body scanners at airports...what do you think?

Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: body scanners at airports...what do you think?

I like the idea of shooting anyone that tries to cross. But we'd just end up in the same boat as Israel.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Me personally, i would have a wall 200 foot high completely smooth, in front of that i would have a moat 400 foot deep 500 foot wide filled with sharks and other assorted dangerous fish and reptiles, and then in front of that a 1 mile deep stretch of land filled to bursting point with land mines!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Did you recently move to the USofA, G? :-k

There's that whole story about the splinter and the beam.. I think this is it: http://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=we ... qg&cad=rja
Yup, that's it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

If you are trying to say that i am trying to fix another countries problems without first fixing (or acknowledging) my own countries...i have said it MANY times and i'll say it again...if i could, i would deport everyone who has entered the UK since the fall of the Berlin wall back to their own country. Anyone caught trying to sneak in to the UK will be dealt with-with EXTREME prejudice (<is that the correct term?).

I don't believe in anchor babies or marriages of convenience before anyone says "but what if they have married and have kids since they arrived in the UK?!"

I would also tell the EU to get lost or risk an aerial assault by the RAF if they even attempt to raise the "human rights violation" flag with me 8)

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:If you are trying to say that i am trying to fix another countries problems without first fixing (or acknowledging) my own countries...i have said it MANY times and i'll say it again...if i could, i would deport everyone who has entered the UK since the fall of the Berlin wall back to their own country. Anyone caught trying to sneak in to the UK will be dealt with-with EXTREME prejudice (<is that the correct term?).

I don't believe in anchor babies or marriages of convenience before anyone says "but what if they have married and have kids since they arrived in the UK?!"

I would also tell the EU to get lost or risk an aerial assault by the RAF if they even attempt to raise the "human rights violation" flag with me 8)
Indeed. Fair enough, that method of self-assurance appeals to me in its rigidity and extreme-ish solution.

Anchor babies and family reunions. *chuckles* Make me look like this: :smt091
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Thought you'd like that :D

But seriously, i would deport any and all i find not worthy of being a British citizen, and i would also close the boarders...maybe employ a similar system of immigration as that employed by the aussies :-)

-David Icke
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human
ID: 0

Here comes the thick end of the wedge, and fast too.

The TSA are starting to roll out the next gen high powered deep penetrating scans pretty much every where...

These scanners will be able to see inside your body. Imagine the damage they are causings.

This is a nightmare.
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Alpha13snake wrote:Here comes the thick end of the wedge, and fast too.

The TSA are starting to roll out the next gen high powered deep penetrating scans pretty much every where...

These scanners will be able to see inside your body. Imagine the damage they are causings.

This is a nightmare.
Not more damage than your pc/laptop is causing you at the moment.
But I forgot, we should all live in caves, huddled around campfires. What are you, a modern day Luddite?
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Just because there is low level RF and microwave pollution all around us in the modern era-does that mean we should add to it by having these high-powered full body microwave ovens (only these ovens don't have doors and are solely to cook you and everyone else from the inside out instead of your evening meal) all in the name of "security"?

Come on sweety, play nice or you get another round of spanks :smt050 :smt047

-David Icke
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

we need body scanners so gok wang can have a new tv show how to look good naked at ure local airport scanner!

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

i think your looking to much into this there doing body scanners for our on benefit not theres.. to have a little look there are strict rules and regulations they will have to follow i don't mind id prefer to be naked then to be sitting next to a bomb.

Trade Feedback
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Try not to double post.
Bias Admin colour
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

sorry :(

Trade Feedback
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

~Da Vinci~ wrote:i think your looking to much into this there doing body scanners for our on benefit not theres.. to have a little look there are strict rules and regulations they will have to follow i don't mind id prefer to be naked then to be sitting next to a bomb.

#-o ](*,)

Did you know you are 8x more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist?

I've forgotten the stats but, you are WAAAAAY more likely to die from bee stings, shark attack, car accident, plane crash, lightning, electrocution in your home and MANY other things than from an act of terrorism.

Your argument that you would give up your god given (or natural given, which ever you prefer) right to privacy and security from the state, and then force your fear and paranoia of terrorism on me and my family just so you feel can "safe" sitting on a plane next to me or my wife and kids-is HIGHLY offensive and unfounded to say the least :mad:
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Tue May 10, 2011 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

-David Icke
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

well, we will have to agree to disagree this is ofc ure opinion don't mean mine will change but i have nothing to hide not embarrassed but i wouldn't just run around the street naked this isn't a big deal imo.

terrorism only came from humans being power hungry and incontroll so now we are paying the price and it will soon be higher.

Trade Feedback

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”