Deni's Bias

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: Deni's Bias

MajorLeeHurts wrote:nobody here has addressed the initial complaint off mod abuse.

Dr. House wrote:Anyway, hate to break it to ya, Semper, but Deni did nothing wrong.

1. Quitting threads are routinely left in General for a while before being relegated to a quieter section of the forums.
2. Mods are under no obligation to mod everything they see.
3. Most, if not all mods, do not mod everything they see and leave some things for other mods for various reasons. You, yourself, have done this in the past.
4. Deni's reason for not modding the thread was more than adequate, she was sick.
5. I think it's quite clear by now that you're only concern here is a personal grudge against Deni.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:
MajorLeeHurts wrote: Personalization paranoia and projection does not equal productivity.
Empty one-liner doesn't either.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
MajorLeeHurts wrote:What has the Admin team done in the past and what do you plan to do in the future to address this kind of alleged verbal abuse of the users by any member of the Mod team.
Still not answered ...
Your question lacks merit and doesn't warrant an answer. *sigh* Your personal interest in the matter.. keep it out of this discussion. We all know how you feel about Deni, there is no need to parade your feelings around so publically. ;) "Does not equal productivity," to quote a great writer.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Juliette wrote:It's just that. Alleged. The **Filtered** cannot come up with viable, representative, strong and irrefutable evidence to support their cause. 'Evidence' presented includes proof of the insignificance of some complaints, the pettiness of some of the complainants, and a distinct lack of respect for authority that is the core and only reason for protesting the order of things.
The above does not nullify or ill legitimize the fact that a complaint was made, regardless of how you feel about the complaintant .
Yes, it does. :? Lack of argument equals worthless contribution to discussion. Not productive.
MajorLeeHurts wrote: I would point out the personal insult filtered in the above reply as offensive unnecessary and unproductive.
Personal insult? I'm sorry if you feel offended, but your sentiments are irrelevant. Facts. Produce them. Equals productivity.

Discussion so far, worthless, petty and unprofessional. Step up, this could be a fun debate if you'd even bother to find factual fault in our so far flawless friends, instead of hopping on bandwagons of personal sentiments, desperate dramatizations of dolour due to fantastic illusions of disorderly conduct by the established authority's most loyal servants.

you see, Jull, here's a constant thing with you.
you always tell me all about the trees, but you never describe the wood.
and youre doing it on purpose, too.
a shame, really. you would have helped this forums so much more had you wished to.
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Hitchkok wrote:you see, Jull, here's a constant thing with you.
you always tell me all about the trees, but you never describe the wood.
and youre doing it on purpose, too.
a shame, really. you would have helped this forums so much more had you wished to.
We can either give the patient some painkillers and have them run along, or we can talk about why a few people around here have headaches in the first place.
I prefer doing both. And I prefer the giving painkillers to be done in private, and the talking about why people have headaches in a public place. It's a pity patients always complain about their own headache, and don't look for comparable headaches in others and things that may or may not have similarly affected various patients. Sure, that's the doctor's job.. but if you patients want a public debate, have a public debate. The doctor will listen to you describing your own personal headache. But most of all.. the doctor will shoot you if you come in here complaining about a headache without actually having one, but you saw Billy go in here, so you have Billy's headache. Us doctors can tell when you're lying. :D

Now. Did I interpret you correctly, or did I miss the boat? :)
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Not only is the boat missed but it is lost in the midst.

pun intended ...
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”