Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Re: congrat on 17 - welcome to era 18 -ancient gods

S1eepy wrote:can we have;
---
our Total ME ranked please?

Like on the ALL TIME RECORDS page just have a Total ME rank:

---

The sab value fixed on military experience.
The value for sab isnt added to the total ME value. All the other values together make up the total.. it seems to add the sab value into the sum.

---

The input values for weapons be increased for 4 digits to 5 digits

For both buying and selling weapons

So we can purchase more than 9,999 weapons at a time, which is necessary at end
---

Input values for MS weapon and shield purchases from 3 digits to 4

---

Thanks xD

seconded :)

would also be nice to have total ME displayed on the base page underneath era ME. Kind of like how glory is displayed.

Slugworth Assrot wrote:Actually, its not such a bad idea, but as it stands I still dont think it'll prevent feeding.

If you have a choice between using your turns to farm 1bil hits, or using your turns to feed off 20bil hits, people will still feed.

It is a good idea, but I dont think its a real solution yet.

There is no real solution, but this will at least keep the gap between fed accounts and non-fed accounts more reasonable ;)
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

Also shoudl ME count as 1/3 and others stats 1/6 each in overall rank?

Seems ME : 50% and others 12,5% is unbalanced or at least will completly change the way of playing.
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

There is a real solution, and thats having a no-tolerance policy for feeding.

If anyone suspects people of feeding, like in the last era, it should be reported.

If attack logs show regular large hits on the same accounts, those accounts should be checked to see if they are playing or not.

Example -

Player A hits Players 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 once a week on sunday.

Players 1-5 farm all week, but dont build their account. They just bank their naq, maybe spend a little on UP and train miners, then on sunday they put their naq out for Player A to hit.

This is feeding. Player A and 1-5 get banned.
ImageThe Slugman cometh.....
Spoiler
-.-
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

OK farming

Apogryph

I love u!

Ok

10 inactive " special accounts" admin access only, and he's not going to log in, their naqs are random. Are the base

What is done is the sum of the naq taken by them is used to creat an aveage, so that every 40 attacks in their history is the aveage,

Week 1 ie if they are all being hit for 100mil. than the aveage is 100,
Week 2 they now only get hit for 250mil the aveage is 250mil
Week 3 they now get hit for 400mil... i think u get the point

Week 12 they get hit for 2000mil the aveage is 2000mil

Max hit is 20times the aveage.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Bilbao Pan wrote:Also shoudl ME count as 1/3 and others stats 1/6 each in overall rank?

Seems ME : 50% and others 12,5% is unbalanced or at least will completly change the way of playing.

Wait, wait, wait!!! ME counts to overall rank now? ME is worth 50%????

Why???

Maybe this should be tested as an Era theme. I actually have an idea for an all-out war era im working on.

Generally speaking, I dont think ME should count towards overall rank, and certainly not 50%.... if anything it should be far less valuable than physical stat rankings.
Spoiler
-.-
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

High Empty wrote:OK farming

Apogryph

I love u!

Ok

10 inactive " special accounts" admin access only, and he's not going to log in, their naqs are random. Are the base

What is done is the sum of the naq taken by them is used to creat an aveage, so that every 40 attacks in their history is the aveage,

huh?

:shock:
Spoiler
-.-
High Empty
Forum Addict

Slugworth Assrot wrote:

Apogryph

I love u!

Ok

huh?

:shock:

Slug
basic idea

is to make sure the game knows what the aveage amount being farmed for is!
Second is to make sure that it's not able to be spooked into thinking that's its' larger than it is, by 2 players trading 1tril back and forth to bring it up or something...
Thrid is to help reduce feeders
the 20time things is because of this
at the moment a farmer can farm all 5000 turns, and than 1 player needs 12 turns to go and collect it. With this brought in, that one player will have to collect every 240 turns spent by the farmer. Seriously increasing the number of turns he needs to use.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

HE understand my idea perfectly ;)

Slugworth Assrot wrote:There is a real solution, and thats having a no-tolerance policy for feeding.

If anyone suspects people of feeding, like in the last era, it should be reported.

If attack logs show regular large hits on the same accounts, those accounts should be checked to see if they are playing or not.

Example -

Players 1-5 farm all week, but dont build their account. They just bank their naq, maybe spend a little on UP and train miners, then on sunday they put their naq out for Player A to hit.

Admin has already stated that feeding is a tactic and not cheating so you can't ban for it, unless they are multi accounts. Read before posting.

Apogryph

I love u!

Ok

well the average hit is based on average income, which is based on average army size, so i think that is an easier thing to code, and it will then automatically kick in on each hit, but yeah you understand my basic idea :-D glad someone agrees with me :-D

Slugworth Assrot wrote:
Bilbao Pan wrote:Also shoudl ME count as 1/3 and others stats 1/6 each in overall rank?

Wait, wait, wait!!! ME counts to overall rank now? ME is worth 50%????

Why???

Maybe this should be tested as an Era theme. I actually have an idea for an all-out war era im working on.

Generally speaking, I dont think ME should count towards overall rank, and certainly not 50%.... if anything it should be far less valuable than physical stat rankings.

I actually agree kind of... just have Era ME count as an equal part of overall rank... this would only be fair if gods killed was added to era ME tho...
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Oh, thats an awesome point by the way.

This thing I just saw about ME counting towards overall rank.

2 guys in the same alliance. They farm up 5 trill, then pass it back and forth.

WHAM... instant massive ME.

No ty.
Spoiler
-.-
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Apogryph wrote:HE understand my idea perfectly ;)

Slugworth Assrot wrote:There is a real solution, and thats having a no-tolerance policy for feeding.

Example -

Admin has already stated that feeding is a tactic and not cheating so you can't ban for it, unless they are multi accounts. Read before posting.

I guess I missed that post, but I suspect it means that feeding between friends is ok. Like 2 people in the same alliance, who are BOTH playing legitimately.

If feeding is a legitimate tactic as you say, then why cant I just recruit 7 or 8 friends from main, get them to farm for me in quantum, hand me their naq, and just throw them some resources in main.

I'll tell you why... because thats cheating, and if it isnt, it should be. If that sort of play is allowed, then I dont want anything to do with this server.

Multi's should most definately be banned for this. But if people are logging in just to feed naq to someone, then that should not be tolerated either.
Spoiler
-.-
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

you can't justify banning someone for helping a friend out. I'm not saying I agree with feeding mind you, but unless you are actually exploiting a bug, or breaking a rule, it doesn't classify as cheating. It is simply a "cheap" tactic, much like sniping is. I do however, agree that multi's should be banned, no exceptions.
High Empty
Forum Addict

Revised

10 control accounts ( id known only to admin) (access too hopefully)

20 hits on those accounts, are taken, last 20
those are than averaged ie 20 added up and than divided by 20.
The update should be every 4 hours, starting at 0:15 and continuing, could go on the turn if needed.

20 times the aveage is the max hit.

Exception is for the frist day.. ie this ppt, the limit should be 2 days income. ie 10 turns of income.
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Apogryph wrote:you can't justify banning someone for helping a friend out. I'm not saying I agree with feeding mind you, but unless you are actually exploiting a bug, or breaking a rule, it doesn't classify as cheating. It is simply a "cheap" tactic, much like sniping is. I do however, agree that multi's should be banned, no exceptions.

I disagree.... It depends on the circumstances. If 2 people are in an alliance together, and playing the game properly, then there is no problem if they want to help each other out.

But if someone is just logging in to give naq to someone, then they are not really 'playing'.... its just exploitation of the system.

Take real life for example.... America goes to war with Iraq or w/e... they call on the UK for help with troops and resources, UK helps out... thats cool.

America does not create a proxy nation called Kangaroo country and suck its resources dry. Nor does the UK do it on their behalf.
Spoiler
-.-
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Well here're few ideas not to make this era completly the same like last one, just with gods instead of dragons and more balanced..

I like HE's idea about linking gods with amount of units commanded and they influence these units..However there's another thing I'd like to add - when you mass someone to kill his gods, his gods don't die but because they see how your realm is powerfull - they change allegiance and now belong to you. So gods wouldn't have health amount but allegiance percent. You convince the gods to change allegiance by destroying someone's weapons. Your gods lose about 1% of allegiance each time someone succesfully attacked you (note: if your defence is more than 5times smaller than someone's attack, the gods's allegiance deacreases for 5%) and when you attacked someone but the attack got defended (2% if deveastating damage). If the attack got through, the gods's allegiance increases for 1%, if your attack is a least 5times of defender's defence, it increases for 5% (DOESN'T WORK WHEN DEFENDER HAS 0 DEFENCE, IT ONLY INCREASES FOR 1% THEN!). When they have less than 50% allegiance to your realm, they change allegiance to the one who deacreased their allegiance for at least 25%.
Because there're no gods left you cannot command your troops anymore because there's no order left as your units feared and respected gods, now they're frightened and are fleeing from your realm and war. 5% of both your defence AND attack troops vanish from sight every turn change.

Oh and Gods add damage to attack and defence too, so they're not there just for units :)

This should add a whole new strategy, bring more wars and also should damage snipers more. This way the attack units are killable aswell.
ME counts Gods "stollen" aswell.

Gods should cost about 1,75bil at most I think.

Weapons need to be destroyed with less turns (the big ones), they need to be destroyed with the same amount of turns needed to destroy the ones that used to be the strongest (I think they had about 2,550 strenght) can be a max of 150ATs needed more, depends on the attack opponent has.

I also thought of a way to get rid of a lot of feeders, but it's getting late and I need to go to bed. I'll send it to you in PM tomorrow admin, if that's fine?

~Jack
Last edited by Neimenljivi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Slugworth Assrot wrote:America does not create a proxy nation called Kangaroo country and suck its resources dry. Nor does the UK do it on their behalf.

I think Australia may kill you

Return to “Quantum Archives”