why?

Ombudsman Case Archives
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

why?

Solus wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=68&p=1987255#p1987255 .

"nice work clone"

I verbally warned you all about this.

from when the word clone ia a acusation of multie?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Jason 2.0
Forum Grunt
ID: 1964249

Re: why?

personal insult or spam??

calling him a clone is a false accusation and is therefore not needed. ergo spam
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: lol
Race: Lulz
ID: 69040

look back at the topic bebita that were several warnings about not accusing people of being a multi in that topic. the warning is just.

lulz?
bebita
Forum Zombie

please someone warn them and remove spam
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

I know i'm not really supposed to be posting here, but as I am involved in the thread in question, and the post that bebita was warned for was a semi-response to my post, I hope it is deemed appropriate.

The mods in my opinion (Duderanch and solus), did the right thing here. They made a public post asking for all users of that thread to change the subject and not make accusations or hints that other people are multi's. If bebita believes that they are multi's and have a reason to think so then there is the "for gameadmin" section where that belongs. This has been mentioned time and time again in that thread. In this instance, after the mods posted their request, bebita continued on his previous line of posting, disregarding what was said by the mods.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
bebita
Forum Zombie

what have to do this with calling 2 brother with similar acounts clones? :shock:
is so hard to make the difference? #-o
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Bebs didnt you know 90% of sgw are now clones , sorry man this is one you cannot win :roll:
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

why not
the clone word is not a acusation of multi [-X
and i want to use it further
after all it doesn't matter
all is important is that word clone is not a acusation of multie
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

moses
Forum Zombie

So true Multie means more than one of the same person useing diff identity while Clone just means that someon is identical but not the same person

Main Entry: 1clone
Pronunciation: \ˈklōn\
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek klōn twig, slip; akin to Greek klan to break — more at clast
Date: 1903
1 a : the aggregate of genetically identical cells or organisms asexually produced by a single progenitor cell or organism b : an individual grown from a single somatic cell or cell nucleus and genetically identical to it c : a group of replicas of all or part of a macromolecule and especially DNA <clones of identical recombinant DNA sequences>
Last edited by moses on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate

No clone does not mean/ accusing you of multying but it is the context that you use it in that determines its meaning. :roll: And its relaively obvious that you were accusing him of being a multi.

lulz?
bebita
Forum Zombie

what context?
i just said
nice hit clone
where is the context? :shock:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Jason 2.0
Forum Grunt
ID: 1964249

bebita wrote:please someone warn them and remove spam
how is my post spam. i am answering your question. where as your post meant nothing
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate

bebita wrote:what context?
i just said
nice hit clone

touche, but you called him a clone, not his account a clone.

lulz?
moses
Forum Zombie

i just said
nice hit clone

Apparently every thing you say has a secret hidden message behind it :razz:

Bebita= the super spy leaving hidden messeges every where he goes

Tub Girl wrote:
i just said
nice hit clone

touche, but you called him a clone, not his account a clone.[/quote

maby this clone is trying to be like someon else and bebs was just trying to point it out to the rest of the world thats to obliviouse to notice :smt047
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

Tub Girl wrote:
i just said
nice hit clone

touche, but you called him a clone, not his account a clone.

i do not think he run to take that naq
his account hit for that naq
so i was talking with the account right?
we are talking ingame
i never speak in forums about RL
i can't not afford to talk about RL in a forum made for a game that because i do not know him in RL
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Return to “Case Archives”