Attacking PPL, And the results Thereof

Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie
ID: 0

Attacking PPL, And the results Thereof

Hey,
Just something I noticed tonight that rather annoyed me...

If I am attacking somebody, who has no defense, how then is it possible or fair that my attack weapons are incurring nearly 3% damage per attack?
The damage incurred is even more then some accounts with a defense will inflict onto my weapons.
It doesn't make any sense, and (Just a suggestion) I believe it should be so, that if you are attacking someone with no defense, you incur no damage...

Account with no defense, does 3 damage, OK fine... But 3 damage, SHOULD NOT be enough to hurt both my gods and my weapons...
3 damage will not even scrape a strip of rubber off my foot soldiers ass kicking boots...

If it is to incur any damage at all,
Make it incur 3 points worth of damage, onto either one or all the weapons in use at the time, this will cover maintenance on said weapons (like 9 naq to repair...)
And this should not affect gods, How is it that somebody with no defense, or gods, or mothership, could possible hurt a God, seemingly phasing in and out of an alternate reality, and in my mind, hovering miles above the battlefield (in relative safety) looking down, like a god would (Gods eye view)...
It doesn't make sense...

Just my 2 cents :D
Thanks for listening :D

PS:
By the way, I thought that it would be great if you could see who was on PPT in the main battlefield window...
This would save many a mouse click and waste of time that leads to missing the people you can actually get to...
Nothing too special, just like the one thats on main, that shows who is on PPT, thats all :)
Sorrow
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Attacking PPL, And the results Thereof

I aggree that those accounts do too much damage, especially to gods. Also if you look at it from the god's point of view, they may not be damaged from an army that does 3 damage, but they won't be happy if they are summoned to battle against someone that a single soldier could beat alone, thus the gods will lose interest and won't fight as effectively next time, unless you sacrifice some units of course. :-D
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

Lol, I suppose thats one way to look at it...
But another way would be that, I paid good naq for those gods, and they should do as I command them to do.. :)
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

I also agree if the defender has no def weapons how is it possible to incur damage

and being able to se who is on ppt would be awesome and save time
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

it was part of the fix, that removed having you god lose all it's health when it was really really really outmatched in one hit.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

Did they also change that when you buy a god it repairs all your previous gods?
When I bought god #3 the god health jumped back to full, however the next day buying the next god and they all stayed at half health :(
Slugworth Assrot
Forum Regular

Maybe its not just physical damage that is being taken into consideration. What about the energy consumption required to cross the galaxy to attack your enemies, your ships need to refuel, ammunition needs to be replaced, maybe you have to pay your space taxes, and keep your shields charged through those pesky asteroid fields.

Perhaps Gods work the same way, after all they have to re-materialise on the other side of the galaxy and rain down fire and brimstone and such, I'm sure they need a donut or two and a hot coffee to keep their stamina up.

It sucks, but thats life.

>.>
ImageThe Slugman cometh.....
Spoiler
-.-
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Just means farming inactives, isn't as profitable as farming actives, farming inactives
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”