*trumpets sound* Praise for it has come alas!

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Re: *trumpets sound* Praise for it has come alas!

Congratulations with the newest addition to the Empire. Ill contatc you for a friendly fun war when your neew alliance settled down among the ranks :)
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

gratz mate
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

SuperSaiyan wrote:The Hidden Village Empire is proud to finally present to the sgw community our fourth alliance, ~Rock Village~ :)

Rock will be similar to our previous alliances, and it will be different. It is designed to be our training grounds for wars, and other warring activites. However it will not be anymore aggressive than our other alliances. Rock will however play host to multitudes of friendly wars preset to maintain a certain level of fun the HVE has always strived to achieve for all of our sparring partners. :D

I must say I look forward to watching this one grow just as I have the others, for it has the most potential for growth in my opinion and will be one of our pride and joys. :smt047

Further more, it is also recruiting members as of this moment and if you would like to join, or learn more about it, check out our recruitment thread located in the alliance section of misc. I will link it momentarily :)

https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=108045&p=1284724#p1284724

Now let us feast, for the food is on my and enjoy yourelves till your heart is content, this truly is cause for celebration!
:-D

Sorry zeratul, no disemboweling announcement yet... 8-[

Beautiful day.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
madman1125
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

woo congratz :D

the sigs in the spoiler were not made by me, they were made for me, i just have a thing for sigs :P
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159826

http://www.gamerperfection.com/<< fun gaming forum/site :D
andell
Forum Elite
Alliance: HVE
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

SuperSaiyan wrote:The Hidden Village Empire is proud to finally present to the sgw community our fourth alliance, ~Rock Village~ :)

Rock will be similar to our previous alliances, and it will be different. It is designed to be our training grounds for wars, and other warring activites. However it will not be anymore aggressive than our other alliances. Rock will however play host to multitudes of friendly wars preset to maintain a certain level of fun the HVE has always strived to achieve for all of our sparring partners. :D

I must say I look forward to watching this one grow just as I have the others, for it has the most potential for growth in my opinion and will be one of our pride and joys. :smt047

Further more, it is also recruiting members as of this moment and if you would like to join, or learn more about it, check out our recruitment thread located in the alliance section of misc. I will link it momentarily :)

Now let us feast, for the food is on my and enjoy yourelves till your heart is content, this truly is cause for celebration!

ha! i knew it. xD
anyway congratz :smt047
Sparta Prag-supporter: "Liverpool came here with 4000 men and ran, AIK Stockholm came with 500 and fought"
AIK-WE ARE EVERYWHERE!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

*grin*
Can I have a Rocky Road with that? To go, please.

Good luck, and may Jason continue to bless HVE.
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Radiance wrote:*grin*
Can I have a Rocky Road with that? To go, please.

Good luck, and may Jason continue to bless HVE.

Is jason suppose to be god???

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
ID: 1992766

gratz on the new alliance ;)
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Good luck and have fun with the new alliance S.S hopefully it does as well its family members hehe
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

since this is a warring allaince i will go pay them a vist my way :smt047

and gratZ hommmmie
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Antistatic
Forum Regular
ID: 2147483647

*grabs a lions whip*
Back harch, back!
If you do business with me don't be afraid to leave some feedback. Link is below
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 9#p1414699
I'm gonna be all over that like a system lord with a new host.-Starranger
Spoiler
eliminate 308101 of steeoo3114's Covert Ops!

It was confirmed that 447,244 of steeoo3114's forces fell at the hands of Antistatic's assult.
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 5515428 5750/5750
harchester
Forum History

Antistatic wrote:*grabs a lions whip*
Back harch, back!

*Runs away Screaming like a Girl hoping you dont catch me *

or maybe i like being whipped it can be kinkehh :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

harchester wrote:
Back harch, back!

See I can't leave you alone for a minute [-(

:smt079
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
harchester
Forum History

temptress wrote:
harchester wrote:
Back harch, back!

See I can't leave you alone for a minute [-(

:smt079

you havent spoken to me on msn once today

and you can spank me anytime Femme :smt047
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
ID: 1992766

wow do you two ever post any where without one another :shock:

Return to “Alliance announcements”