amittomar strikes again

Aimz

Re: amittomar strikes again

thunder wrote:
Sabben wrote:Recently my officer killervirus44's officers recieved a message from
kill3rvirus44 (46980) that they should all join a player named alphabeta (35311). Now I realize that this scam has happened before, and the officers should pay more attention. But being that alphabeta is taking full credit, I think that it should be looked into if they are on same IP.

(Also I cannot destroy him because he has only covert, no strike or defence... lol )

im sorry but how is asking someone to join someone else wrong, is it against the rules or am i missing something???

He doesn't ask them to join, he threatens them, he said to my officer that if he didn't send him 10k uu or join him then he would sab him to death, and that there was nothing i could do about it (see quote)

I solved this by saying that i couldn't sab him, but i would sab and attack all his officers unless he left my guy alone (I warned the officers so they could leave him if they wanted). He left my officer and caused no further problems to us. :D At the time of this he was calling himself Amittomar.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: amittomar strikes again

Aimz wrote:
thunder wrote:
Sabben wrote:Recently my officer killervirus44's officers recieved a message from
kill3rvirus44 (46980) that they should all join a player named alphabeta (35311). Now I realize that this scam has happened before, and the officers should pay more attention. But being that alphabeta is taking full credit, I think that it should be looked into if they are on same IP.

(Also I cannot destroy him because he has only covert, no strike or defence... lol )

im sorry but how is asking someone to join someone else wrong, is it against the rules or am i missing something???

He doesn't ask them to join, he threatens them, he said to my officer that if he didn't send him 10k uu or join him then he would sab him to death, and that there was nothing i could do about it (see quote)

I solved this by saying that i couldn't sab him, but i would sab and attack all his officers unless he left my guy alone (I warned the officers so they could leave him if they wanted). He left my officer and caused no further problems to us. :D At the time of this he was calling himself Amittomar.

I'm sorry - but this is still actually playing the game! Did people follow the Goa'uld because they wanted to or because of the fear of what would happen if they refused!?
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Addict

I have to agree that threatening someone with sabbing/massing for not joining them is perfectly valid. It's a war game after all, his victims can always seek out a powerful commander to help them or ask for help on the forums, such is the way with war, the powerful will bully the weak. Of course someone more powerful may take an interest, that is the risk of being unscrupulous and bullying others.
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

It's more fair now, cos you used to not be able to kill spies, so you could not really destroy replis, now you can!
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
thunder
Forum Intermediate

errt

Addict wrote:I have to agree that threatening someone with sabbing/massing for not joining them is perfectly valid. It's a war game after all, his victims can always seek out a powerful commander to help them or ask for help on the forums, such is the way with war, the powerful will bully the weak. Of course someone more powerful may take an interest, that is the risk of being unscrupulous and bullying others.

:shock: hey look at that finally you and i agree on something :shock:
If you listen to what i say you'll learn lots
if you argue with what i say you'll lose
if you disagree with what i say your an idiot

I AM A DEBATOR FROM SASKATCHEWAN YAH

Shal Kek Nem Ron
Addict

Re: errt

thunder wrote:
Addict wrote:I have to agree that threatening someone with sabbing/massing for not joining them is perfectly valid. It's a war game after all, his victims can always seek out a powerful commander to help them or ask for help on the forums, such is the way with war, the powerful will bully the weak. Of course someone more powerful may take an interest, that is the risk of being unscrupulous and bullying others.

:shock: hey look at that finally you and i agree on something :shock:

hehe, we probably agree on more than you think, but argueing is more fun than agreeing :wink:
thunder
Forum Intermediate

:-D very true
If you listen to what i say you'll learn lots
if you argue with what i say you'll lose
if you disagree with what i say your an idiot

I AM A DEBATOR FROM SASKATCHEWAN YAH

Shal Kek Nem Ron

Return to “For Admin Archives”