Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: Something big disappeared...

Solus wrote:someone INAPROPRIATELY stickied it
lol wrong, and nothing gives you the right to deem it as such

ESPECIALLY IN THE TEMPLE

The thread belonged here because
IT. BROKE. NO. RULES.
it was removed because people were morally against it or something... they didn't like the content but there was no rule against it being here, so it was just "nuked", a likely excuse, but a sad one really. At least man up and say YOU AS A PERSON DIDN'T LIKE IT, NOT YOU AS A MOD, and so had no right to move it as a Mod.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

he didnt move it. it was clarkey
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Man Called Jim wrote:he didnt move it. it was clarkey
thanks, I know..

you = you people = you people against it

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
mikgamer1

Who are you to say what should be here and what should not be here if it does not break any rules? Because you have "seniority" in the temple? Nice try but borderline breaking rules =/= breaking the rules.

And I am sorry, but said admin came on to these forums earlier and admitted to posting while intoxicated. Enough said about him.

And testing your patience? You do have to elaborate more on that one for me please. I read it twice, and all I get from it is jealousy...

Until you can give me a better argument I have defeated you all.

Mods to own:

None.

~lulz
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

[-X
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Solus
WAR POPE
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Mikgamer wrote:Who are you to say what should be here and what should not be here if it does not break any rules? Because you have "seniority" in the temple? Nice try but borderline breaking rules =/= breaking the rules.
I am a GLOBAL moderator. I have seniority here only second to jack. the majority of the posts were borderline but not much of a majority. the others were comprised of rule breaking posts OR a small number of posts otherwise. you've just owned yourself there, pal.

And I am sorry, but said admin came on to these forums earlier and admitted to posting while intoxicated. Enough said about him.
he also said that he wouldnt cast his opinion now, and would wait till he sobered. he's allowed to have a life, and the fact that you'd bring this up says more about your character than it does of him. he's trying to be responsible. less than I can say for you.

And testing your patience? You do have to elaborate more on that one for me please. I read it twice, and all I get from it is jealousy...
moderator discretion. maybe you should refresh your vocabulary and maybe put things in context.

Mods to own:

None.

~lulz
yeah, sure, ok there pinky. :lol:

~soul
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
mikgamer1

Solus wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:Who are you to say what should be here and what should not be here if it does not break any rules? Because you have "seniority" in the temple? Nice try but borderline breaking rules =/= breaking the rules.
I am a GLOBAL moderator. I have seniority here only second to jack. the majority of the posts were borderline but not much of a majority. the others were comprised of rule breaking posts OR a small number of posts otherwise. you've just owned yourself there, pal.

And this gives you the right to what again? Think your topics are better then mine? Again with mention of "borderline." Give it up already or do I have to keep repeating myself until you understand that borderline =/= rule breaking? I don't see the several various mods who enjoyed that topic saying they minded the editing of posts do you?

he also said that he wouldnt cast his opinion now, and would wait till he sobered. he's allowed to have a life, and the fact that you'd bring this up says more about your character than it does of him. he's trying to be responsible. less than I can say for you.

I also am aware of that. I never said no one here does not have a life, stop putting words in to my mouth. His character has caused him and will continue to cause him problems on these forums if he wants to keep attempting to push is morals on to everyone else via his admin status. I have nothing but time and can wait a week if that is what it takes for him to sober up and attempt to argue with me himself.

moderator discretion. maybe you should refresh your vocabulary and maybe put things in context.

Fair enough for your thread but I wanted clarification for my thread. Like when I started it I had no plans of it becoming anything special. After like 50 pages or something like that I said we should petition to have it stickied. The next thing I know it's stickied. I didn't think of it as being a big deal either way and no idea why it is to you. That is my main reasoning for requesting further clarification on that part of your argument.

Mods to own:

None.

~lulz

~soul

~lulz
Solus
WAR POPE
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Mikgamer wrote:
Solus wrote:

And this gives you the right to what again? Think your topics are better then mine? Again with mention of "borderline." Give it up already or do I have to keep repeating myself until you understand that borderline =/= rule breaking? I don't see the several various mods who enjoyed that topic saying they minded the editing of posts do you?

"...but not much of a majority. the others were comprised of rule breaking posts..." and my topics better than yours? laughable that you'd insinuate that. my posts i left behind, for others at their discretion to deal with. YOUR thread was filled with...."...rule breaking posts..." as well as the borderline ones you love to fixate yourself on.

I also am aware of that. I never said no one here does not have a life, stop putting words in to my mouth. His character has caused him and will continue to cause him problems on these forums if he wants to keep attempting to push is morals on to everyone else via his admin status. I have nothing but time and can wait a week if that is what it takes for him to sober up and attempt to argue with me himself.

his character is not him having a few beers etc. you made direct reference to the 'posting while drunk' in an attempt to defame. not me.

Fair enough for your thread but I wanted clarification for my thread. Like when I started it I had no plans of it becoming anything special. After like 50 pages or something like that I said we should petition to have it stickied. The next thing I know it's stickied. I didn't think of it as being a big deal either way and no idea why it is to you. That is my main reasoning for requesting further clarification on that part of your argument.

despite what Sarajevo will say, it was stickied inapropriately. the CHAIN OF COMMAND was utilised, he was overridden. and if its not that big of a deal, why are you even bothering replying to me? you don't have that responsibility.

Mods to own:

None.

~lulz

~soul

~lulz

~soul
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image

Return to “Old Temple Grounds”