All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Angelos-
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Nemesis
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 1949510
Alternate name(s): Angelos

Re: SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL 2010 - take 2

You say the weak are rooted out Ernest, but that is not true. If that were so, then your collection of....Goa'uld friends would've been rooted out before now by those stronger than you. But if we destroy all those weaker than ourselves, then who would we have to rule? Who would we have to compare our strength to? The weak have their place in our world. We cannot thrive without them.
You're going to go with one of my plans? Are you nuts? What happens if we all get killed? I'll never hear the last of it.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

The necessary are rooted out(inactive) not active people , which most of "friends" are active. I merely meant that the inactive are massed over and over again for the betterment of the Gods(us). But the Tok'ra do not mass people from what i know anymore, therefore lacking in physical power while exceeding in non-existent power.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

why concern ourselves with the doings of lesser mortals??
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
lordernest
Forum Elite

a Very ancient thing to say and that is why the Tok'ra will always lose and never succeed because they are in the shadows plotting and never really doing anything all talk no walk is the Tauri saying.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

- Lord Ernest
lordernest
Forum Elite

Just to be sure are the System Lords that were on the council still there or are there any changes( to keep up the info current on the Goa'uld/System Lord Section).

- Lord Ernest
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

about half are gone (or nearly gone), we'd say... the "council" as a whole silent as an undisturbed graveyard...

Oh, and we know at least one of you will come here and say you're still around, but you said that before... Yet did not prove it... Now prove it.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Eärendil wrote:Why should we need to prove anything to you?

and who are this "we"?
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Amplius
Wolfbait
Alternate name(s): Amplius

Zeratul wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Why should we need to prove anything to you?

and who are this "we"?

We who have rissen to the higher, pinker planer are here. But we are unsure if the council needs us anylonger. But we will assist the council should it need our help.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

Zeratul wrote:about half are gone (or nearly gone), we'd say... the "council" as a whole silent as an undisturbed graveyard...

Oh, and we know at least one of you will come here and say you're still around, but you said that before... Yet did not prove it... Now prove it.

we need not prove anything to you, nor anyone else.. have a care, your impudence does not go unnoticed.. :twisted:
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

The lack of the so called "godly" powers of yours is also noticed, na'onak.
The concept of time exists everywhere in the universe. According to the Terran chronological system, you are not even godly enough to know that the year 2010 has passed away.

I laugh at your futile try to diminish the rumors of your power. With your last statement, looking at the date, you only proved how stupid you goa'uld are.

Your followers begin to wonder if you are truly gods. No wonder they are. Look at yourselves and your simple minds.
Amplius
Wolfbait

GT Celestine wrote:The lack of the so called "godly" powers of yours is also noticed, na'onak.
The concept of time exists everywhere in the universe. According to the Terran chronological system, you are not even godly enough to know that the year 2010 has passed away.

I laugh at your futile try to diminish the rumors of your power. With your last statement, looking at the date, you only proved how stupid you goa'uld are.

Your followers begin to wonder if you are truly gods. No wonder they are. Look at yourselves and your simple minds.

We have assisted you in your inability to step outside the rules of time and made you a new topic.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

Lord Amp, why do you pander to this low ones questions?

We determine our own buisness without the constraints of times as the morals know it
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Amplius
Wolfbait

It is the duty of us higher being to help all you lower beings. One day you also might become more enlightended, and we would like to shap you so you will go in the right direction that day.

It is unlikely this will happen, but from time to time even we will be suprised as what the universe decidedes to do. But we do not like it when universe does things without asking first.
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

all SL are **Filtered** and **Filtered** -_-
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:about half are gone (or nearly gone), we'd say... the "council" as a whole silent as an undisturbed graveyard...

As long as I exist the council exists and the System Lords reign supreme.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”