Warning issue awarded for:

Ombudsman Case Archives
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Warning issue awarded for:

MajorLeeHurts wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=101&p=1714730#p1714730 .

told you

warning issued for spamming thread after being asked to stop

okay, why?
1) when did u tell me to stop spamming when i did one post :S
2) how am i different to all the other people off topic / spamming when they were talking about PoD and TAF in a topic about EPA and OE ?!?!?

can i get this removed tar

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: Warning issue awarded for:

Skunky wrote:
MajorLeeHurts wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=101&p=1714730#p1714730 .

told you

okay, why?

viewtopic.php?p=1714439#p1714439
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Skunky
Forum Elder

also just noticed.

you warn me AND NOT Deni u just move/delete her most to make sure she can't be warned..
tbh bad modding some what.
either warn deni and everyone else who is offtopic and spamming or remove my warning thanks.
bye

Skunky
Forum Elder

Jack wrote:
Skunky wrote:

told you

okay, why?

viewtopic.php?p=1714439#p1714439

hmm pm me maybe? i don't go over every single post i have done to check if have a warning.

MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

True I probably should have warned Deni.

Can I still warn Deni ?

I deleted many post trying to clean up that thread and messaged most involved.

The original post in question was reported independently and upon reading the report deemed as spam.

so you got a polite note and then a warning for spam after repeated spamming of the topic there were at least 3 other post deleted that could have got you that warning.

I have to agree with you I can not find a PM to you Skunky In checking my PM history I thought I pmd you along with many others in that thread but I do not see a pm to you unfortunately. I sincerely apologize for that my mistake.
Last edited by MajorLeeHurts on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

let's start of with this before ppl start spamming this

pianomutt20000 wrote:1. One Topic per complaint.
2. No spamming the topic.
3. Only 3 parties should post in a complaint thread.
a. The person(s) making the complaint, or his representatives if he/they are banned.
b. The Ombudsman/Understudy
c. Mod(s) in question.

4. If you have something to add to the topic and are not one of those 3, then you may pm the ombudsman requesting permission to participate.
5. The only person to mod/remove/move a thread, will be the ombudsman/understudy. If in the event that immediate action is required, but I or the understudy are not online, the mod will act and PM the Ombudsman/Understudy.
6. All complaints are made in a calm, respectful manner, the ombudsman is here to solve your problems so does not deserve your anger.

The Mod in question or the Admin - Can post, but only that mod. Other mods defending a mod will be treated as spam unless there are serious circumstances.

This is to allow all complaints to be handled, kept track of, and settled in a normal matter.

If you have any problems with these rules....pm me...pm admin...pm a mod....don't post in the corner.

When the ombudsman is away, the Understudy will be listed here as the Ombudsman on Duty.

Mane/Zeek

The Ombudsman currently on Duty is Manetheren

1 topic/complaint:
this topic is about skunky being warned
this topic is not about deni not being warned, if you want that discussed make another topic.

ppl who can post in this thread:

skunky, mlh & jack, the ombudsmen

manetheren will look into this when he sees it, i'll notify him of it

Zeekomkommer
Skunky
Forum Elder

MajorLeeHurts wrote:so you got a polite note and then a warning for spam after repeated spamming of the topic there were at least 3 other post deleted that could have got you that warning.

not proof.

MajorLeeHurts wrote:I have to agree with you I can not find a PM to you Skunky In checking my PM history I thought I pmd you along with many others in that thread but I do not see a pm to you unfortunately. I sincerely apologize for that my mistake.

its fine :)

MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Skunky wrote:
MajorLeeHurts wrote:so you got a polite note and then a warning for spam after repeated spamming of the topic there were at least 3 other post deleted that could have got you that warning.

not proof.

MajorLeeHurts wrote:I have to agree with you I can not find a PM to you Skunky In checking my PM history I thought I pmd you along with many others in that thread but I do not see a pm to you unfortunately. I sincerely apologize for that my mistake.

its fine :)

agreed I deleted them.
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

did you guys sort this out on your own or does manetheren still need to handle this ?
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

I dont want to see him get banned because its a 3rd warning, so I would not object to removing the warning due to my not informing him correctly for the reported post.

It is also arguable and Skunky is also correct in that I did not warn others for spamming as I cleaned up the thread.
Skunky
Forum Elder

thanks mlh :)

zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

case closed
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Wow.. posted and solved before I read it all.. I like those cases..

Return to “Case Archives”