Protectorate

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
jerimiah
Forum Newbie

Protectorate

Fellow SGW players it is with great pleasure that i announce the formation of the Protectorate alliance! This time honored alliance has made home in several games and in all of those games it is one of the top ten in power size and capability. It is my honor then to introduce for the very first time the glorious alliance to SGW and its honorable players. Every member has a say in the functions of the alliance no war can be declared without a majority vote and the only thing required of you beyond active membership is camaderie. Yes camaderie! No member will be left behind and all share in the wealth of the alliance for every alliance operation all UU and naquadah will be divided equally so that everyone gets a share. Newer players nows your chance if your new and are going to be active in the game message me and i will invite you into this alliance. Once a member I personally will train you and get you started, for those who join the protectorate what is mine is yours! so if you are interested in an alliance where all your in game needs are met PM me

thanks for your time,
jerimiah
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: Protectorate

Good luck with your new alliance :D
jerimiah
Forum Newbie

thanks
Ictok16
Forum Regular
Alliance: Asgard Protectorate Leader
Race: The Sacrificial Lamb
ID: 55433

protectorate vs asgard protectorate?

damn...should have copyrighted our name. #-o
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Finally...The UnKnown

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:she's being touched by his noodly appendage?
jerimiah
Forum Newbie

didnt know there was an asgard protectorate! sorry bout that, ahh well
jerimiah
Forum Newbie

am Looking for players to fill these positions

recruiter
intelligence officer
Co-Chairman
Military Advisor

these positions are if filled by a full member paid positions each will get 1500 UU every other time i log in and possibly 50,000 naq as well if you are interested in a description of the duties of these positions or wish to apply for one PM jerimiah
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Ictok16 wrote:protectorate vs asgard protectorate?

damn...should have copyrighted our name. #-o

fight, fight, fight,

lol
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

jerimiah wrote:these positions are if filled by a full member paid positions each will get 1500 UU every other time i log in and possibly 50,000 naq as well if you are interested in a description of the duties of these positions or wish to apply for one PM jerimiah

Man has it been a long time since those amounts seemed like a lot...

Good luck with your alliance.
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

MaxSterling wrote:
jerimiah wrote:these positions are if filled by a full member paid positions each will get 1500 UU every other time i log in and possibly 50,000 naq as well if you are interested in a description of the duties of these positions or wish to apply for one PM jerimiah

:| tru dat!
who knows, might be enough to tempt some people :?
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Man Called Jim wrote:
MaxSterling wrote:

:| tru dat!
who knows, might be enough to tempt some people :?

Maybe I should join... with my raw UP at minimum levels for quick ascensions... he could double my UP if he logs in frequently. :lol:
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

jerimiah wrote:Fellow SGW players it is with great pleasure that i announce the formation of the Protectorate alliance! This time honored alliance has made home in several games and in all of those games it is one of the top ten in power size and capability. It is my honor then to introduce for the very first time the glorious alliance to SGW and its honorable players. Every member has a say in the functions of the alliance no war can be declared without a majority vote and the only thing required of you beyond active membership is camaderie. Yes camaderie! No member will be left behind and all share in the wealth of the alliance for every alliance operation all UU and naquadah will be divided equally so that everyone gets a share. Newer players nows your chance if your new and are going to be active in the game message me and i will invite you into this alliance. Once a member I personally will train you and get you started, for those who join the protectorate what is mine is yours! so if you are interested in an alliance where all your in game needs are met PM me

thanks for your time,
jerimiah

whats ur allaince ids i will check you out :smt047
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

We need new people- lets hope people can let them grow.

~Qacol~
All for new players

Return to “Alliance announcements”