Feedback to the Admin Team.

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: Feedback to the Admin Team.

Earendil wrote:
Semper wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Buck, right now I don't have time to sit down for an hour or w/e to talk to someone on msn. I'm packing/moving as well as going on a short vacation after I do so, that is why i've been keeping it to msn.

Where you were ignoring me. :-)

where i havn't been around much?

You want me to quote it or are we gonna just skip that rubbish right now? :)

Earendil wrote:And yes, i'm ignoring you on msn right now

hell, i'll just quote you here so we can cut it out straight away.

Please Mr Admin though... can you give me some more thoughts on my, I am sure, invaluable feedback?
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -

Honours and Awards

Well well well...
I was being with my family and travelling around the EU in the last 2 weeks (Im still in Sweden). Zera has not one but 2 laptops down, and Earendil is alone, pretty new on the job and will go away for a few days as well.

So if you let us, we will finish our vacations, go home, fix computer issues then, and only then will we read trough the novels we have got in pms and after talking to each other (which we couldnt in the last weeks) will we make decisions.

Its easy to have a lot of time and be around the forums that much in the holiday season if you have no life, but sadly we all have one.

That and if I get even more pms and topics and whatnot on the ongoing issues, it will all make this whole process even slower.

Im just really sad that certain ppl simply cannot understand the word: "Holidays".
semper

Bazsy wrote:Well well well...
I was being with my family and travelling around the EU in the last 2 weeks (Im still in Sweden). Zera has not one but 2 laptops down, and Eärendil is alone, pretty new on the job and will go away for a few days as well.

So if you let us, we will finish our vacations, go home, fix computer issues then, and only then will we read trough the novels we have got in pms and after talking to each other (which we couldnt in the last weeks) will we make decisions.

Its easy to have a lot of time and be around the forums that much in the holiday season if you have no life, but sadly we all have one.

That and if I get even more pms and topics and whatnot on the ongoing issues, it will all make this whole process even slower.

Im just really sad that certain ppl simply cannot understand the word: "Holidays".

With all due respect you had enough free time to sack me and discuss it during these holidays as Earendil pointed out in his announcement to the mods... unfortunately I am back and working on my time table now, you didn't consider me when you acted...hell I was banned! Why should I wait until you get back to demand answers?

That was a fairly lengthy post... the time it took you could have answered half the things I have asked via PM and this thread.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -

Honours and Awards

Without talking to the other admins, reading trough pms and posts and everything else, I wont have a clear picture and cant really answer you.

Removing you was a team decision. And I think the admins are admins, so they can change the team if they want. Even if we had no reason we could have done it... And we did have a reason anyway.

Now Ill be away until the evening of Monday.
Ill be on MSN every evening after that so we can talk there. (and just so you know it too, Im there and can be pmed even if Im yellow or red)
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I just locked this BUT only to clean it, I don't want posts being made while I go through and remove the spam (which includes posts not providing or discussing feedback)

~Empy

*EDIT*

Thread unlocked, let the good times roll!

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Dr. House wrote:
Sarajevo wrote:but if you continue to discuss things such as Clarkey's past actions, Semper being fired, DaDigi being fired, Tetrismonkey being suspended, I will close it. Perhaps I am being unfair

No you're being dumb. All of that is relevant and important to the issue at hand. :roll:
Not in the way it's being discussed. I don't care what circumstances or reason, a Staff Member being fired or some sort of action being taken against them need to be taken up in the Staff Section or if not possible, PM's or some other form of private communication.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Mordack wrote:The current administration's policy of seemingly clamping down on dissent and immediately locking threads such as this one is inherently flawed. Issues such as this one need to be discussed, by both users and staff, as they fundamentally affect both. This section of the forum is entitled 'Forum and Mod Feedback.'

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...

I'm confident that discussion of recent changes to the staff falls well into the periphery of such a description. I certainly hope that anybody who presumes to lock with the effete 'staff issue' defense thinks twice before doing so. I don't know enough about the situation to take a side, but I nonetheless believe that it should be discussed.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

I'm still waiting for someone to talk to me... :-k
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

And you'll probably never get one to do so(maybe Ear). I think that was made obvious when they refused to allow me to attend my own trial.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
semper

Dr. House wrote:And you'll probably never get one to do so(maybe Ear). I think that was made obvious when they refused to allow me to attend my own trial.

Jack.. would you like to step into my office? :)
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

due to the computer issues, we only have a few minutes at a time to go on computer, so we cannot go into the issues with sufficient depth to answer properly... that is why we've been short on responses now...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
DaDigi
Forum Elder

So, none of the admins are available for a 10/20 minute conversation?

](*,)
DaDigi
Tekki
Forum Addict

I wouldn't be too upset if you haven't been able to get someone for the last few weeks. If they've had a time anything like mine, being on a computer was the last thing on their mind.

Now that the silly season has slowed down, you can probably expect to see them a bit more - like everyone, going back to their routine.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
DaDigi
Forum Elder

Tetrismonkey wrote:
DaDigi wrote:So, none of the admins are available for a 10/20 minute conversation?

](*,)

If there is an emergancy I can reach Eärendil at anytime. However, seeing as he is going on a nice long vacation that hes been waiting for quite sometime and will be going back to school, along with moving, hes out of the picture for a month, more or less. Baszy has already stated when hes avalable, at nights on MSN, until he returns back from his vacation. Zera should be avalable full time within another week or so due to computer problems.

So, just wait and take it easy until then.

If there's an emergency, anybody can be reached at any time. I'm not talking about that, though. I'm talking about HR issues that have been left unresolved for an extended period of time.
DaDigi
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Tropic Thunder wrote:Its not spam nor flamming, i was proving a point which dastupy summed up quite well actually.

Dastupy wrote:You aren't important enough in the forum hierarchy , so no.
But if you were an admin on the other hand...

In other words, admin/mods will favour themselves and their friends over anyone else in the forum, so how can this be a fair and respectful community if the mod team arent going to show it back.

I agree it seems mods spam things and arent warned but I post in a war topic I recently spammed in then im asked not to post then i join that alliance wish everyone good luck and im warned but if i was blue green or yellow it would be fine I see mods saying things sorta hurt full yet its ok but if i were to do it I would be warned im tired of seeing mods do things that arent allowed but if we do it we are warned.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”