re: human resistance vs large empire thread

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Casshern
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

re: human resistance vs large empire thread

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=151549

i posted in this thread a few days ago. The post was on topic of the thread but it has been removed. Now i wish to know who modded the thread and for what reason was my post removed. especially since i recieved no warning or anything on the post. If the practice of removing posts that are on topic but against the author of the thread continues whats the point of people have posting rights at all. Maybe to post members should have to send their posts to the mods to censor it before it is allowed to be posted.

i ask that a mod been allocated to the thread that is independent of the alliances involved and of previous admins. As i feel very agrieved that my post was removed for no reason
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: re: human resistance vs large empire thread

it was cleaned down on author's request...
it was meant to be a role play thread... and it was full of spam...

the posts that did not match with that criteria were removed... but not warned for...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Casshern wrote:http://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=151549

i posted in this thread a few days ago. The post was on topic of the thread but it has been removed. Now i wish to know who modded the thread and for what reason was my post removed. especially since i recieved no warning or anything on the post. If the practice of removing posts that are on topic but against the author of the thread continues whats the point of people have posting rights at all. Maybe to post members should have to send their posts to the mods to censor it before it is allowed to be posted.

i ask that a mod been allocated to the thread that is independent of the alliances involved and of previous admins. As i feel very agrieved that my post was removed for no reason

I was the one who attended to this report.

Caprila wrote:Spam, discussion of other wars, insults & garbage, removed at author's request.

Server war & fuall vs tle/taf discussion, does not belong here.
Unrelated pictures & discussion on others wars, do not belong here.
Personal insults do not belong here.

Some light hearted comments, in the spirit/topic of the thread, are fine. But any further garbage, will be split off into the dump.

This is a somwhat fresh start for those of you wanting to RP and have a 'nice' thread here. Try not to abuse it
:-k

This was addressed to all users, I did not see the need to pm every person individually. Was I heavy handed in removing posts? Perhaps, but it had gotten to the state of it being needed.

Most mods, myself included, can seperate ingame & forum matters. Asking for 'neutral' mods, is silly and not needed in most cases.

Interesting choice of accusation though, for a fellow member of fuall.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Casshern
Forum Irregular

so anything that appears in that thread that is not in role play whether it be from the author or not i can report it as spam and get it removed. great censorship, glad to see the old times remain after a fresh start.

ps its ok i'll just write my post again as a traveling bard and say the same thing with quotes for everyone to be informed
Casshern
Forum Irregular

Caprila[quote="Caprila wrote:Spam, discussion of other wars, insults & garbage, removed at author's request.

Server war & fuall vs tle/taf discussion, does not belong here.
Unrelated pictures & discussion on others wars, do not belong here.
Personal insults do not belong here.

Some light hearted comments, in the spirit/topic of the thread, are fine. But any further garbage, will be split off into the dump.

This is a somwhat fresh start for those of you wanting to RP and have a 'nice' thread here. Try not to abuse it
:-k

This was addressed to all users, I did not see the need to pm every person individually. Was I heavy handed in removing posts? Perhaps, but it had gotten to the state of it being needed.

Most mods, myself included, can seperate ingame & forum matters. Asking for 'neutral' mods, is silly and not needed in most cases.

Interesting choice of accusation though, for a fellow member of fuall.[/quote]

sorry caprila i missed that but then since my post was on second page originally maybe would be better protocol to inform people of changes where you make them.
Casshern
Forum Irregular

SuperSaiyan wrote:the server war thread is open for those not wanting to RP

no the fuall vs taf war thread is open there is no server war thread.

i can't quote directly since its closed but the following is posted by universe
And as with all 'good' (arguably so) things, this one has ended as well.

Inquiries around various leaders led to the following conclusion:

This war is between FUALL (OE/DDE) and TF (see page 1).
Currently, TF has left this thread and are promoting another venue in war, shifting their engagement while maintaining wartime operations.
A seperate war thread has been opened to contain the joyful war banter between FUALL and TAF.
As this thread has no functional merit beyond being a sinkhole for spam, with the main constituents having left for other places leaving naught but spam to be posted, it is hereby locked.

So say we all.

Congratulations.

i didn't say inform everyone, what i was indicating is that the post should have come where the changes started not during or the end

this can be closed since the reason for the topic has be furfilled.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”