"This Is It"

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
DeathIncarnator
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE
ID: 0

Re: Goodbye

Clarkey, you`re still welcome to give us a shout if you come to Southsea, and I`ll get a passout for a beer with you (bring plenty of beer tokens) :-)

To you goes the accolade of being a super mod and of knowing you mostly did a good (and unbiased?) job, and that I found your posts very readable.

Anyways advice I always proffer, vac mode for a while, things do change.
If they do it`ll be nice to see you again.

Have fun.

And...........stop leaving so often! LOL

Thanks to Norbe for the sig.
You rock!
I like REK
DeathIncarnator TÅÅE I walk among you.

Bebita wrote this and it made me laugh out loud so thanks for that Bebita. :)
"fun :)
there is nothing more funny then the clones
u should go to holywood" :)

JolietJake
Forum Addict
Race: Soul Man

good luck, mate

Don't sweat petty things and don't pet sweaty things.
temptress wrote:well I do call him jesus sometimes, but you don't want to know ;)
:lol:
well to be technical I usually say
"jesus, JJ get out of my clothes" :lol:
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Well this sux totally. Chat with me on msn m8. Please :(

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rn5ho
Forum Elite
Race: Shugo

damn happy there's finally someone who dared to oppose jack... for this you'll be missed from my side (and of course for all the cheats you cought and good deeds in past). Never talkted to you or anything, but have seen and heard of all you've done, so farewell.

~H
Q Man
blarney stone

:-k

considering he was going to be removed of his powers anyway, the correct way it makes this all seem even funnier. but thats just my twisted sense of humor.

anyway, i suppose you've helped the community out once or twice. but i don't think i'll be missing you anytime soon.

well, goodbye.
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

*cuddles Clarkey*

I hate seeing you leaving like this, you have done a lot of the SGW community.. a fact a few ppl seem to be completely overlooking/forgetting.

Will miss you while your gone :smt022
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

all the above is why in the end u will be missed and remembered

and why u will never lead a world power with weapons of mass destruction

stop by FS forum when your bored
u where one of the first persons i ever bought ATs off of
be good
Easy^ Rocks
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Cheers Clarks,

Chatted to you once or twice on msn, always a level headed guy and I always respected you. I will miss reading your posts and general replies to threads.

I remember end of last year when I spent about a day solid on the forums and in-game and there was always a section of the forum where you had last post and I thought "Does this guy ever go to sleep" needless to say you stopped posting and the server crashed :lol:

GL in real life

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Clarkey if you've got to go away
I don't think
I can take the pain
Won't you stay another day
don't leave me alone like this
Don't say it's the final chat
Won't you stay another day
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Bralor
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Pandemonium Leader
Race: Exiled Ancient
ID: 97299

GL in RL Clarkey
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Yeah you did alot of good, well done for that, But your haveing to remind us all, Doesnt that say something about what you did wrong? Anyway, I wont get into it.

Good luck in life clarkey, I know youve had your problems, And you did good, up until the last few weeks, were you did Moron. Il remember you for the good, but probally wont forgot the stupidness either.

Farewell, And i hope you find happiness.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
GunZ
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Genesis
Race: System Lord your God
ID: 1902907

This just is sad. I hope you return

Clarkey, big salute to you . You did indeed go out with flair and you have my undying thanks for things you have done to allow all sides to be heard .
The community and I appreciate all you have done to help the game and this forum . If you are truly gone the game is diminished and this forum surely is . In my view it may not recover .

Thanks again mate for all - let me know if I can ever be of aid or if you just want a friendly yak on MSN .( Gunwizard@hotmail.com )

ps: KUDOS to Semper for leaving the thread unlocked
GENESIS IS RECRUITING !
Field Marshall wrote:Trying to decide whether you are "GunZ the Protector" or "GunZ the Destroyer"...because however evil it is, the speed at which it's been done is unseen and brilliant! How on earth is a whole Empire scared of you :-"
Spoiler
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Clarkey would have been an awesome guy, if he wasn't too pre-occupied with with trying to be the forum dictator and PMS'ing when he didn't get his way.

Clarkey wrote:Not only are certain mods crying about me being unbanned but also using blackmail (or threats if you like) that they will quit if I am ever given my forum access back. Oh how pathetic that is.

About as pathetic as throwing a hissy fit and deleting two users and a tenth of the forum just because you didn't get your way, princess. :-$

Clarkey wrote:Clearly for some the final acts I committed far out weigh all the good stuff I have done on the forums and game. So I went a bit mental at the end (when I knew I was quitting anyway) but who did I really hurt?

Well, you for one, princess. Another is countless people whom never done anything to you, whom have even stood up for you in the past. But hey, what do they matter? Like you always said, they are just spammers and they are just "idiots." :-$

Clarkey wrote:Deleted Jack (and his Syco multi) - It’s not as if Jack hadn’t been deleted before… maybe this time though Jason realises it’s not worth the hassle of putting his account back together.

I love how you keep comparing your actions to those of hackers pissed because I was putting a stop to their illegal activities. :-$

Clarkey wrote:Deleted Mikgamer - lol no-one knew he was deleted until he created a new account and posted revealing his 1 post count… what’s that tell you. My reasons for deleting him is because he’s a fool.

A fool maybe, but the better person of the two of you by a long shot. ;)

Clarkey wrote:Deleted Spam Temple - Why? Because Jack needed knocking down a peg or two and had to be shown that he isn’t “god” of anything. It seems that I wasn’t actually aware that Jack was going to be fired anyway. lol.

And in the end, you became worse than that you claim yourself to have fought. :-$

Clarkey wrote:hey nice team ya got there!

Yes, I must agree, horrible horrible people, standing up for what is right.

Clarkey wrote:Those mods can go round gloating that they won, but they didn’t really win because I gave the admins the easy way out by telling them to keep me banned.

Let's get real here, your supporters are far and few between(and mostly made up of retards with a few opportunists), and the mods are not the only ones that want you to remain banned. :-$

Clarkey wrote:Jack: You got what you long deserved.

You can not go around pissing off all the trolls without inevitably pissing off the wrong one. So it may appear to some that I got what I deserved. But 2 years on the forum staff, with many a friends and hundreds of pissed of trolls and idiots, in the end it was totally worth it. TY for making my final stand an epic one. ;)

Gunz wrote:you have my undying thanks for things you have done to allow all sides to be heard .

Because deleting the opposition in a debate is how you "allow all sides to be heard." :-$

P.S. To show you what true unity is, I stand next to my brothers in arms and say "**Filtered** off." ;)
Last edited by Dr. House on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord

First.

Dammit....
Edit: page 3 snypa yo

Edit 2: This one is for you mods. Keep in mind, this is not actually a quitting thread or he wouldn't have posted a wall of text flamebait trying to justify himself, so don't crack down on the people that are refuting his totally unbiased opinions.
Last edited by AncientAnubis on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Pity you could not leave on a high note and be remembered for your cheat hunting. Good job taking a forum position and making your decisions personal. You took what every other mod/admin was accused of and blatantly told the forum **Filtered** you. For that I say congrats.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to “Quitting....”