sgw forums this days

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

sgw forums this days

Zeratul wrote:did you wish to have access to awards section removed?

if so, then you ask for it...

we would prefer not to remove access, though...

if u bellieve something and u want to share your opinion u can end like this
i don't expect forums leaders to leave this topic here because they are doing just modding abuse but i congratulate u for showing to true colour of you to a user who had never had problems with forum mods
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: sgw forums this days

taking things out of context...

had we been abusing power, we would have removed your access without asking...

here's the other half... Your reaction, and our response:
bebita wrote:what is your problem?
now i can't talk on forums anymore?

Zeratul wrote:no problem...

we figured we'd ask, for while you said yes to sempers question, we did not know whether it was truly your wish...

now we know it was not...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

bebita was asked if he wanted his permissions removed and to have himself taken out of the categories for the awards. He told me to do it... it was done.

Zeratul superceded me and decided to ask Bebita whether he wanted to have his permissions removed.

I don't see any abuse of power here... we were merely cooperating with bebita. Perhaps if he didn't like the outcome he should have thought more before asking it to be done.

I don't even see this as a complicated issue.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
bebita
Forum Zombie

u edited your post afterwards
it was just a asking if u can remove me from awards where i was up
i quess topic is pointless now since my acces was not removed
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

bebita wrote:u edited your post afterwards

That's nonsense. I did no such thing to change it in regards to you. It's there in your quote. Quotes don't change with edited post's... :?
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
bebita
Forum Zombie

Semper wrote:
bebita wrote:u edited your post afterwards

That's nonsense. I did no such thing to change it in regards to you. It's there in your quote. Quotes don't change with edited post's... :?

now can u close this topic and dump it?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”