One word

Ombudsman Case Archives
Easy^
Forum Elite
ID: 0

One word

DENI

PS: deleting the posts the are posted in my defence as spamm, meanwhile letting her members post dirt about my alliance without even looking at those.

LINK:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=146982&start=165

PS2: maybe get a neutral mod assigned...
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: One word

Easy^ wrote:DENI

PS: deleting the posts the are posted in my defence as spamm, meanwhile letting her members post dirt about my alliance without even looking at those.

LINK:

not a single post was deleted but split as what it was ... spam

viewtopic.php?f=135&t=148218

how about not hijacking threads

PS: Nimras :shock:

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we can verify and back up what deni says... the only deleted posts in that topic, have been deleted by users, not mods... (users can after all delete their own posts if no reply has been made)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient

Easy^ wrote:DENI

LINK:

Im not sure what your exact complaint is regarding deni.
The Fuall/TAF topic was cleaned almost completely from JT's accusatory post on. There are a couple posts after that that could be cleaned as well but I dont see any "dirt" left other than J/T's initial post. I could see you having an issue with his initial post but other than that I need an example of what you have issue with.
As for deleting posts, if someone had a post deleted then they need to make a complaint themselves(via pm is sufficient).
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

and your point TM?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:The fact that you only choose to mod what you want. Theres posts in that thread now that need modding, however they are not.

Well Tetris, I do tend to stay away from topics in that my modding has lead to complaints.

If it was me to warn the spammers it would just cause more complaints and accusations of bias etc. so I prefer other General/Global mods to do that work.

So excuse me, but it seems no matter if you mod or not, there will be always complaints.

People are complaining about me modding topics, when I stop modding them, they ask why they are not modded anymore.

Manetheren
Forum Elite

Tetrismonkey wrote:I know its against the rules, but I do wish to point something out to you Mene.

These posts are no related to the war in anyway, being posted after Denis warning. That being said,

That's why I said "There are a couple posts after that that could be cleaned as well but I dont see any "dirt" left other than J/T's initial post."
As for posting here, if you know its against the rules then why do it? A pm is sufficient.
Easy^
Forum Elite

Zeratul wrote:we can verify and back up what deni says... the only deleted posts in that topic, have been deleted by users, not mods... (users can after all delete their own posts if no reply has been made)

So from what you're saying i must have been sleep walking and deleting my posts... damn
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

posts were split away to the dump from that topic, but not deleted...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Manetheren
Forum Elite

Easy^ wrote:
Zeratul wrote:we can verify and back up what deni says... the only deleted posts in that topic, have been deleted by users, not mods... (users can after all delete their own posts if no reply has been made)

So from what you're saying i must have been sleep walking and deleting my posts... damn

The logs record where and when posts are deleted. I looked at the logs as well and no posts were deleted by mods in that section. As Zeratul stated, posts were split off and moved to the dump but not deleted.
Easy^
Forum Elite

same **Filtered** different wrapping :)

The point i'm trying to make splitting only non DDE posts is far from reasonable or neutral.

Thats it and this is my last post since its too obvious that i won't get anywhere with it. So feel free to delete it or shove it up your as$.

Easy
Spoiler
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

Easy^ wrote:same **Filtered** different wrapping :)

The point i'm trying to make splitting only non DDE posts is far from reasonable or neutral.

Thats it and this is my last post since its too obvious that i won't get anywhere with it. So feel free to delete it or shove it up your as$.

Easy

The post above is a good example what kind of posts were moved to the public dump.

Even if you want to make the public believe that the moved posts were non-DDE only (or you are delusional and actually believe that yourself), the spin-off [url = viewtopic.php?f=135&t=148218]thread [/url]is visible to the public so your point is mute.

zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

closed

Return to “Case Archives”