closed

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

closed

Last edited by thorslittleworld on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Mod spamming my post

As explained in the thread the blue bit was posting as a mod directing all people involved in the thread not to double post. And the white bit of the post was my opinion based on various things happening within the thread.

I suppose I could have firstly posted as a mod requesting no double posting then posted again as my personal opinion but that would have violated my moderator request.

You, in the first post of the thread requested the following:
myworld. wrote:Mods, Please delete any responses that would be considered spam, personal insults, derogitory remarks or not related to this post

The personal section of my post is not spam as it is based on the topic and the comments made in the topic.
It is not a personal insult.
It is not a degoratory remark, merely an observation
It is related to the post and to the vendetta.

As such I see no reason to remove my comments about the topic and the supposed vendetta. I will grant that perhaps my comment is a bit vague and requires further elaboration but will refrain from doing that at the presnt time.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

I clicked the link.

Modding was right.

As for the "personal" comment your unhappy with im not sure which rule its violating. As tekki has said theres nothing derogatory, it doesnt threaten, it doesnt bring up something from different topics etc. etc.

If anything i suppose it could be spam if anything but not really :neutral:
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Q Man
blarney stone

its not spam as it is directly on topic.
if anything, myworlds following posts in that thread are spam?

but i still do not see how this causes any harm or how it is against the rules?
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

Last edited by thorslittleworld on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

so here respsonse would be valid because you posted:

how long, I restarted just for fun, so for me forever or until they all quit or move on or die from boredom

Rules, there is no honor nor sense of fair play, so No rules

thus she learned something about you.....

its related DIRECTLY to your post.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

Last edited by thorslittleworld on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tekki
Forum Addict

The comment in question is, I believe,
Tekki wrote:Though myworld some interesting insights into your character here.

And it is now claimed that this comment is either of the following:
myworld. wrote: you can choose any of those where my request for deletion can be accepted, Tekki comments can be "derogitory remarks", "personal insults" "spam" or "not related to this post", Its a vendetta post aimed at one alliance

There is nothing derogatory about the above comment. It merely states that there are some insights into your character but does not give any hint as to if those insights are good or bad. By saying it's a derogatory comment, you are making assumptions.
It is not a personal insult. Posts generally reveal things about people and this does not give insult. It's a comment. Nothing more. I'm not certain how the post about this vendetta has no honour or rules should be construed though, but that's something for Resurrection, not me.
It is not spam as it does relate to the topic as it is about the topic creator.
And it is related to the post because, once again it's about the topic creator and what his (myworld's) posts in that thread reveal.

Though I said all of this in a previous comment though I've now added the extra explanations.
Tekki wrote:The personal section of my post is not spam as it is based on the topic and the comments made in the topic.
It is not a personal insult.
It is not a degoratory remark, merely an observation
It is related to the post and to the vendetta.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Mods are supposed to be unbias & fair in their moderator actions, and use of colour.

As you can see, Tekki only used her moderator colour for the double post mention, and not for her personal opinion (as a user/player). While there is something to be said for staff members showing respect/not insulting in any colour, I really fail to see how you could find such a benine sentence as a derogatory remark :-k Aptly phrased as 'making a moutain out of a molehill'

Imo, you shouldn't have brought up moderator actions in a war thread in any case. I would consider the whole line of conversation spam & since most posts are yours.. you might want to reconsider your accusation of mod spamming your thread :smt047

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”