Why are admins saying low post count peeps have no vote

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

Why are admins saying low post count peeps have no vote

forum admins from the alliance of fuall are trying to get people who have low post counts in forums to have their ombudsman vote disallowed.

This is pure BS. Fuall admins are trying to rip off the forum public to make their selves win at a ombudsman count by disallowing votes from low post count voters.

Didnt realize that fuall admins are gosh darn cheats in forums too.

If you disallow votes then ur screwing everyone in this game and forum.
ImageImage
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Re: Why are admins saying low post count peeps have no vote

well err... i does make a bit of sense to disallow people who have low post counts.. like someone could make a ton of multi's and claim to be players in game who aren't active on forum just to vote?.. :-k

Really tho.. it isnt hard to have 50 posts on forums.. :?
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
arkangel13
Forum Expert

so someone who doesnt want to post everyday has no vote. were not talking multis were talking regular players who voted on ombudsman and because they dont like to post everyday they dont have a say.
ImageImage
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

Sure everyone deserves a vote, but why should someone who does not participate on the forums deserve to decide the fate of the forum? :?
Talking as a Mod
arkangel13
Forum Expert

because thats there right as a forum registered voter.
ImageImage
arkangel13
Forum Expert

cause if thats the case the rules should have said unless ur a forum junkie u cant vote....
ImageImage
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

that excuse doesn't go to far IMO... but hey I'm not against people who don't post often voting... I just see reason enough to not let them vote.

I would hardly say 50 posts makes you a junky, but hell why should it matter to the person voting if they don't really use the forums? I guess its really a popularity contest with ombudsman anyway.. Although I don't disagree who's up for nomination and leading, I'm sure they will do a good job. :-D
Talking as a Mod
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

1) Robe is the only Admin working this.
2) Zeratul is the only Moderator working this.
3) The vote was left open for four extra hours and in that time Manetheran gained 10 votes taking the lead.
4) FUALL has nothing to do with it. A person who voted for Zeekomkommer asked me about it earlier today about why his vote was voided.
5) Shut up, get some facts, and stop complaining.

Besides, you could have just asked your "inside man" on what is going on just like he told you about my complaints in the Moderator Section.

Have a great day! Kbye.
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

Either way, it's a lose-lose situation for somebody. We could have no post count requirement, and there is a potential for multis to vote, thus contaminating the vote. Or, we can do what we are doing and have a posting requirement, but then it opens the possibility of the "popularity contest" mentality when all of the active forum users vote for a certain person because they're liked as a person better. Then again the WTH is the player representative, so maybe a popularity contest is the right way to go about this..?

Then again, either way and no matter WHAT happens, us (the moderation team) will get blamed for some type of bias. Somebody doesn't agree with another person's views and in the end we're in the wrong. Do what we do. Suck it up, and live with it. I'm not in an alliance (and frankly I really never got into the whole alliance thing so I don't care for them) so I have no alliance bias. Even due to that, I'm sure that I would be accused of some menial BS reason why my counting was invalid.

Either way, please shut up.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Tekki
Forum Addict

If you are going to talk about bias and fairness Ark, the votes that were submitted in the four extra hours of voting should be removed as they were late and therefore invalid.

Would that make you happy Ark?

Lol especially as we know it was a TTF wide order to vote for Manetheran.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Why don't we do the fair solution. The flip of a 10c piece.
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Tekki
Forum Addict

Oh come on Turkey_man... for such an important decision I'll volunteer a $1 coin!

FUALL are heads?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Ok ok $1 coin, but best 3 out of 5.
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

arkangel13 wrote:forum admins from the alliance of fuall are trying to get people who have low post counts in forums to have their ombudsman vote disallowed.

LOL someone gave you dud information. Now isn't that funny, someone (probably an insider) wanted to stir up some trouble, they tell you a pack of lies (such as admins of FUALL alliances involvement, when the only admin involved in this is Robe), then they get you to complain about it and look like a complete idiot for complaining about something that isn't true.

Wow nice mate you got there.

Also, someone with 1 post count (that 1 post being a vote) is ludicrus. There's also people that haven't been around the forums for the past 6 months suddenly coming out of the wood work and voting for one particular person.

Shut up and get facts right next time. Go back to your lame source and complain to him that they gave you dud information.
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Oh and moved.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”