congrat on 17 - welcome to era 18 -ancient gods

Records of the Eras that came before
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Re: congrat on 17 - welcome to era 18 -ancient gods

I think its bad.

Once someone has more gods than others, they will just go around sucking up everyone elses gods, and then be unstoppable.
ImageThe Slugman cometh.....
Spoiler
-.-
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Slugworth Assrot wrote:I think its bad.

Once someone has more gods than others, they will just go around sucking up everyone elses gods, and then be unstoppable.

someone will always be able to bring them down.
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

S1eepy wrote:can we have;
---
our Total ME ranked please?

Like on the ALL TIME RECORDS page just have a Total ME rank:

---

The sab value fixed on military experience.
The value for sab isnt added to the total ME value. All the other values together make up the total.. it seems to add the sab value into the sum.

---

The input values for weapons be increased for 4 digits to 5 digits

For both buying and selling weapons

So we can purchase more than 9,999 weapons at a time, which is necessary at end
---

Input values for MS weapon and shield purchases from 3 digits to 4

---

Thanks xD

If there’s one thing i'd like to see it is either the ability to increase your bank capacity, or increase the amount of purchases like suggested above...

In asking for the ability to increase bank capacity, i know that a bigger bank is one of the attractions to buying supporter packs with $$ and i wouldn't want to detract from those who are able to support the site.. i agree they need some sort of bonus from donating.

But if you were to make increasing the bank capacity very expensive the players having to upgrade their banks will still need to do a lot of work to get their banks up to similar sizes of those who donate, thus not detracting from the supporters bonus's...

If that’s not such a great idea, i'd be happy with the increased purchase/sell limit, cause that’s the only other way to really "bank" large amounts of NAQ for your covert/anti lvls...

and i got to the stage last era where i would have had to sell roughly 12500 of the best defence weapons (12500*64mil=800bil+-) and i wasn't too keen to be having to sell 9999 and then quickly sell another 2501 to get the 800bil i needed to buy my tech (SKETCHY AS)!!

I'd love a bigger bank, then i could try save some NAQ for the end of the era and attempt to stick it to a few of these legendary players whom are constantly in the top to (due to the ability to horde massive amounts of NAQ)!!

they are very devoted and skilled also- thought I’d add that :P
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

this is the way it is -- i see no need to rank total (multi era) ME.... all ranks are based on ERA ME (which of course resets each era)
Slugworth Assrot wrote:Maybe starting from this era, all ME is carried over from one era to the next, but the temporary ME records are reset each era.
Don't make me use this!!!
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Forum, I've seen some mention that ME now counts to overall rank... is that true?
Spoiler
-.-
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

no not true. it was one of my suggestions to make 'constant feeded accounts' not rank as high...i'd have to remove naq from the ME of course, and add gods...
Slugworth Assrot wrote:Forum, I've seen some mention that ME now counts to overall rank... is that true?
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

I think its a bad idea.... people could create inactives, train up spies, and then mass them.

Theres a whole lot of ways it can be abused.
Spoiler
-.-
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Numbers time;

Currently it costs
Tech costs
Attack @ 6,000- 1,801,499,700,000 Naq
Defence @ 5,500 - 1,816,594,650,000 Naq

Attack+Defence = 3,618,094,350,000

Gods at 8,500 - 3,614,625,000,000 Naq

---

based from those techs (as they are pretty equal cost)

Spend 1,998,000,000 or weapons for

Strike Action - 9,401,808,000
Defensive Action - 10,080,000,000

Or spend 2,000,000,000 on;

1 Gods @100m power
Strike Action - 8,100,000,000
Defensive Action - 8,100,000,000

1 Gods @125m power
Strike Action - 10,125,000,000
Defensive Action - 10,125,000,000

I think Gods need to be at least 125m each power..
And then when you get above 10k techs Gods will start becoming more cost effective.
(although we only had techs that high last wave on accounts that had been fat from feeders)

--

Thats my look at the numbers.. take from it what you will..

There is a more concerning problem.. Gods can be 1 hit killed.. which may be fun.. could also be very saddening for players xP
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Commanders

1 god
means you can train 1000 attack or super troops
1 gods means you can train 10000 spies or AC troops

Coding

same coding effect as Main ( mercs)?

Q Mercs that will work
so total army size - miners, spies, AC, uu.- untrained mercs ( for attack/defence) If < 1000+ 1000*#of gods) ok to train if not. " your armies are under loved, rebellious and fearful they need more god's"
and total army size- Miners uu supers, attack, defence + mercs = If < 10000+ 10000*#of gods) ok to train if not. " your spies and assassins are scared to confront the enemy."
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Can somebody explain to me why people keep relating gods to UU and army size?

Are you saying you HAVE to have gods or you cant train units, or you cant attack or something, or vice versa - you cant have gods without a certain army size?

I dont see that anywhere in the game updates and era description.
Spoiler
-.-
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

it is a suggestion.
it does do a few things, though:
1) forces a more balanced stats --ie you need def/att (gods) to achieve high cov/AC or even att OR def
2) limits feeders a bit, since if they are to farm the 'larger' accounts, they will need higher attack. therefore gods. therefore they have a defence and feeding not so easy
3) stops 'snipers' with just one stat.

i am not sold yet, but it does have merit :)

Slugworth Assrot wrote:Can somebody explain to me why people keep relating gods to UU and army size?

Are you saying you HAVE to have gods or you cant train units, or you cant attack or something, or vice versa - you cant have gods without a certain army size?

I dont see that anywhere in the game updates and era description.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

[spoiler]
Neimenljivi wrote:Well here're few ideas not to make this era completly the same like last one, just with gods instead of dragons and more balanced..

I like HE's idea about linking gods with amount of units commanded and they influence these units..However there's another thing I'd like to add - when you mass someone to kill his gods, his gods don't die but because they see how your realm is powerfull - they change allegiance and now belong to you. So gods wouldn't have health amount but allegiance percent. You convince the gods to change allegiance by destroying someone's weapons. Your gods lose about 1% of allegiance each time someone succesfully attacked you (note: if your defence is more than 5times smaller than someone's attack, the gods's allegiance deacreases for 5%) and when you attacked someone but the attack got defended (2% if deveastating damage). If the attack got through, the gods's allegiance increases for 1%, if your attack is a least 5times of defender's defence, it increases for 5% (DOESN'T WORK WHEN DEFENDER HAS 0 DEFENCE, IT ONLY INCREASES FOR 1% THEN!). When they have less than 50% allegiance to your realm, they change allegiance to the one who deacreased their allegiance for at least 25%.
Because there're no gods left you cannot command your troops anymore because there's no order left as your units feared and respected gods, now they're frightened and are fleeing from your realm and war. 5% of both your defence AND attack troops vanish from sight every turn change.

Oh and Gods add damage to attack and defence too, so they're not there just for units :)

This should add a whole new strategy, bring more wars and also should damage snipers more. This way the attack units are killable aswell.
ME counts Gods "stollen" aswell.

Gods should cost about 1,75bil at most I think.

Weapons need to be destroyed with less turns (the big ones), they need to be destroyed with the same amount of turns needed to destroy the ones that used to be the strongest (I think they had about 2,550 strenght) can be a max of 150ATs needed more, depends on the attack opponent has.

I also thought of a way to get rid of a lot of feeders, but it's getting late and I need to go to bed. I'll send it to you in PM tomorrow admin, if that's fine?

~Jack
[/spoiler]

Uhm yeah so I reread the thread carefully and found out that the way to get rid of most of the feeders has been written, I was thinking about something like this myself aswell..

I also found out I forgot to put some of things in my post due to being in a hurry so that's why it is in spolier. The first thing I forgot to mention is that of course, gods's allegiance to you would increase for each attack defended by u - 1% if it wasn't deveastating damage and 5% if it was deveastating damage. You could also increase their allegiance to 100% by sacrifising (same as it's now with healing them).
One of important things I forgot to mention is that the opponent would not know how many gods do you have, spy logs wouldn't show it and in attack log there wouldn't be an exact number of gods shown aswell, it'd just write that your gods estimate there were ie. hundreds of gods (if amount of gods was more than 100 but less than 1000)/thousands of gods in the battle (if the opponent has more than 1000 but less than 10 000), etc.
This way noone but you would know how many gods you have so someone could go around and massing someone to get his gods but at the end he could get so little of them that it was not worth it.

You can only convince gods to join your realm from one realm per 24 hours.

So noone can make his account uber-good by "stealing" gods as he also doesn't know exactly the amount of gods he'll get so he can sometimes spend turns for basicly nothing. This makes massing more important but you need to plan your actions wise to get more power.

I think that's all..

EDIT:I also agree with S1eepy's maths - either the cost of gods (like I mentioned before) should be deacreased [including the amount of units you spend for gods], or their effectivness increased, but probably both..Don't forget that they cost units aswell so it needs to pay out more with having gods..2k units per god is, afterall, a fortune...

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

some additional updates:

1) 'God Tech' is tied to top game God Tech, making it cheaper for those 'catching up' to the top, like other stats.

2) DefCon/Realm Alert Level
This used to limit attacks to one each few seconds (up to 15) on your realm. Now, this limits attacks BY ANY GIVEN PLAYER to one each few seconds (up to 15). So one player massing you, must wait up to 15 seconds between attacks. But 2 players, each attacking, can attack right after each other, with no delay (although then each must wait 15 seconds before doing it again.)

3) Income Generation
It used to be untrained generated 80naq/turn. Miner 5x80(400). This is now changed to 200 per untrained, and 500 per miner. The intent is to create more naq ingame, from active AND semi/inactive accounts. This should reduce 'feeder' effect.

4) Turn Generation
The max turns held are reduced to 2000 (from 5000). The turns per 30minutes, increased from 6 to 10. This will benefit the active players, or at least those loggin in more than once each 4 or so days. Again, reducing the effect of feeder accounts, that are not actively playing.

5) Weapons
Weapon values have been altered. The major difference is that 'cheaper' weapons, are cheaper now by point too. ie - if a 100 weapon costs 100 naq, a 200 weapon might cost 300 naq. Getting the bigger weapons (which require less units to man) comes at a cost now. No longer is it the only real option to load up on top weapons. --Going with lesser weapons, yes costs you more troops to man them, but gives you more attack or defence power for the same cost. Repairing is based on initial cost, not attack value, so to repair weapons you spend 1000 naq on, will cost the same, regardless if they are big or small weapons (although the small, at same cost, would be more powerful if manned).

6) Military Experience
This is now divided into total (multi era) and Era Military Experience. Only Era Military experience is ranked (but not added to total rank). Note that Gods are included here, at the same point value as weapons, although of course they are much more powerful so more points destroyed will be available to you to destroy :)
Sab/weapon destroyed values should be included in total points now too...

oh ya - 7) market provides 20% of 'base' bank size increase. base is defiend as 75% of 2 days income.
This upgrade WILL carry over into future eras, unlike all the other market upgrades....
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

I can see a new option in the market to increase bank size.

Is this bonus permanent through eras or just a bunus for current era (ie reset when new era starts)
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

1. God techs linked
- woo

2. Def Con change
- woo

3. Income increase
- Boo!
You have increased income from miners by 25%
And increased income from untrained units by 150%

This will make the inactive accounts much better farms, so anyone farming these accounts, and then giving the naq to a friend will be MORE helpfull. Seen as farmed naq last wave outweighed income, this change will just make that more pronounced, and give anyone being fed by friends a BIGGER advantage.

4. AT change
- woo

5. Weapon change
- hmm, I think boo, but will have to wait and see

6 Mil Exp
- woo + boo

Woo that it's fixed, but that means my mil exp isn't any good anymore, cox I have sabbed very little xP

Return to “Quantum Archives”