My suggestion

alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

My suggestion

I'd like to see a way to increase your bank capacity other than donating $$

Having said that i don't want to make it unfair for those of you that donate and have massive bank sizes but maybe make it difficult to achieve the bank capacity upgrade.

Like it costs any where from 80-100% of your bank capacity to upgrade it.. if that were the case think of all the additional farming one would have to do to catch any of the supporters!! i think it could work, maybe not in the exact capacity i mentioned above but it might allow me and other players to put forward more of a challenge to the supporters and top players.

Or could you please increase the purchase/sell limit on weapons.. that would be the only other possible way for me to "save" massive amounts of NAQ for covert/anti lvls... i didn't like the idea of having to sell 12,500+- of the best defence weapons in two slices (9999+2501) SKETCHY!!

Any other suggestions anyone??
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Re: My suggestion

The limits of 9,999 for buying and selling weapons is too low. Took me a long time to buy my 400k strike weapons at the end, maybe make the maximum 99,999.

But when talking about changing the input maximum, I think changing the maximum for UP would be an interesting idea.. If the maximum was 9,999, then I doubt anyone would be able to save up the naq for a max upgrade, and so it would make choosing when to buy more tactical xD
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
ID: 0

true, any increase to the purchase/sell limit would be great i think.

Another suggestion would be having a buy maximum button that would spend all your available NAQ on either UP or a particular weapon..? i'd use it!
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

I like the idea of being able to use in-game NAQ (or maybe a new market function??) to increase the offsite bank storage size. This seems to be a key function in finishing high in Quantum (I am learning...)

I also think we need to increase the purchase limits from 9999 to 99999!!

I will try to make the Admin chat and propose both this evening!
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Affirmation wrote:I like the idea of being able to use in-game NAQ (or maybe a new market function??) to increase the offsite bank storage size. This seems to be a key function in finishing high in Quantum (I am learning...)

I also think we need to increase the purchase limits from 9999 to 99999!!

I will try to make the Admin chat and propose both this evening!

Max Bank size is critical for winning a wave, along with army size ;)

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”