Unjustified warning

Ombudsman Case Archives
Infinity
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Endgame

Unjustified warning

Today i got a warning from noobert which I think its unfair

Noobert wrote:http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=143865

Please do not spam the Market with attempts at derailing players who are selling accounts. This is your first and last warning.

The topic was a price check and only told him that he won't get much out if because account is part of war. The way how dabete developed isn't my foult. All I wanted is to answer his price check, if there were no price check in topic I wouldn't even posted.

Ohh yeah i want warning revoken :-D
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Re: Unjustified warning

Hey, hey guess what genius?

Yeah, that's not a warning point. :lol:
Infinity
Forum Intermediate

false threats?
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

iNFiNiTY wrote:false threats?

How is that a false threat? It's not. It was a warning that if you spam the Market again, you would be warned.

For the Ombudsman:
viewtopic.php?f=162&t=143896
viewtopic.php?f=162&t=143895

Posts that were asked to be moved on request of Author, and I decided that a verbal warning was necessary as spamming or derailing threads with threats to scare away potential buyers in the Market is not tolerated.
iNFiNiTY wrote:Its dangerous showing interest in fuall account with ID on open like that. We can ofcourse grant your wish and wellcome your new account to the war as well as your old account
Infinity
Forum Intermediate

Not to scare, but to show them what exactly are they buying
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

I'm not going to argue with you over a mistake you made. It wasn't even a warning point. It was a message telling you to stop spamming the Market with threats. Simple as that.

So I'm done arguing with you and I'll leave this to the Ombudsman to enjoy a laugh.
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

okey time to start acting like an ass around here:

3. Only 3 parties should post in a complaint thread.
a. The person(s) making the complaint, or his representatives if he/they are banned.
b. The Ombudsman/Understudy
c. Mod(s) in question.
4. If you have something to add to the topic and are not one of those 3, then you may pm the ombudsman requesting permission to participate.

those rules count for everyone here.

now infinity let's get real here. DG is selling his acount, you as TTF member are allowed to post once that the acount is on your war list and will not get off.

on the other hand you are not suposed to start chats with other ppl in that thread or keep posting in it. you posted at least 4 times in the thread. whilst only 1 was actualy on topic as was proven by the links posted by noobert.

iNFiNiTY to crosis wrote:Its dangerous showing interest in fuall account with ID on open like that. We can ofcourse grant your wish and wellcome your new account to the war as well as your old account

iNFiNiTY to desert ghost wrote:It was just a friendly warning mate. Btw when does your PPT expires :-"

iNFiNiTY to crosis wrote:Hehe. Imagine if you really bought the account :twisted:

that were 3 posts that can be concidred as spam to start with, and i don' tlik the tone you use when asking for the warning removed, that laughing smyle is openly laughing knowing you will get it removed becausse you think manetheren will let you off the hoock on this one
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

on a sidenote:

user notes for infinity:

made by: Noobert on Tue May 19, 2009 12:03 am
Entry added:
» This user has been asked not to derail threads in the Market.

there was no warning point issued, it was a simple request of a market mod not to spam a thread anymore...
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

No warning to be removed as it was a verbal warning.

On a side note.. infinity did receive a 3rd warning today for masking. He has been banned for 2 weeks.

Zeek is acting oms now as I am off for a few days so Ill leave it up to him to finish up.

Oh and I removed the spam by Desert Ghost
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict

Manetheren wrote:No warning to be removed as it was a verbal warning.

On a side note.. infinity did receive a 3rd warning today for masking. He has been banned for 2 weeks.

Zeek is acting oms now as I am off for a few days so Ill leave it up to him to finish up.

Oh and I removed the spam by Desert Ghost

well i kept it the thread in question was DG's one
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

The warning in question was a verbal warning. Nothing to be done with it.
Issue closed.

Return to “Case Archives”