Massing

schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

Massing

hello there.

after 10 pages of 1 turn and 15 turn attacks my stat's were 0'd.

My Weapons/Shields
158,209,748/147,687,162

The Masser's Weapons/Shields
763,478/535,676

The fact that anybody can mass someone no matter the overwhelming offensive/defensive power of the target is rediclious, please fix this or wave will be ruined.

12ag.
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

EnVy!
Forum Irregular

Re: Massing

well it seems right since it is self sacrifice.... the turns were worth more than your stats i imagine. so unless they are a multy or something i dont see a problem. maybe figure out who it was and then see if they are a real person who plays. if so then i guess you suck up your losses and move on. tough luck though ... someone must not like ya :(
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
schuesseled
Forum Expert

it was you dufous.

EnVy!
Forum Irregular

ahh well maybe... but what can i say? make friends with right people.

i mean you are the master. right?

and there is no bug ... you just need a percent of def to mass. the more att the quicker the mass. but the master knows this i am sure
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

envious wrote:ahh well maybe... but what can i say? make friends with right people.

i mean you are the master. right?

and there is no bug ... you just need a percent of def to mass. the more att the quicker the mass. but the master knows this i am sure

No actually there is a bug with that, if you have triple the defense when your attacked in any other wave or in main your weapons do not damaged at all..

He had a few hundred times your strike and defense.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

One additional fact: the forces of wader were so completely overwhelmed that they could not even breach the perimiter of Kikaz! As a result, it appears that the weapons and forces of Kikaz suffered no defense damage!! Was it a suicide run? Proving some sort of unknown 'point'? Or maybe a tactical strike to recon the strength of the opposition? Nobody is 100% sure, but one thing is sure: the attack was eliminated before they even got close, and had no effect on the target!

this message is the message you posted... so apparently it works.
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

envious wrote:One additional fact: the forces of wader were so completely overwhelmed that they could not even breach the perimiter of Kikaz! As a result, it appears that the weapons and forces of Kikaz suffered no defense damage!! Was it a suicide run? Proving some sort of unknown 'point'? Or maybe a tactical strike to recon the strength of the opposition? Nobody is 100% sure, but one thing is sure: the attack was eliminated before they even got close, and had no effect on the target!

this message is the message you posted... so apparently it works.

No, I just posted that so he'd stop massing me as I had to leave 10 minutes later..

Needless to say it worked.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
schuesseled
Forum Expert

It is a bug, You had 0 weapons trained and massed me, thats a bug in itself, let alone the ability to do a small % of damage which will lead to as you said Multi's being able to mass simply with the huge amount of turns given daily, which means wave is over unless fixed, and you abused it.... so hope you get what you deserve :)
As for just deserts your whole Alliance was massed. Master of all indeed.

schuesseled
Forum Expert

bump someone with 0 weapons or much lower weapons can also mass attack the target and eliminate all sensors/scanners, this should be changed as well as damage to weps to 10x or above.

Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

schuesseled wrote:it was you dufous.

Bump for an "EPIC" response and usage of the word 'dufus'.

This is an interesting battle of wits and determination, but, I am curious to see how this issue shakes out as I would think that at some point, those with pathetically lower stats should not be able to adversely affect those who have far superior stats.

I am all for the occasional lucky "stupidity" retaliation like the next guy, but to have an attack system that promotes "Snipish" behavior is presumably a bug, I hope... :?
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Irregular

i stand by my post of this not being a bug... its an update clearly stated and copied and pasted already by me... and the reason its not a bug is because of the amount of turns it takes to mass a bigger def. it took 3500 turns to mass you which was a mistake since i could have done it with far less if i had used the turns to farm and had a better strike. but if a small attack hits you with 3500 turns at this stage in game then you get massed. and i can assure you i wont get banned. only way to get banned is to exploit a bug not use an update. when admin takes a look at this ... goes through my logs or whatever he/she wants and sees nothing out of ordinary then that will be my second round on you :lol: 2 Vs 0

and please 12ag get that look off your face. your bringing me down
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
schuesseled
Forum Expert

it is a bug, even a planned update can have adverse effects and bugs.
You using it is an exploit, whether that is by intention or not is the only thing in question and as you clearly stated you know its there, thus you intentionally exploited the bug.
I hope you get locked out of your house in nothing but a towel.

EnVy!
Forum Irregular

i would hate to call your mom to come get me and let me stay at her house again...

p.s. i stated that its not a bug ... and thats its an update added by admin. copy- pasted the update. running out of ways to beat it in your head.

you remind me of the waterboy ...

my my my momma said, my my momma said "massing me is the devil"
Last edited by EnVy! on Sat May 30, 2009 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
schuesseled
Forum Expert

I know your not very smart, but Ill try to copy the exact bit of the update which states your wrong for you.

Shields on both sides are damaged, assuming the enemy hit was more than a 'pinprick' (say 1/10th or larger..).

Under 1/10th and damage should be 0 Thus your attack with 0 Weapons hundreds of times less power was an exploitation of a bug.

If you still fail to comprehend the truth of your lack of intelligence and the truth that their is a bug then I dont know what to do, but I recommend you get some serious medical help.

EnVy!
Forum Irregular

exploiting ...... come on check attack logs b4 accusing ppl. when you use your SS weekly bonus on me i will post boldly in forums for q to see. you wish to have me banned ?? explanation was already posted in general section. i will teach you to play if you want to join under me.

i gotta wu wu wu wooden spoon
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”