I thought it would never happen but...

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

I thought it would never happen but...

With a messed up RL, a lack of internet, the need for school, and the game becomming more of a burden than it was fun, I've decided to quit. Through the last two years I have made many friends and enemies, and with a big mouth on the forums I have got into a lot of trouble. If anything I have ever said offended you, I am sorry and I didn't mean it. I came into this a game as a noob, a big mouth, and ignorent to the game. I leave with modesty, some skill, and knowledge. I played this game to have fun, not to compete (though I did a lot of both) and to make friends. I can safely say I am happy with what I have done in this game, and seeing how Im not one of those stupid **Filtered** who play this game to make money I have given all my resources away. There are many people I would like to acknowledge and thank for making my time here full of fun, learning, and friendship (In no perticular order, I actually used a program to put them in a random order)...

FEARLESS/King of Chaos-You left a long time ago man but you were a great friend and I wish you never quit

Rudy Pena-You beat my alliances ass, then my ass, then my ass again, and now we're friends (and I think I could take you now ;) )

Matt/Earendil-Great leader, good guy always to talk to. Always on msn for me to talk to, but often afk but I love you man

~Insider Trader~-We kind of lost contact man, but I'll always have love for you

The King Pimp/International Pimp/Chris/Odie/Odin/The man of neverending names-I LOVE YOU MAN! You always were a blast to talk to, you were the greatest leader anyone could ask for, you are a great guy always giving never taking and if someone messes with you or the family you'll **Filtered** em up then **Filtered** up everyone they know, then once they're back up you'll make em your **Filtered**. No ill feelings ever for you man

Dean/Z E R O- Again man you are the **Filtered** and the urine man. I love you like a brother. No matter what the subject was, RL, drugs, the game, sex (with the babes lol), fun times, massing **Filtered**, or anything on my mind we would talk. You rock.

Pig Newton/Piggy-The masstastic one. I love our chats and how you play. I learned a lot from you man. You are the man.

Semper-You express your mind no matter what, and when trouble comes a knocking you beat it up. You lead Nemesis like the champ you are. Keep being yourself.

Philemon40- What can I say, you taught me the basics, took me under your wing, and you advanced me trhough the came. Thank you.

Billy- The fighting irish basterd! Man you always beat the odds, and I know you will beat the one you are going through now. Good luck in RL

Jan/Garry-The dynamic couple of sgw. Keep on rocking.

TC/NC/NT-My pride. My honor. My spirit. My family. I love you to the end, an if/when I come back, Im comming home to you guys.

If I forgot to mention you, you don't matter and I never liked you. Im kidding of course, just I have a lot on my mind. But let me say that everyone I have met in this game affected me positivly, friends and foes. Through love and war I have learned a lot, and I thank you all. I know rest my head in the cosmos and say good bye to STARgatewars, because I didnt join TheGateWars, I joined SGW. On that note I leave you, I hope I made my friends proud, and left my mark on SGW. As a final gift I gave away 115m UU and a 4.5t def to my final foes mH. I hope this made up for my recent inactivity in war.

Good bye SGW. I will miss all of you, and if you want to text me and you live in North America (The Continent) its 1-519-982-7305.

~Josh~
Proud Friend of Many
Proud HC member of TC
Retired SGW player
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human
ID: 0

Re: I thought it would never happen but...

enjoy life.....it really is nice out here
Easy^ Rocks
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

A hobo leaves the game!!! :shock: Off to the big soup kitchen in the sky...

Good luck in RL Josh and it was good knowing you as briefly as I did.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Goodbye my friend. Don't stray too far and make sure you take good care of yourself in the days ahead (not as if you wouldn't, but yeah.. you get my drift.. lol).
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Q Man
blarney stone

sad to see you go man, but as SS said, you will be back!
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
Philemon40
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Tollan
ID: 84345

good luck, buddy. you did well.

Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Get your RL sorted and come back to us one day ;)
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Very sad to see you go mate, hope RL treats you well, and I hope you vacation so you might return one day :D

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

my SN buddy is leaving :(

best of luck in RL Josh just in time for the new SN season to start up now its just gonna be me and Cappy talking bout it but do take care and see you around
Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

A huge loss for SGW and Nemesis.

Edit:I hope you come back.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

Thanks guys and yea I probobly will be back eventually but for now Im gone. But when I do come back you all better be ready cause I'm comming back bigger and badder than ever ;)
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Really sad to see you go mate, hope everything works out for you, see you on the other side my hobo brother 8)

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I Forbid You To Leave! :(
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

:( :(

It was fun fighting you when you were a noob. It was fun fighting along side you(while I was in the owned and NE war) in different war all together. Its been fun talking to you over MSN and on all forums, along with ingame PMs even though sometimes you were :smt030 :smt030 it was still fun.

Also I will take very good care of your account since we made that deal over MSN(if you remember).

I wish you good luck in that thing people call a Real Life. If you ever want to talk just hit me up on MSN if you can/want to.

And so in closing, Its been quite a ride I know that line is from Andromeda, but it holds a meaning here. :P and our roads will cross each other's again when you want to back.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Race: International Pimp

Hey dude....

sad to hear that you have joined me and a few other greats in leaving this game...hope RL picks up soon aye and then get ur butt back to the game.

much love
chris
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Quitting....”