Topic wrongfully closed.

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Heavens Warriors
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

Topic wrongfully closed.

Now come now. What about all those other people that get new accounts and sell their old ones? It is not multi. It is strickly my old account and an account given to me that I am trying to sell so that people don't call me a multi. I would like my topic reopend as it was wrongfully closed.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: Topic wrongfully closed.

You were selling two accounts .rules state you cannot sell for someone else. And if you were not selling for some one else that means you had 3 accounts and thats illegal. Its called multing
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Just delete them dude.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

It is not multiing if I do not log onto them or have anything to do with them. If that was true, then there should be tons of topics closed and people banned. But there arent.
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Byrnes wrote:Just delete them dude.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
McRandom
Forum Intermediate

I am not going to log into them for any reason. Tired of people calling me a multi as it is. I gave one away, the other is still on the table.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

put it on vacation otherwise it is multiing #-o
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
fourtwozero
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Mixed Blood
ID: 20958

neagtive.

if I send my login details to someone, its out of their hands that I gave them my account, all that person can do is not log into it and try and pass those details on again.

if its multing than anyone who has ever bought, sold, or changed accounts is a multi
This is an invisible signiture.
Just like when you used to close your eyes as a child and disappear.
Byrnes
Forum Addict

fourtwozero wrote:neagtive.

if I send my login details to someone, its out of their hands that I gave them my account, all that person can do is not log into it and try and pass those details on again.

if its multing than anyone who has ever bought, sold, or changed accounts is a multi

I agree.

Image Image
yofeehely
Forum Irregular
Race: Beer Lord
ID: 69853

dude they werent good accounts anyway so just delete them and move on.

luke
McRandom
Forum Intermediate

Its the principle of the thing lol. That is why I am argueing it. As said above, I am not being treated like all the other people who have done the same things.
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Im sorry but lifes not fair just delete them then argue about it.

Image Image
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Moved.

I wasn't sure whether if you were complaining to the Ombudsman, or just putting it up for Discussion. If it's the other, let me know.

Moved to Market Discussion.

To answer your question..As long as one of the accounts is in vacation mode, you can sell one. If both are off vacation mode, and being played, then you are a multi and will be treated as such.
fourtwozero
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Mixed Blood
ID: 20958

Noobert wrote:Moved.
To answer your question..As long as one of the accounts is in vacation mode, you can sell one. If both are off vacation mode, and being played, then you are a multi and will be treated as such.

What about the question that the other accounts are not on vacation mode but NOT BEING PLAYED
This is an invisible signiture.
Just like when you used to close your eyes as a child and disappear.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

fourtwozero wrote:
Noobert wrote:Moved.
What about the question that the other accounts are not on vacation mode but NOT BEING PLAYED
Trouble with that is that only the game admins know that for certain.. and well, we all know this forum loves a good lynchmob.

So unless adminMark posts something along the lines of "no one is logging into these accounts, they are just non-vacationed inactives like 95% of the other accounts", it's going to be like this. You just won't be believed. :) And why would you be? I mean, the majority of players here wouldn't trust themselves in a situation like McRandom's, so it's not that strange that they would think the way they do.

Ah well, conversation has been fun, laterz.

Return to “Market Discussion”