nice names

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Re: nice names

"You Want Me"
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sammael
Alteran

Thats me, i have admited it now so can you.

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
Sammael
Alteran

:razz: boooo

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Im so confused when did tetris be come a GC and earendil become a regular mod i like earendil being a gc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

I do not see an issue with the changing of names. :D
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Is that really adimin jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Byrnes wrote:Is that really adimin jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less likely than mammoths' involvement in pyramids building. :)
(don't know if anyone will catch the movie reference)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Byrnes
Forum Addict

I think that one movie 1000bc i think never seen it but seems like a good guess

Image Image
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Byrnes wrote:I think that one movie 1000bc i think never seen it but seems like a good guess

:D
Good guess! :P

Quite entertaining movie, given it's pure fantasy nature. :-)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I disliked 10kBC.

Thought it could've been much better given the concept they had.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict

:) what happens in it is there a conflict or anything?

Image Image
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Byrnes wrote::) what happens in it is there a conflict or anything?

heh, it isn't a movie without some sort of conflict.

Yes, there is. It's not a BAD movie. I just thought it should've been better. My expectations were high and I was dissapointed.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Byrnes wrote:Is that really adimin jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. My guess is that it is dadigi because he left his "forum liason" title there >.<

Spoiler
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

dastupy wrote:

No. My guess is that it is dadigi because he left his "forum liason" title there >.<

Check your main server accounts. If your account has been suspended, then I am who I say I am. :)
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

:-k

finds "Forum Jason's" joining date just a little odd :lol:
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”