Oficers percentage

Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Oficers percentage

ok i have seen tis problem with myself only but i bet it happens alot to others aswell i had an officer with a high AS (army size) and defence which could deal with my high% if income but i couldnt give it to him becuase i have small officers who wont be bale to defened the naq so i thought it would be brill if we could have differnt percenage rates for each officer we have.

I dont know alot about codes and writeing them but i shouldnt thibk it to hard ad the working out would be easy say you have 3 officers and you naq is at 16bill per trun one officer will have 10% second 20% and third 30% workings

16,000,000,000 -
10% - 1,600,000,000
20% - 3,200,000,000
30% - 4,800,000,000

total that goes to officers - 9,600,000,000
this will be subtracted from your income and it will be 6,400,000,000

can i get some feedback on this idea like things wrong with it and also even if you have had this problem.

sammael
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: Oficers percentage

This has been suggested alot, and everytime people agree, Yet nothing happens.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

i like the idea. i have some officers that just cant be active enough to defend my bonus wher was i have others who work hard to defend and build and could use/need the full 30% i fully back you
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

thanks does anyone go to the admin like talk to him or her and pass the ideas on to him/her
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Awaken Knight
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 38569

some people do go to the admin meets and suggest various topics to admin, but the last meet was canceled.. i think :?

Spoiler
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri

Or the main idea was that you could have a set total percentage, in which you could divide as you please

Say 30% of your income

Officer 1 - 9%
Officer 2 - 5%
Officer 3 - 16%

All the while still getting the same UP bonus from them as now at 30%. But being able to divide it more fairly.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

We have asked, and asked, and asked, and asked for this.

repeatedly

many times

over and over

to the point of being annoying

I think its a great idea, as it is now big players cant have officers, unless they are well established accounts that dont need commanders and its still economic suicide.

I hope it goes through this time.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

Lore wrote:I hope it goes through this time.

Me too :D Perhaps during the next admin meet we can 'bribe' jason ;)

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
~[ Greased Gerbil ]~
Jack's Pet
Alliance: Just tremble...
Race: Careless Fairy
ID: 555555555

I also agree with this idea. But it raises a concerns for me (already addressed partly by BERSERKER)

1. You'd have to cap the distribution to a limit. No more than 30% of your total income. Then you'd decide who got what percentage out of that 10-30%. Allowing players to give too much, or even all, of their income presents a bit of a loophole. In a war, instead of going onto crit/nox overnight and losing a chunk of income, you set officers in other time-zones - players active while you sleep to receive equal shares of 100% of your income. My next example would be even worse.

I've set up a hypothetical model. You have an alliance of ten members. Everyone in the alliance is both CO of one member and officer of another member of the alliance. When a member goes to sleep (or away from SGW for a period), they set 100% of their income to their "alliance officer", who is either on PPT - effectively pre-banking all of their income, online and able to use the income wisely or bank it; or also offline - meaning their 100% share would be passed down the "officer chain" until it reached an online or PPT player. Effectively, all of that alliance's resources are nearly untouchable.

It's a great idea though. I just thought I'd rant maniacally.

G.G.
th0r_
Fledgling Forumer
Race: ancient

[BERSERKER] wrote:Or the main idea was that you could have a set total percentage, in which you could divide as you please

Say 30% of your income

Officer 1 - 9%
Officer 2 - 5%
Officer 3 - 16%

All the while still getting the same UP bonus from them as now at 30%. But being able to divide it more fairly.

I agree with this,
all your officers should get 30% of your income, tops. Just the same as it is now.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Looks like my concerns have already been brought up.

It would definately be nice to change the % your officers recieve more accurately as some officers give more UP than others etc but never more than 30% TOTAL other wise it is far too abuseable.

My 2cents anyway.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

Greased Gerbil wrote:I also agree with this idea. But it raises a concerns for me (already addressed partly by BERSERKER)

1. You'd have to cap the distribution to a limit. No more than 30% of your total income. Then you'd decide who got what percentage out of that 10-30%. Allowing players to give too much, or even all, of their income presents a bit of a loophole. In a war, instead of going onto crit/nox overnight and losing a chunk of income, you set officers in other time-zones - players active while you sleep to receive equal shares of 100% of your income. My next example would be even worse.

I've set up a hypothetical model. You have an alliance of ten members. Everyone in the alliance is both CO of one member and officer of another member of the alliance. When a member goes to sleep (or away from SGW for a period), they set 100% of their income to their "alliance officer", who is either on PPT - effectively pre-banking all of their income, online and able to use the income wisely or bank it; or also offline - meaning their 100% share would be passed down the "officer chain" until it reached an online or PPT player. Effectively, all of that alliance's resources are nearly untouchable.

It's a great idea though. I just thought I'd rant maniacally.

G.G.

Hehehe, if everyone's set to 100% it'd be an infinite loop - people's TIP would continue to grow until someone breaks the chain.

Perhaps, instead of a dropdown, a textbox? So you can determine, to the nearest integer, how much you want to give an officer naq.

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

Dropdown would be simpler, specially for the non-mathematically minded
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I wouldnt mind seeing the % raised to many 40%, definitely not over 50% and posibly tie it to ascentions?

when you got a 50 bill income, it would be nice to spread it around, and incomes will continue to grow from now.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”