Request - Na'vi

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Request - Na'vi

Myself and Moses are two of numerous forums users who have been entrapped by the magic and enticing world that is Avatar. We are currently boarding on a war with the Assassins and we haver changed race names in game and are all extremely active. With that in mind, myself and Moses of Romania would like to request a Na'vi race section. We could both mod the area fairly and make sure that it is within all forums rules 24/7. I am aware that this is a big ask so, what do myself and Moses need to do to get this section to be made?

We will both keep committed to the race and this will not be a 'fad'.
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Re: Request - Na'vi

I fully support this idea and im always active, will do my best to make sure things run smoothly as vix posted this is not a fad and this would be amazing if the SGW community could grant us this privalage

Thanks
Moses of romania

P.s theres like 10 ish lol but growing fast

s.s tiss for the roleplay and to keep things interesting and new
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

From what I recall, something was said about 100 forum using players who are also Na'vi ingame (so at least 100 ingame).. but I am sure that if you can promise lively roleplaying action, with your 99-something brethren, that will be akin to putting oil on the fire of Zeratul's love for roleplay.

;) Good luck, Na'vi people thingies. Enjoy yourselves!
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

i back this COMPLETELY and i will behave :D
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~Vix~
Forum Elder

We all know the race section are inclined too.... 'minimal' activity. This could be a helping boost...
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
~Vix~
Forum Elder

No, but i do understand you point SS. I feel like we deserve a race section because we are all active players and we are NOT just banding under a simple race name, we are banding under a role playing idea. We intend on maintaining constant role play, this should boost the RP section a lot, and as i said, this will help with the inactive race section.

People say there is always an exception to a rule. i believe we are the exception...
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

What would we as the Na'vi race need to do to prove that we are worthy of the section and not just a fad and also that there is support for this ,

we are not just some fad race with a cool name or something someon made up on a whim the Na'vi is takeing off world wide ;)
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

yes we even have our own language ;) lol but seriously what would it hurt to give it a go, the worst that would happen is it would die and you would have been right and all you have to do is hit the delete button of the topic lol the best is we might actually be able to reinstate and repopulate the Role-Play of this game... and i hate to be so negative, but the game is dying... who's to say this won't save it!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

now i don't know how it works to make a new section but it can't be that hard... why can't they have there own section if they wanted it? we have asked, i don't understand why it would be a no... no offense is it hard to make? or something
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

so couldn't you have say a representive of each race volunteer to mod it, and ever so often have a real mod check it like say once a day, or a week or so, and if it gets out of hand then have the section removed? if each time you create a new race section you are responsible for it... would that work or no?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~Vix~
Forum Elder

We're doing circles here, lets hear some others opinions...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

when your race reaches a considerable active population, a request can be sent in for a race section... for now, with the still minor number of players using that race, it is denied... but if it gets large enough, it can be granted...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

they wouldn't be a real mod would they? like could you make it so the only section they could mod would be there own?, and i'm sorry i missed your other points... i don't see them... and please don't get mad i'm just trying to work something out, and if it wouldn't work where each section got there own mod, why couldn't we have it so that the mods that are already in the Role-Playing area watch over it, wouldn't it be the same as say the temple, that gets tons of spam, and has mods watching it quite well... so what would be the difference in if a new section was added to the roleplay?

edit* thank you zer!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~Vix~
Forum Elder

Zeratul wrote:when your race reaches a considerable active population, a request can be sent in for a race section... for now, with the still minor number of players using that race, it is denied... but if it gets large enough, it can be granted...

Thats what i presumed, if myself and Moses made a petition, ACTIVE, COMMITTED na'vi players, how many to get us accepted?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

somewhere in the region around 100... we cannot give an exact number, but we will talk with the rest of the triune about it sometime... (about defining a number)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”