A bonfire of text - My racechange (some RP)

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

A bonfire of text - My racechange (some RP)

This is a little RP relating to my recent race change.
Do not feel obliged to read or reply, and if a mod sees fit to move, do so at your discretion.

Chapter 17. "Preface to Altera-tion"
Log Entry; Jordan Sullivan, Alteran.
[spoiler]**Location: Captain's Lounge on Cityship Evenor in orbit around the ice planet Tsalvir Eight**
**Date: March 8th, 2009, 0800**
**Jordan Sullivan recording**
**Participants: Jordan Sullivan (J) -Seventh Reincarnation of Cthulhu's Quaternary Form-, Hermocrates (H) -Commander of Evenor-, Timaeus (T) -Captain of the Heraklion- and an unknown, cloaked and hooded figure, (Q) of towering stature though bent as if age pulled him closer to the ground.**

**Issues for discussion: Operation "Altera-tion", "Space Opera" and "Outcast".**
*Jordan Sullivan opens the floor for first issue debate, Operation "Altera-tion".*
(J): Let us review the preparations for "Altera-tion" one last time, comrades.
(H): Aye. You will activate the chambers at 0900, ascend at 0901, and have your ascended being transformed into the snake-form creature known as Goa'uld. We will then revive your body's clone and implant it with the Goa'uld. The process was tested and proven effective on lower beings, and should cover the small step towards Alterans easily.
(T): I still think this is a bad.. bad idea.
(Q): *speaking with a slight hissing but deep voice* You have no will or ssay in the matter, Timaeuss.
(J): So Hermocrates, the chambers are prepared for a cold boot? Completely ready?
(H): Ready as can be. We have nothing on long-range sensors, nothing on the planet below us yet, and there are no signs of that situation changing anytime soon.
(T): Oh, but that part I like, "Space Opera".. my favourite!
(H): Okay. We know that, Tim. No need to repeat it at every meeting, old friend.
(Q): I fail to ssee why you would want to terraform that lifelesss lump of ice and rock beneath uss, but if it convincess you to go through with the other stepss, I will continue to ssupport the idea.
(J): All well and good, but we're not discussing "Space Opera" yet. That is part 2 of this meeting. For now, we need only be concerned with the first stages of the process.
*Jordan calls up a viewscreen from the floor. As it activates, we see a camera overview of the Science Wing of Evenor, with three chambers lighting up like a christmas tree.*
(J): Okay, so I teleport in here, *points at screen* and activate the chambers. Then I ascend while inside chamber 1.
(H): Chamber 1 device captures your ascended essence and transports it to chamber 2. Chamber 2 device imbues the construct-Goa'uld with your ascended being, creating a Goa'uld with your own personality. We are not sure about the changes that will occur to your character during the process.
(Q): The Goa'uld iss then transsported by hand to Chamber 3, where device will activate your body clone. We have confirmed full vitality in the clone. The resstrictionss on the Goa'uld will be lifted, and it will merge with the body clone that iss presented as itss.. I do apologise.. your hosst.
(J): That should complete the change. I will be able to use our regular Ancient technology.
(Q): As long as your body remainss Alteran, even if cloned, you will be in full control of every Ancient technology you can lay handss upon.
(J): Comforting. At least it'll carry the scent of home. We will review and execute operation "Space Opera" directly after the change is complete.
(H): Agreed. You can close this meeting.
*Jordan Sullivan closes the floor of the current debate*[/spoiler]

Chapter 18. "Altera-tion"
Log Entry; Jordan Sullivan, Alteran.
[spoiler]**Location: Captain's Lounge - Teleport Chamber on Cityship Evenor in orbit around the ice planet Tsalvir Eight**
**Date: March 8th, 2009, 0859**
**Participants: Jordan Sullivan (J) -Seventh Reincarnation of Cthulhu's Quaternary Form-, Hermocrates (H) -Commander of Evenor-, Timaeus (T) -Captain of the Heraklion- and a still unknown, cloaked and hooded figure (Q).**

**Start record, Jordan Sullivan. Final moments as an Alteran.**
(J): This is it. The end of the line for this form. Time to move on!
(H): Oh, irony.
(Q): You will come out of this sstronger as you could ever have become as an Alteran.
(T): How would you know? Who are you anyway?
(H): He is.. our advisor.
(J): One of the Old Ones. If you see something move in the corner of your eye, it is him. Or you have a visual disorder.
(Q): Old Oness, yes.. but not as old as this Jordan Sullivan.
(J): Okay, so are we ready across the board?
(H), T, Q: Standing by.
(J): Activating chambers.
*teleports to chamber 1*
(J): Ascending.
*ener..
/// unexpected end of record.
/// cold reset
/// systems operational

(H): Is it alive?
(Q): Yes. Rise, Lady Sullivan.
(T): Oh. My. God.
(J): Jordan Sullivan clone active, operating under override procedure Tri-Beta-Six-Q, alien presence det.. detec.. det.. *stutters and stops speaking*
(T): Oh. My. God.
(J): *eyes flash*
*(H), Q and T fall to their knees involuntarily*
(J): Rise, councilors. Rise.
(T): Oh. My. Go-ho.. Goddess.
(H): I think congratulations are in order, milady?
(J): Your attempt at flattery is unremarkable, Alteran.
(Q): Success! My Goddess, you are truly amazing.
(J): Your perspective is not sufficiently advanced to properly assess my amazingness. *smiles* Faithful advisor.
**end of record**[/spoiler]

Chapter 19. "Space Opera"
Log Entry; Jordan Sullivan, System Lord.
[spoiler]**Location: Planetary Engineering Laboratories on Cityship Evenor in orbit around the planet Tsalvir Eight, whirling with energy**
**Date: March 9th, 2009, 0700**
**Participants: Jordan Sullivan (J) -System Lord-, Hermocrates (H) -Commander of Evenor-.**

**Start record, Jordan Sullivan. The events surrounding Tsalvir Eight and its rechristening to 'Berg'.**
/// Accessing Navigation
*Access Granted.*
/// Acquiring Location
*Location Acquired.*
/// Acquiring Classification of Planet c.o. | Print data
*Computing*
*Current classification L; Geo-Inactive*
/// Executing Terraforming Protocol Classification L
*Computing*
*Initiate procedure? Y/N*
/// Sourcing Datastream
/// Recalibrating Sensors
*Suitable A Class planet, 31st orbital*
*Suitable Solar Core, 2ly*
/// Executing Upgrade Protocol A Class
*Outgoing wormhole stabilised*
*Stargate 91002D93A70B2 transported to A Class planet core*
*Stargate 91002D93A70B3 transported to Solar Core*
*A Class Planet acquiring mass and diameter*
/// Upgrade Protocol A Class completed.
*Computing*
*Transformation complete, marginal T Class achieved, continue growth*
/// Executing Geothermal Activation Protocol Classification L
*Firing forward mining beam weapon*
*Transporting Naquadriah generator to planet core*
*Activating generator*
*Planet Core showing activity*
*Tectonic activity minimal*
*Atmosphere condensing, liquid hydrogen basins forming*
/// Estimated time before protocol complete; 1 day.
Unexpected end of.. error.
*skip to date March 10, 2009*
/// Terraforming Protocol Classification L complete
*Current classification N; Pelagic.
*Seeding planet with life forms in database*
End of line. Resume basic function.
/// Accelerating time.
*Dilation device operational.*
*Skipping forward 150 million years.*
*Basic evolutionary steps completed; Erect sentient mammal detected.*
/// Updating Designation
*Designation updated; current designation "Berg".
/// System Hibernating
(H): Wow.
(J): And there are those who speak of 'False' Gods. Surely one who can bring abundant life to a dead planet is more than worthy of the title of god.
(H): Of course you are right, milady.
(J): Start creating our palace and basic planetary defences. I want this planet up and running by the time the galaxy finds out what happened.
(H): There may not be enough ti..
(J): *interrupts* Then MAKE time! I compressed millions of years into hours. Use it.
**end of record**[/spoiler]

Summary:
I (Jordan Sullivan) become a Goa'uld through imbuing my new ascended essence into the creature, am I am subsequently merged with an Alteran clone of Jordan Sullivan to the System Lord Jordan Sullivan.
Contrary to some ignoramuses' opinions, I do not become the host but the Goa'uld.
Now if you will excuse me, I have some enemies to show the deeper meaning of fighting a System Lord.
Tyber Zann
JUAN's Successor, Buck's Inheritor, Semper's mailed fist
Alternate name(s): Tyber Zann, tom twin

Re: A bonfire of text - My racechange (some RP)

=D>
Help find my old Tyber Zann sigs :(
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Nice. i've been way too lazy to write my return. Sucks I know, but the manner of my return was not exactly the easiest to put into rp.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Stickm@n
Forum Expert
Alliance: MaYHeM + BoT
Race: Stickmen
ID: 69

=D>
Nice RP.
This is my speaking as a moderator colour.

Spoiler
System Lord Tyrone
Spoiler
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Good roleplay like always Jo! :)
Was a good one to read. :P
Lt spears
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Lost Prophet
Race: Tollan
ID: 39272

so did you slip into a coma to become a systemlord?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

:sge

Norbe wrote:Nice. i've been way too lazy to write my return. Sucks I know, but the manner of my return was not exactly the easiest to put into rp.
Oh, do try whenever you have a few lost hours, Norbe. ;) Your RPs are always a nice read.
Tetrismonkey wrote:Oh naughty naughty lady!

Just remember, We are everywhere.
Thanks Tet.. that's just the boost to my paranoia I need. :P
tom twin wrote:=D>
Stickman wrote:=D>
Nice RP.
LegendaryApophis wrote:Good roleplay like always Jo! :)
Was a good one to read. :P
Thank you. :D
Lt spears wrote:so did you slip into a coma to become a systemlord?
I don't know. Maybe, if you try hard enough, you can call a deactivated clone something in a coma. Other than that, it really doesn't matter how you interpreted the process.
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

noob

Spoiler
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

LMAO
prolly tbh
musta been one long coma O.O

nice RP tho

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

very nice roleplay :)

Since its had some time in general, moved to the right section
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

ROCKY wrote:very nice roleplay :)

The wrong section.. :roll:

Race forums? She is changing race and role playing about it?

ON TOP OF THAT.. it is relevant to the game so could have well very much belonged in SGW general..

Newbie mods.. :lol:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Thanks, Rocky. ;)
Let me help you a little. :D

Moved.
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Semper wrote:

ON TOP OF THAT.. it is relevant to the game so could have well very much belonged in SGW general..

Wrong Semper now dont tell a mod who did the right thing when moving it that he is wrong, he might moved it the wrong place as it belongs in the Race section but it does not belong in SGW general.

And Universe NICE RP :) to bad i dont like you anymore joining the wrong side Goa'uld bad bad bad bad really need to teach you not to make a move like that. Expecially thinking you can keep the ancient tech wont happen i promise you that ;).
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Nimras wrote:
Semper wrote:

Wrong Semper now dont tell a mod who did the right thing when moving it that he is wrong, he might moved it the wrong place as it belongs in the Race section but it does not belong in SGW general.

And Universe NICE RP :) to bad i dont like you anymore joining the wrong side Goa'uld bad bad bad bad really need to teach you not to make a move like that. Expecially thinking you can keep the ancient tech wont happen i promise you that ;).

OK!

SGW general = a place for all ingame related discussion. Someone changing race IS ingame related discussion..

If a mod makes a mistake I will correct them. Rocky is new to general and has to learn things. I may be aggressive, but I am not going to reward idiocy now am I Nimras?

BTW! please don't argue with me about the meaning of general.. lol. The msn conversation was enough to make me realise you'd just go round in circles ignoring the fundamental points of the argument.. :lol:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Semper wrote:
Nimras wrote:
Semper wrote:

OK!

SGW general = a place for all ingame related discussion. Someone changing race IS ingame related discussion..

If a mod makes a mistake I will correct them. Rocky is new to general and has to learn things. I may be aggressive, but I am not going to reward idiocy now am I Nimras?

BTW! please don't argue with me about the meaning of general.. lol. The msn conversation was enough to make me realise you'd just go round in circles ignoring the fundamental points of the argument.. :lol:

Lol Semper thank you for proving what i wanted to know :) and for the fun i had today hehe it was all worth it.

Anyway it belongs here not General that said.

And back on topic:

Jordan don't think you will keep those ancient and asgard techs for to long we asgard and ancients do not allow you to keep them and we will but and end to this betrayal you made trust me on that.

I hope for you that you have not been dreaming to much about enjoying the tech as it soon will be gone ;).

Return to “Race General”