Offensive?

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: Offensive?

harchester wrote:[spoiler]
Dr. House wrote:
Evneu wrote:Ok i will when i get back from the town :twisted:

HTFU, I'm waiting princess, and it's not polite to keep a man waiting. *taps fingers*

Clarkey wrote:Ok you first then me. :twisted:

I'm glad you're starting to see things my way. :-D
[/spoiler]Scottish peeps dont like to be called princess, im thinking he suits The bruce 8)

Orly? JP seems to think differently, perhaps he's only half Scottish? :-D

Leg Apophis wrote:[spoiler]
Teal'C wrote:I personally thought it was funny, wats the big deal we can have people say on here, that all gays should be shot, and we can have the word nigger on our forums, but we can not, have Jesus loves massing rofl, wat if i make a sig, saying

"Jesus, the worlds biggest joke" would that really be all that bad, as this is a free forum i See no reason as to why it can not stay?
[/spoiler]
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Nobody said it's allowed to say the n word on those forums.

Filter, and the admin's refusal to update the filter, disagree. :-D
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

Hmm.. I dont like you..

Now Go Else Were with your Stupid Thoughts!
System Lord Speak: RED

Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Evneu wrote:Hmm.. I dont like you..

Now Go Else Were with your Stupid Thoughts!

Whom, exactly, was that directed at? :-k
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

DaDeuceIsLoose wrote:
Teal'C wrote:I personally thought it was funny, wats the big deal we can have people say on here, that all gays should be shot, and we can have the word nigger on our forums, but we can not, have Jesus loves massing rofl, wat if i make a sig, saying

"Jesus, the worlds biggest joke" would that really be all that bad, as this is a free forum i See no reason as to why it can not stay?

Meh, just think you should respect other's beliefs. Just because you don't belief in Jesus or who something else thinks He is doesn't mean you should purposely antagonize them. TBH you would lose my friendship if you did that. Granted many people who do things like flame gays and call people niggers are complete idiots, that doesn't make it ok to do.

I don't agree with homosexuality, but that doesn't mean I attack them.

Just because you don't agree with Jesus, doesn't mean you should purposely draw a response from His "followers".
Its like me and you discuseed last night, sometimes there are just topics that need to be avoided, to prevent flaming. Make the Mod's job easier. :) (not that THATS hard, lol j/k)

respecting people's beliefs is important, i'll grant you that, but so is free speech. and in the liberal society we live in, a person's freedom of speech usually trumps anything short of causing immediate bodily harm to another person (or inciting to such a thing).
that's why KKK members are allowed to demonstrate. because if we take the freedom of speech from one group, we will soon take it from all others.
now, this forum is a different thing all toghether. it is not a liberal society, it is a sort of a (presumebly benevolent) dictatorship. however: the very essence of a forum is free speech. and once you start making too many restrictions and setting too many precedents, you will soon end up with no forums.
take this example: say we won't allow this sig. next thing, is the "jesus can read acronym" sig, then MFC won't be allowed to keep his username, and then sigs containig pigs would be excluded, to cater to Jews/muslims, than cows, to cater to budhists, and armaments, to cater to pacifist, and hearts, to cater to fascists, and where is the line drawn?
the current line on this forums is drawn at a direct insult to a specific person. do you really want it to move?
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister