Warning!!

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Bodymaker
Forum Grunt
Alliance: «SK» Emperors™
Race: Ancient
ID: 57404

Warning!!

Never buy anything from the player called gmanlegends, ID 101050!! He will scam you and he is good in it, he just makes a bad name for Aeon Knights...Be really aware of him!

his msn is gchef99@hotmail.com but he hadnt been there since weve been making a deal

I tried to sell him UUs for $, but i was able to send him only 55 mill and 2.8 trill naq, cause after those units he got above 213 mill AS and i couldnt send him any more UU, i dodnt know where is the problem cause i didnt see his AS so i decided to send the remaining 35 mill UUs via my friend. So my friend set the broker, bud graham (gmanlegends) gone offline in just a minute and my friend got raided after the broker passed out. Now he owes me 12$ for that UUs and naq i sent him, which he promised me to pay for (but its more then a week ago...he is ignoring me). It seems im never gonna see my UUs nor money, so i wanted to warn you

his messages on msn wouldnt be helpful cause he did make a deal on msn an no more written to each other (just on msn)

his PMs are here:

sorry $1 a mill $2 for trill il paypal you $10 when get a minute busy few days not purposely ignoring you matey my apolagise again

cheers gman
-(firstly i asked him for 15 dollars)

haha he bargains with me $12 it is cheers matey

good doing buisness

graham

so thats it...you can never be so sure about people as you may wish, he had many posts on forum and was from AK which i trusted to but look at it now :(

thx for moving the topic deni ;)
Last edited by Bodymaker on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Some people dream great things and act on them while others dreams only at night and seek no meaning in their visions. Significant dreams should be shared, because they have meaning and can be understood.
Wayra
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: Warning!!

moved to the correct section

any further info will be helpful ... what happened, msn logs etc

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
gman legends
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Aeon Kings
Race: system lord
ID: 0

Payments Sent from 5 Mar. 2009 to 4 Apr. 2009
Show
Date Type To/From Name/Email Status Details Action Amount
18 Mar. 2009 Payment To Šimon Ďurko Completed Details -$40.00 USD
18 Mar. 2009 Payment To Šimon Ďurko Completed Details -$10.00 USD

you was paid accordingly the rest off the uu was cancelled in broker ur freind has to claim the uu back so i hate to see how it was raided the 2.8 trill was thrown in as a gift ur payments to u are shown above 1st brokerr naq $10 2nd broker uu $40 no 3rd broker couldnt accept no 3rd payment i wish this to be removed from the forum emmidietly yes i under stand caus it sounds to me ur mate has scammed ur other 35 mill uu but im not having this on my head i have traded many players and have honoured all them so there please admin remove this

cheers gman
Bodymaker
Forum Grunt

theres nothing to remove, there was no gift, you had gone offline right after (and i havent even seen you since then online) telling me you cant accept the third broker and didnt even reject the broker to not get my friend raided, you just scammed me and i posted this here to warn everybody from you!!
Some people dream great things and act on them while others dreams only at night and seek no meaning in their visions. Significant dreams should be shared, because they have meaning and can be understood.
Wayra
bigcakes
Forum Elite
Alliance: DSL
Race: WorldEnder
ID: 1908950

doesnt sound like u were scammed, sounds like he paid u.
kbye
john
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

bigcakes wrote:doesnt sound like u were scammed, sounds like he paid u.
kbye
john

Agreed. I would ask your friend about the other UU.
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
gman legends
Forum Newbie

once again can this be closed and locked i have plqayed sgw for 4 yrs and dont wish the gd name ive haved to be dragged through mud any more

cheers admein yours
gman

and sorry didnt reject the broker to not get your freind raided thats a gd thing are you blind ? have you seen the logs for trades from your mates account ask for hios kogins and check it ran the whole course of a trade so he know when it would be returned to him!!!!!!!

if i scammed you post the proof if not seriously start asking questions the people u trust as u actually recieved money from me !!!!!!
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

ther is no scam here he has payed you end of so no scam now you trusted your friend you need to sort this out bewteen you and your friend becuase Gman has paid you and is now out of the picture if your friend leaves the UU out or wot not and he lost it then it your fault for not dealing with it and his fault
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

im defiantely not seeing the scam part here. am i missing something?
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Spyridon
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TPE- Valkyria
Race: Tollan
ID: 1914495

i don't see a scam either. it was a series of unfortunate events. gman logged off, probably thinking you weren't going to send the rest of the uu. friend set the broker and didn't keep on top of the time of the broker so the uu would just disappear. and if he did retrieve the broker and got raided, why leave them in the open like that? couldn't he just send the uu back?

i think you should ask the screen shots of the logs from your friend.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
~Albert Einstein
"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it."
~ Unknown
Bodymaker
Forum Grunt

guys there are many scam parts here:

first: he was supposed to pay me 100$ for 90 mill UUs, which means 1mill UU for 1.11$, even though he paid me only 50 dollars, the UUs sent was 55 mill (excluding 2.8 trill naq) so the prize he was supposed to pay was 61.1

second: he gone offline right after sending me a message he couldnt accept it AND DIDNT APPEAR ON MSN SINCE THEN!!!

third: he agreed to send me the remaining 12$ for all the inconvenience he caused and didnt send a single dollar

fourht: now he changed his nick to Aeon God to make people think its not him

This really doesnt sound like a normal behaviour to me!!

and btw Spyridon nope...my friend couldnt send the UUs back cause graham didnt reject the broker...thats why he was raided :(
Wayra
gman legends
Forum Newbie

so changing your names a crime is it if it makes u feel better ive also had 7 other names whilst playing this game the going rates for uu,s is watever u advertise it as look stop whineing scammers dont send money full stop !!!! i accepted 2 brokers u got 2 sums of money the 3rd broker would take me over trade limit couldnt acceppt it you was told that i couldnt accpept it so u sent it to your freind thinking it coming from a diffrent sender might make it work it didnt the broker went back to your freind he got raided eva way i got no 3rd broker u got no 3rd sum of money if upset that u lost out mass the person who raided eva way this is getting old and im sick of my email adress etc being splashed all over this thread can sum one please lock it
Bodymaker
Forum Grunt

you really dont understand...i didnt write all this just because of 35 mill UUs lost...it is partly my friends mistake cause he didnt have any market turn left and agrreed to help me (even though you knew you couldnt accept it so you could have rejecjeted it) but that bothers me least. What is going here about is unpaid 11 dollars (even though you promised to send 12). and dont say its right and its done cause changing 55 mill UUs for 50 dollars and 1 mill for 1.11 dollars isnt the same rate and isnt allright just because youve set that in 2 brokers and sent two amounts that doesnt correspond with maths!
Wayra
bigcakes
Forum Elite
Alliance: DSL
Race: WorldEnder
ID: 1908950

then if u are unhappy with it i recommend asking him for them back and u sending him his money. he can find people on here to sell it for 1$ or less for 1mil uu.
kbye
john
Bodymaker
Forum Grunt

bigcakes wrote:then if u are unhappy with it i recommend asking him for them back and u sending him his money. he can find people on here to sell it for 1$ or less for 1mil uu.
kbye
john

still at least 5 dollars would be missing...and i asked him, he also agreed to send the money but nothing happened, no money arrived to my account
and btw: i had 3 people who would buy them for 1.1 per mill too, just not the whole 90mill :?
Wayra

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”