Kings

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Race: Goa'uld System Lord
ID: 19701
Alternate name(s): Xjba#1819(battle.net)
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Kings

Came across this one Hulu, currently it is being aired on NBC.

Kings is a drama set in the "modern"(possibly post-apocalyptic rebuilding era) kingdom of Gilboa.

The story is based somewhat loosely on the biblical account of the rise of King David of Israel, and the fall of King Saul.

As far as I know it is only going to run for one season, however I highly recommend it to anyone fond of good politcal drama.(stupid NBC put it in a bad timeslot and then complained that it didn't get ratings, so they're replacing it with football...grr... :x).

The writing is better than anything I've seen in a while, the acting is very good, and it even manages to have some action mixed in with the political drama. If you're worried that it will "bible thump" let me lay aside that concern now, though many characters are strongly religious and it has quite a few religious themes...it does not preach.

Again, I highly recommend that you watch this series while it lasts. There are only three episodes left before season(likely series) finale, and all the episodes are worth watching.

You can watch them all, up to date, on Hulu.com (with the full knowledge and consent of NBC), as well as Sunday nights at 7pm Central US time on NBC itself.

Kings at NBC.com

Kings at Hulu.com
"Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

-"Collected Sayings of Muad'dib"
Jak of blAdeS
Forum Irregular
Alliance: KoC/HVE
Race: Quite Hung
ID: 1941151
Alternate name(s): da BEAR

Re: Kings

ill check it out thank.s
quoted as one of the most unrecognizable players in gatewars.. yep that's me

Return to “The TV room”