ever you want with it. And if admins implement some new rules to feeders as you stated in previous topic, they will adjust to these rules and will carry on feeding.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

bebita wrote:no but doing a good farm must be count it
better to stop feeding don't u think?

Exactly what he said :) And it's possible to do it with enough determination

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Well, there was only one person with over 20t naq farmed last wave.. So this an extreme measure for a different problem

If I wanted to just get ME I'd get someone to train their 5+m army into super defenders and mass then.. That be 1.5b ME... There are always going to be ways around it.. And the real reason for your complaint is the naq farmed by seijuro.. My naq farmed was less than half of my ME last wave.. But it was the largest single contributant... I don't think my hours of farming should be diissed so easily.. Just because you aren't a serious farmer.
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

When I farm, I hit a button that says "Attack" like every other time I hit someone in aggression. How is that not military related?? Sneak attacks (ie Farming) when someone is offline, or not able to defend, is just as much a military action as Attacking someone in anger or aggression.

If you really want it do be deemed different:

Ask Admin to make a new button called -

FARM

And make it where that button can only be used at certain agreed upon times in lieu of the 'Attack' button!!!

Examples:
1. If a player has not logged in for over 24/48/72 hours, you would have to use the 'FARM' button to take his NAQ...
2. If the player has an amount of NAQ outstanding that goes up perportionally during the Era (ie a 'Minimum agreed upon honorable NAQ farming amount) like first week equals 500,000 NAQ, second week at Monday gametime, increases to 1,000,000 NAQ, increasing proportionally during the ERA (with appropriate amounts published so all knows what the levels are).
3. A player who has not logged into an account at all, ie an Inactive, the ONLY way you can attack them is by using the FARM button. There, inactives are ALWAYS Farmed, hence a lower ME additive.

This way, feeding is declared by the use of a button!!

No more beating our chest about ME, worrying about our manhood, boasting in the Forums about the largest NAQ hit. At the time of attack you either Man up and hit someone with the ATTACK button, or, like me, wussy out and go FARM an inactive!! HAHAHA

Thats my idea.
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”